Windows 10: Blurry GUI/Text (Fix does not fix!)

Discus and support Blurry GUI/Text (Fix does not fix!) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys. I got a brand new laptop and updated to windows 10 from windows 8.1. Windows makes me hate windows 10. There were issues like monitor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by example868, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Blurry GUI/Text (Fix does not fix!)

Hi guys.
    I got a brand new laptop and updated to windows 10 from windows 8.1.
    Windows makes me hate windows 10. There were issues like monitor brightness and sound. But now both are fixed after updating the drivers, i guess.

Now here is the main problem. I have laptop with 1080p resolution, for reading purposes. 15.6 inches though. So the GUI looks really small when its at 100 display ratio (or whatever its called). So i have increased the ratio to 150% and most of the applications have gone super blurry.

I have looked for fixes online, but all the solutions i have found do not work.
    I have tried XPE Windows 10 DPI Fix. (Did not work)
    I have tried putting a cmd file in start up. (Did not work)

Now i am rethinking why i bought a windows laptop. *Sad

My specs:
    Make - ASUS
    OS - Windows 10 (Previous 8.1)
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Screen size - 15.6 inch
    Windows Updates - Up to date

:)

example868, Feb 20, 2016
  2. JunHaoWu Win User

Blurry tiles on Start Screen

Sorry . it does not work for me neither. My tiles are still blurry in tablet mode

JunHaoWu, Feb 20, 2016
  3. -Kris Win User
    Applications are blurry in Windows 10

Hi, some applications have blurry text/images and I have fixed it by right clicking on the application and disabling scaling with high dpi.

However, some applications such as Event Viewer and my printer properties popup still remain blurry. Does anyone know how to fix this without setting the custom scaling level to 100% (and making everything so small)?

Thank you!

-Kris, Feb 20, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Blurry GUI/Text (Fix does not fix!)

Hi, my laptop screen is very similar to yours. Default setting was 125%. Trying 150% - fine.

Have you ever tried Clear Type tuning?
    (Settings, search for 'Clear' should find it)

dalchina, Feb 21, 2016
Thema:

Blurry GUI/Text (Fix does not fix!)

1. Blurry GUI/Text (Fix does not fix!) - Similar Threads - Blurry GUI Text

2. blurry text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blurry text: Bonjour,when I put scale at 115%in settings system>screen, a lot of text becomes to be blurry.. Here are 3 screenshots. With windows 10 I didn't have this problem.How could i fix that please? My graphic card is a nvidia rtx 2060. thanks...
  3. blurry text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blurry text: Bonjour,when I put scale at 115%in settings system>screen, a lot of text becomes to be blurry.. Here are 3 screenshots. With windows 10 I didn't have this problem.How could i fix that please? My graphic card is a nvidia rtx 2060. thanks...
  4. Blurry text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blurry text: HiAMD Ryzen 5 5600u intergrated graphicsI have a lenovo ideapad 5 pro and when i run some programs, the text appears to be blurry and some other programs does not have this problem. i've set all my display scaling and resolution to windows recommended and it still does not...
  5. Microsoft fixes game performance and blurry text issues in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft fixes game performance and blurry text issues in Windows 10: Microsoft released a new update to the Beta and Release Preview channels of its Windows 10 Insiders program that fix several issues affecting some users of the company's operating system. Most updates are pushed to Insider channels first to give them another round of testing...
  6. Blurry text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blurry text: When I am opening some third-party apps and some inbuilt settings, I am seeing blurry text like a person without his spectacles would see. Can anybody help me with this problem. I am currently using a Lenovo Ideapad slim 3. Also I am facing this problem only at few places....
  7. Blurry text fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blurry text fix?: I have two monitors and this issue had started over the past few weeks. Whenever my mouse isn't on screen, that screen goes really blurry, when I move my mouse back over, the text corrects and goes clear again. Any ideas? submitted by /u/happyshelgob [link] [comments]...
  8. How to fix blurry text in windows 10 with multiple screens

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix blurry text in windows 10 with multiple screens: I have plugged a second screen into my laptop and now the text is blurry but only on the second screen. The laptop screen is at 125% The second monitor is 100% Having played around with all the display settings I still cannot get it to come right :( Note, issue did not...
  9. Fix apps that are blurry?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fix apps that are blurry?: How do I fix the constant interruptions made by the notice "fix apps that are blurry"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/fix-apps-that-are-blurry/9dfcde48-e11c-47dd-8951-32eded2aae0a
  10. FIX | Windows 10 Blurry Text and Windows!

in Windows 10 Support
    FIX | Windows 10 Blurry Text and Windows!: I've searched through the web and I found this great tool that fixed the blurry text that I had after changing my scale to 125% in Windows 10. [img] Simply download the file from the following page, run it and and choose the Windows 8.1 DPI scaling option and the...