Windows 10: Blurry text and low quality icons in taskbar

Discus and support Blurry text and low quality icons in taskbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So, i've scaled my windows to 115% from Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Display - set a custom scaling level and now the network and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by radibg2, Nov 19, 2015.

1. radibg2 Win User

Blurry text and low quality icons in taskbar

So, i've scaled my windows to 115% from Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Display - set a custom scaling level and now the network and battery icons are with very low quality -
    Blurry text and low quality icons in taskbar [​IMG]
    . Most of the text in all apps is not blurry -
    but in others is blurry -
    . When i scale it from the display settings all the text in all apps gets blurry. So how to show these icons and make them show all of their pixels?

:)

radibg2, Nov 19, 2015
  2. JunHaoWu Win User

Blurry tiles on Start Screen

Sorry . it does not work for me neither. My tiles are still blurry in tablet mode

JunHaoWu, Nov 19, 2015
  3. Blurry tiles on Start Screen

Hi guys I had the same problem and I have fixed the problem by making the icons on the taskbar small. The blurry texts in the start menu are then gone. Right click taskbar > Properties > Use small taskbar icons (something like that, I have Dutch Windows).
    It is a very strange problem.

frankriezebos, Nov 19, 2015
Thema:

Blurry text and low quality icons in taskbar

1. Blurry text and low quality icons in taskbar - Similar Threads - Blurry text low

2. Why does my text quality look blurry/pixelated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my text quality look blurry/pixelated?: For some reason recently when I turned on my laptop and opened up Google Docs I noticed that the text/font quality looked off. It looks off in everything, and it looks worse just in google. I have tried many things like restarting my laptop or using ClearType but none of that...
  3. Taskbar icons blurry/low resolution unless I open the app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar icons blurry/low resolution unless I open the app.: Hi,I am using Windows 11, and the icons on my taskbar are blurry/ low res until I open the app, after which the icons come back to full resolution. It stays sharp until I lock my laptop and sign back in, as the icons will become blurry again. And this isn't just Windows Store...
  4. Taskbar icons blurry/low resolution unless I open the app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar icons blurry/low resolution unless I open the app.: Hi,I am using Windows 11, and the icons on my taskbar are blurry/ low res until I open the app, after which the icons come back to full resolution. It stays sharp until I lock my laptop and sign back in, as the icons will become blurry again. And this isn't just Windows Store...
  5. Taskbar Icons Blurry

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Icons Blurry: I recently reinstalled windows and I just noticed that my taskbar icons are blurry. I've already tried fixing it through the registry by changing the DPI and I tried using the settings in the systems settings and nothing has worked. How can I fix this I'm losing my mind....
  6. Icon text on Taskbar

Icon text on Taskbar: [ATTACH] Maybe a bit of a niche question but is there any way to remove the white textbox that appears next to taskbar icons like in the image. I want to keep the icons exactly as they are but just remove the white box and text as it happens when I slightly brush over an...
  7. Low resolution icons and text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Low resolution icons and text: I bought a new computer recently with an AMD Ryzen 5 3600 and a Radeon RX 590 graphics card. It has all been running fine up until a few days ago when I started up my computer to find multiple desktop and taskbar icons were very grainy and low-resolution - although this was...
  8. Blurry background text and icons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blurry background text and icons: Hi, After updating to Windows10 version 1909, my desktop background and text become so blurry. My monitor resolution is 2560x1440 with a 144 Hz refresh rate. I have a Gtx 1080 display card and I have installed the latest available driver already. However, when I lower...
  9. Taskbar Icons are Blurry

Taskbar Icons are Blurry: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/dytcocsyqnf41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=d0f450cd96ca5e0eeaed6d6c72e381a4478de44c I don't know why but I did some tweaking in Winaero Tweaker one day and then my taskbar icons started looking a bit blurry. I though it was...
  10. Font size/Blurry text/Low quality

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font size/Blurry text/Low quality: Hello, I recently got a Dell G3 laptop with a 15 inch full HD display. As it was by default, I am using the 125% scale. It was recommended I guess based on screen size. (100% is way too small) As I understand it there are issues with this scaling that is why in the advanced...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blurry icons in taskbar

2. text and taskbar fuzzy taskbar

3. why is the battery icon in the taskbar low quality and blurry on dell g7 2019

4. windows 10 icons in taskbar are fuzzy