Windows 10: Blurry text and low quality icons in taskbar

Discus and support Blurry text and low quality icons in taskbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So, i've scaled my windows to 115% from Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Display - set a custom scaling level and now the network and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by radibg2, Nov 19, 2015.

1. radibg2 Win User

Blurry text and low quality icons in taskbar

So, i've scaled my windows to 115% from Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Display - set a custom scaling level and now the network and battery icons are with very low quality -
    Blurry text and low quality icons in taskbar [​IMG]
    . Most of the text in all apps is not blurry -
    but in others is blurry -
    . When i scale it from the display settings all the text in all apps gets blurry. So how to show these icons and make them show all of their pixels?

:)

radibg2, Nov 19, 2015
  2. JunHaoWu Win User

Blurry tiles on Start Screen

Sorry . it does not work for me neither. My tiles are still blurry in tablet mode

JunHaoWu, Nov 19, 2015
  3. Blurry tiles on Start Screen

Hi guys I had the same problem and I have fixed the problem by making the icons on the taskbar small. The blurry texts in the start menu are then gone. Right click taskbar > Properties > Use small taskbar icons (something like that, I have Dutch Windows).
    It is a very strange problem.

frankriezebos, Nov 19, 2015
Thema:

Blurry text and low quality icons in taskbar

1. Blurry text and low quality icons in taskbar - Similar Threads - Blurry text low

2. Blurry text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blurry text: Hey, on almost every app, i see blurry text. I tried updating the nvidia drivers, didnt work, i tried changing my font, not that either. I don't know what's happening and it's starting to annoy me. Thanks....
  3. Pixelated/Blurry Text

in Windows 10 Support
    Pixelated/Blurry Text: I was using windows when I got BSOD and restarted the PC. Now the all the system fonts are pixelated. Even in Chrome the menu text is pixelated. The only fonts that are normal are the fonts in windows settings. [img] [img] 118232
  4. Font size/Blurry text/Low quality

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font size/Blurry text/Low quality: Hello, I recently got a Dell G3 laptop with a 15 inch full HD display. As it was by default, I am using the 125% scale. It was recommended I guess based on screen size. (100% is way too small) As I understand it there are issues with this scaling that is why in the advanced...
  5. Blurry text appearance

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurry text appearance: I have upgraded to windows 10 pro and using AMD graphics on my laptop, even after adjusting clear text, the texts still appear with shadows pls help to fix this issue 25229
  6. MS Edge - Blurry Text

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge - Blurry Text: Decided to give Edge a proper go to see if I could get used to it. I'm actually quite liking it as it transpires, apart from one irritating issue: The text looks very blurry when compared with Chrome. I thought initially it was a "Clear Type" issue, but toggling Clear Type...
  7. Blurry Text / Icons on new Lenovo 900

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry Text / Icons on new Lenovo 900: Tried this little popular app: Windows 10 DPI blurry / fuzzy text font fix - XP Explorer Doesn’t work for me. Windows 10 64bit, Lenovo 3200×1800. Tried both options (app and compatiblity in app > properties) For one, java applets are extremely tiny to read and the...
  8. Everything blurry in 1080p; text, icons, pics, videos

in Windows 10 Support
    Everything blurry in 1080p; text, icons, pics, videos: I installed windows 10 directly from microsoft yesterday rather than waiting for it to roll out to me, and as soon as it finished something was wrong. It was set to 1080p but the edges of the screen were cut off and EVERYTHING was blurry as if it were in 420p. I used Catalyst...
  9. Windows 10 Blurry Text

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Blurry Text: So I just got a fresh installation of Windows 10 64 bit on my Alienware 17 (2013) laptop. It was working perfectly fine until yesterday, when text in Microsoft Edge, the Start Menu, and in default Windows applications like Settings started becoming very blurry. The text seems...
  10. Blurry text

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry text: Hello everyone *Smile I’m running the latest, leaked, Windows 10 10147 build and everything works fine on my system. There is one thing though I have observed since the beginning, meaning in earlier builds, as well. And that is blurry text on some Windows components like...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 icons in taskbar are fuzzy