Windows 10: Blurry text appearance

Discus and support Blurry text appearance in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have upgraded to windows 10 pro and using AMD graphics on my laptop, even after adjusting clear text, the texts still appear with shadows pls help to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mzee, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Mzee Win User

Blurry text appearance

I have upgraded to windows 10 pro and using AMD graphics on my laptop, even after adjusting clear text, the texts still appear with shadows pls help to fix this issue

:)

Mzee, Oct 4, 2015

2. Blurry texts in windows 10.

The texts and icons appears dark in start screen

Blurry text appearance [​IMG]

The texts appears blurry in many apps. The snapshot I have taken from edge browser. In this app the tab become dark and the texts appears blurry. In internet explores there is no such kind of font issues but in apps like edge browser, groove music etc. the
    font issues annoying.

Blurry text appearance [​IMG]

Please help me out to get rid of these issues.

Sukant Kumar Pati, Oct 4, 2015
  3. zzxxccdd Win User
    Appearance of blurry text in some of my apps

aakam: How do you explain that everything looks fine on Windows 7 and on Windows 8/8.1/10 some apps/fonts looks blurry?

zzxxccdd, Oct 4, 2015
  4. Kanata Win User

Blurry text appearance

Is the screen set to its default resolution?

Kanata, Oct 4, 2015
  5. Mzee Win User
    Yes resolution 1366*768

Mzee, Oct 4, 2015
  6. mykou Win User
    mykou, Oct 4, 2015
  7. Try "Adjust Clear Type" for best text resolution. Find this from search in start menu, just type "Adjust Clear Type" and go to your results to do this.

lopedoggie, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Blurry text appearance

1. Blurry text appearance - Similar Threads - Blurry text appearance

2. blurry text, displaced text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blurry text, displaced text: HeyWhen im on my native resolution 2560x1440 the apps and text are too small. When i change scale to 125% it's perfect size but some of text in apps are displaced, like out of order you arent able to read what it says, you can see the top of the letters but cant fully read. I...
  3. blurry text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blurry text: Bonjour,when I put scale at 115%in settings system>screen, a lot of text becomes to be blurry.. Here are 3 screenshots. With windows 10 I didn't have this problem.How could i fix that please? My graphic card is a nvidia rtx 2060. thanks...
  4. blurry text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blurry text: Bonjour,when I put scale at 115%in settings system>screen, a lot of text becomes to be blurry.. Here are 3 screenshots. With windows 10 I didn't have this problem.How could i fix that please? My graphic card is a nvidia rtx 2060. thanks...
  5. Blurry text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blurry text: HiAMD Ryzen 5 5600u intergrated graphicsI have a lenovo ideapad 5 pro and when i run some programs, the text appears to be blurry and some other programs does not have this problem. i've set all my display scaling and resolution to windows recommended and it still does not...
  6. Blurry Text

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blurry Text: Hello,i'm facing an issue where text becomes blurry whenever window goes out of focus, or sometimes even when its in focus text becomes blurry, its same on all apps, i've tried enabling ClearType Text and Let Window automatically fix blurry text options but it doesn't do...
  7. Blurry Text

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blurry Text: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/2bx7hp59gs561.png?width=1905&format=png&auto=webp&s=116b2b195cafcaddae1f8538e879c5d783033d38 Hi, I need some help with blurry text across multiple applications, I have clear text on, I have tried to calibrate it multiple times but no...
  8. Blurry text

Blurry text: When I am opening some third-party apps and some inbuilt settings, I am seeing blurry text like a person without his spectacles would see. Can anybody help me with this problem. I am currently using a Lenovo Ideapad slim 3. Also I am facing this problem only at few places....
  9. Blurry text

Blurry text: Hey, on almost every app, i see blurry text. I tried updating the nvidia drivers, didnt work, i tried changing my font, not that either. I don't know what's happening and it's starting to annoy me. Thanks....
  10. Blurry text

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry text: Hello everyone *Smile I’m running the latest, leaked, Windows 10 10147 build and everything works fine on my system. There is one thing though I have observed since the beginning, meaning in earlier builds, as well. And that is blurry text on some Windows components like...