Windows 10: Blurry Text / Icons on new Lenovo 900

Discus and support Blurry Text / Icons on new Lenovo 900 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Tried this little popular app: Windows 10 DPI blurry / fuzzy text font fix - XP Explorer Doesn’t work for me. Windows 10 64bit, Lenovo 3200×1800.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Chadi, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Chadi Win User

Blurry Text / Icons on new Lenovo 900

Tried this little popular app: Windows 10 DPI blurry / fuzzy text font fix - XP Explorer

Doesn’t work for me. Windows 10 64bit, Lenovo 3200×1800. Tried both options (app and compatiblity in app > properties)

For one, java applets are extremely tiny to read and the “disable display scaling…” doesn’t work. For other programs, icons are still blurred in toolbars for example.

Could really use some help here.

:)

Chadi, Aug 24, 2016
  2. vertbird Win User

Fonts in Windows 10 blurry

Any other solutions to this problem? I got a new Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 for Christmas and struggling trying to find a way of seeing text without it being blurry. To get it sharp the text is tiny and I can barely see it, surely there is a fix for
    this by now?

vertbird, Aug 24, 2016
  3. Blurry fonts in Microsoft Edge made me go back to Google Chrome...

Hi,

after installing windows 10 i un installed chrome. but soon i found edge appears very blurry as compared to chrome. it was not pleasant for eyes at all. so installed chrome back and happy. MS pl find out some solution to this issue. I liked Edge performance
    very much and also windows 10. This blurriness problem is also on desktop apps and text and icons. I have latest drivers from manufacturer ie Lenovo. I am having Thinkcenter Edge 72Z AIO.

nilesh

Nilesh Kulkarni, Aug 24, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Aug 25, 2016
  5. Kbird Win User
    With a DPI that high you likely need to have scaling at 150% , maybe 200% , but not all programs are High DPI Aware so you may still run into some issues.

KB

Kbird, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Blurry Text / Icons on new Lenovo 900 - Similar Threads - Blurry Text Icons

2. blurry text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blurry text: Bonjour,when I put scale at 115%in settings system>screen, a lot of text becomes to be blurry.. Here are 3 screenshots. With windows 10 I didn't have this problem.How could i fix that please? My graphic card is a nvidia rtx 2060. thanks...
  3. blurry text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blurry text: Bonjour,when I put scale at 115%in settings system>screen, a lot of text becomes to be blurry.. Here are 3 screenshots. With windows 10 I didn't have this problem.How could i fix that please? My graphic card is a nvidia rtx 2060. thanks...
  4. Blurry text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blurry text: HiAMD Ryzen 5 5600u intergrated graphicsI have a lenovo ideapad 5 pro and when i run some programs, the text appears to be blurry and some other programs does not have this problem. i've set all my display scaling and resolution to windows recommended and it still does not...
  5. Blurry Text

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blurry Text: Hello,i'm facing an issue where text becomes blurry whenever window goes out of focus, or sometimes even when its in focus text becomes blurry, its same on all apps, i've tried enabling ClearType Text and Let Window automatically fix blurry text options but it doesn't do...
  6. Blurry Text

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blurry Text: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/2bx7hp59gs561.png?width=1905&format=png&auto=webp&s=116b2b195cafcaddae1f8538e879c5d783033d38 Hi, I need some help with blurry text across multiple applications, I have clear text on, I have tried to calibrate it multiple times but no...
  7. Blurry text

Blurry text: When I am opening some third-party apps and some inbuilt settings, I am seeing blurry text like a person without his spectacles would see. Can anybody help me with this problem. I am currently using a Lenovo Ideapad slim 3. Also I am facing this problem only at few places....
  8. Blurry background text and icons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blurry background text and icons: Hi, After updating to Windows10 version 1909, my desktop background and text become so blurry. My monitor resolution is 2560x1440 with a 144 Hz refresh rate. I have a Gtx 1080 display card and I have installed the latest available driver already. However, when I lower...
  9. Blurry text

Blurry text: Hey, on almost every app, i see blurry text. I tried updating the nvidia drivers, didnt work, i tried changing my font, not that either. I don't know what's happening and it's starting to annoy me. Thanks....
  10. Blurry text

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry text: Hello everyone *Smile I’m running the latest, leaked, Windows 10 10147 build and everything works fine on my system. There is one thing though I have observed since the beginning, meaning in earlier builds, as well. And that is blurry text on some Windows components like...