Windows 10: bookmark/favorite

Discus and support bookmark/favorite in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is there a free appthat will find a bookmark/favorite in ie11?? Is there a free appthat will find a bookmark/favorite in ie11??... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Herm61, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Herm61 Win User

bookmark/favorite

Is there a free appthat will find a bookmark/favorite in ie11??

Is there a free appthat will find a bookmark/favorite in ie11??

:)

Herm61, Feb 6, 2018
  2. missla57 Win User

Adding folders and bookmarks to Favorites Bar

I am unable to add a folder for bookmarks or even a single bookmark to my Favorites Bar. Also, I move a bookmark from Favorites to the Favorites Bar, but the change doesn't post. All I have been able to do is delete some bookmarks. New ones, no. What's
    going on? Is this one of the many problems caused by the Anniversary Update to Win10?

missla57, Feb 6, 2018
  3. graye Win User
    Adding folders and bookmarks to Favorites Bar

Typically you don't add folders/favorites to the horizontal Favorites Bar directly... Instead you add, delete, rename, and move them from the *folder* called "Favorites Bar" that appears in the vertical favorites pane (the thing that appears on the right
    hand side)

graye, Feb 6, 2018
  4. Try3 Win User

bookmark/favorite

What do you mean? If you have not deliberately relocated your Favorites [IE11], they are in C:\Users\<YourUserName>\Favorites

Denis

Try3, Feb 6, 2018
  5. Herm61 Win User
    I did not delete mybookmarks, i just want to be able to find what I am looking for.

Herm61, Feb 8, 2018
  6. Try3 Win User
    Then look in C:\Users\<YourUserName>\Favorites

Denis

Try3, Feb 8, 2018
  7. Or just click on the star icon in the top left of I.E. 11. Your favorites/links are there, no need for an app.

indianacarnie, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

bookmark/favorite

1. bookmark/favorite - Similar Threads - bookmark favorite

2. Copy Edge and Chrome Favorites / Bookmarks from Damaged Drive

in Browsers and Email
    Copy Edge and Chrome Favorites / Bookmarks from Damaged Drive: Had a thread I started in the Performance & Maintenance sub-forum about a REALLY slow Toshiba laptop. I eventually put in a new drive and re-installed W10. Windows 10 Version 1909, Build 18363.418. I put the old, slightly damaged drive in a caddy and was easily able to copy...
  3. I loss my bookmarks , history , stored passwords

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I loss my bookmarks , history , stored passwords: hey guys pls help me as fast as u can because I realy dont know what to do ) important data dissolved in the air after some kind of virus on my computer. all the easy way I was Try and no one help me . may be u kniw some interesting ways and someone have simular problem...
  4. Bookmark display disappeared ! Windos 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bookmark display disappeared ! Windos 10: Hello Earthlink has forced itself onto my startup page (Firefox). Bookmark display I don't know how to restore. How do I eliminate Earthlink and restore bookmarks display,please? Thanks, mljmd7...
  5. is there an app that download google chrome bookmarks automatically?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is there an app that download google chrome bookmarks automatically?: i really like to read articles, but my stupid connection go down on a regular(third world problems LOL) so i there an app/chome extension that download full wab pages every time i save them as a bookmark ps: i really don't know if this is the right sub for this question,...
  6. Loss of desktop and bookmarks with message

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Loss of desktop and bookmarks with message: Hi. Since a recent update, I have lost desktop shortcuts and Edge bookmarks, and get this message when I log in. Otherwise I seem to be able to use the computer. Irritating though. Any solution? Cheers Jon [ATTACH]...
  7. Microsoft Edge did not sync bookmarks.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Edge did not sync bookmarks.: Recently, my laptop got broken and I had to reinstall windows. After reinstalling the windows and signing in to my live (live.com) account, all the settings were synced except for Microsoft Edge bookmarks and reading list. I had a long list of bookmarks and links in the...
  8. Severe Lag in Chrome Bookmarks since latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Severe Lag in Chrome Bookmarks since latest Windows 10 update: Ever since the most recent Windows 10 update, 10.0.18362.418, I have had a severed lag in my Chrome bookmarks. The first click selection will respond normally but anything after will take over a minute to respond. The rest of the browser seems OK, with some minor lagging....
  9. How can I make my bookmarks appear on a blank tab in Edge Dev?

in Browsers and Email
    How can I make my bookmarks appear on a blank tab in Edge Dev?: Hello! I would like to have my bookmarks displaying on every blank tab that I open in Edge Dev. Currently it is my frequently visited sites. Is this possible? Thank you! [img] 141986
  10. How do I import HTM bookmark/favorites into Edge correctly?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I import HTM bookmark/favorites into Edge correctly?: Hi everyone, This is my first post on the forum. I tried Windows 10 over a year ago but decided to go back to 8.1. Ive decided to come over to Windows 10 permanently now so bare with me Im a total Windows 10 novice!!! :-) My question is about importing bookmarks in the Edge...