Windows 10: bookmark/favorite

Discus and support bookmark/favorite in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is there a free appthat will find a bookmark/favorite in ie11?? Is there a free appthat will find a bookmark/favorite in ie11??... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Herm61, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Herm61 Win User

bookmark/favorite

Is there a free appthat will find a bookmark/favorite in ie11??

Is there a free appthat will find a bookmark/favorite in ie11??

:)

Herm61, Feb 6, 2018
  2. missla57 Win User

Adding folders and bookmarks to Favorites Bar

I am unable to add a folder for bookmarks or even a single bookmark to my Favorites Bar. Also, I move a bookmark from Favorites to the Favorites Bar, but the change doesn't post. All I have been able to do is delete some bookmarks. New ones, no. What's
    going on? Is this one of the many problems caused by the Anniversary Update to Win10?

missla57, Feb 6, 2018
  3. graye Win User
    Adding folders and bookmarks to Favorites Bar

Typically you don't add folders/favorites to the horizontal Favorites Bar directly... Instead you add, delete, rename, and move them from the *folder* called "Favorites Bar" that appears in the vertical favorites pane (the thing that appears on the right
    hand side)

graye, Feb 6, 2018
  4. Try3 Win User

bookmark/favorite

What do you mean? If you have not deliberately relocated your Favorites [IE11], they are in C:\Users\<YourUserName>\Favorites

Denis

Try3, Feb 6, 2018
  5. Herm61 Win User
    I did not delete mybookmarks, i just want to be able to find what I am looking for.

Herm61, Feb 8, 2018
  6. Try3 Win User
    Then look in C:\Users\<YourUserName>\Favorites

Denis

Try3, Feb 8, 2018
  7. Or just click on the star icon in the top left of I.E. 11. Your favorites/links are there, no need for an app.

indianacarnie, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

bookmark/favorite

1. bookmark/favorite - Similar Threads - bookmark favorite

2. I can't access webpages on my favorites list/bookmarks that I used everyday!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access webpages on my favorites list/bookmarks that I used everyday!: I can't open my regular websites like banking, instagram, etc and instead I get a black page with an error message saying:My screen shot of the page I tried to attach but it won't except my .jpgThe connection isn't privateattackers might be trying to steal your information...
  3. I can't access webpages on my favorites list/bookmarks that I used everyday!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't access webpages on my favorites list/bookmarks that I used everyday!: I can't open my regular websites like banking, instagram, etc and instead I get a black page with an error message saying:My screen shot of the page I tried to attach but it won't except my .jpgThe connection isn't privateattackers might be trying to steal your information...
  4. How do I transfer the data, documents, favorites, bookmarks and other information from old...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer the data, documents, favorites, bookmarks and other information from old...: I have purchased a new laptop and I need to transfer the data from old desktop. The computers are from different manufacturers. Both computers have Windows. Version 10 on the old computer and Version 11 on the new computer. Is there a wizard in Microsoft, that allows for the...
  5. How do I transfer the data, documents, favorites, bookmarks and other information from old...

How do I transfer the data, documents, favorites, bookmarks and other information from old...: I have purchased a new laptop and I need to transfer the data from old desktop. The computers are from different manufacturers. Both computers have Windows. Version 10 on the old computer and Version 11 on the new computer. Is there a wizard in Microsoft, that allows for the...
  6. System Restore Question About Browser Favorites & Bookmarks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Restore Question About Browser Favorites & Bookmarks: I am considering doing a System Restore to a date in late October as last couple days HP Pavillion is running slow. Very specific question - if I restore to a 10/21/21 restore point, will that restore Bookmarks and Favorites on the browsers I use? I primarily use MS Edge, but...
  7. System Restore Question About Browser Favorites & Bookmarks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Restore Question About Browser Favorites & Bookmarks: I am considering doing a System Restore to a date in late October as last couple days HP Pavillion is running slow. Very specific question - if I restore to a 10/21/21 restore point, will that restore Bookmarks and Favorites on the browsers I use? I primarily use MS Edge, but...
  8. System Restore Question About Browser Favorites & Bookmarks

9. Stored Favorites/Bookmarks in Chromium Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Stored Favorites/Bookmarks in Chromium Edge: Windows 10 v. 21H1 Every site I visit states the following: You'll find the Microsoft Edge (Chromium) bookmarks/favourites over here: C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Edge\User Data\Default\Bookmarks ("Bookmarks" is the actual file). All is great until I get to...
  10. How send Bookmarks Chrome in Folder Favorites in my user profil SVP?

in Browsers and Email
    How send Bookmarks Chrome in Folder Favorites in my user profil SVP?: Windows 10 and Chrome : - Favorites directly in my folder Favorites in my explorer - Key shortcut for go to list favorites without going through the Favorites menu Hello, First, I'm very happy to have found your website, it's fabulous ! I could find several reg files for...