Windows 10: Bookmarks in Firfox under Windows 10

Discus and support Bookmarks in Firfox under Windows 10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello My "old" computer crashed (motherboard & processor) and I had to build a new one The "old" disks are still readable but not bootable (completely... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Serge007, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Serge007 Win User

Bookmarks in Firfox under Windows 10

Hello
    My "old" computer crashed (motherboard & processor) and I had to build a new one
    The "old" disks are still readable but not bootable (completely different hardware)
    I had a lot of Firefox bookmarks but did not export them

Whare could I find the bookmarks file(s) and directory on my old disk and cI copy them to the new system disk ?
    Thanks Have a good day

:)

Serge007, Jul 20, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 20, 2018
  3. How do I edit my bookmarks in Windows 10?

I found this works for Windows 10:

• Select the "STAR", upper right which shows your Favorites, Feeds, History tabs & has an"Add to Favorites" drop down menu box. Forget the Add Favorites dropdown.
    • Under the Favorites TAB you will see a list of all your book marks and bookmark folders. Scroll through list until you find the Folder: Favorites Bar, then open. [You will see all your favorite bookmarks that always show in your easy access bookmarks bar,
      just underneath EI search box.]
    • Scroll through list, and select bookmark you want to remove and Right Click selection.
      • You will get a dropdown window, select Delete & left click - bookmark is deleted.
      • repeat steps as necessary for additional bookmarks.
    Works every time.

denisebrown124, Jul 20, 2018
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Bookmarks in Microsoft Edge

Hello Bruce,

Based on your concern about bookmarks in Edge, we would like to know some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Karthicka_R on this

link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Bookmarks in Firfox under Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bookmarks Firfox under

2. bookmarks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bookmarks: Where are my bookmarks stored and how do Isave them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bookmarks/e4ae1d3c-7fda-4068-b478-2bbc610e8341
  3. Bookmarks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bookmarks: Yesterday several of my bookmarks stopped working. They all had a symbol like a football next to them as well as the name of the bookmark. I had done a clean up and that is when this happened probably the ones I had used most recently. How do I reinstate them?...
  4. Bookmarks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bookmarks: I have EDGE on PC and recently on android. I have turned sync ON, but android EDGE does not show my PC EDGE bookmarks. Is there a way or should I use CHROME instead? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bookmarks/3b2be22f-2e36-4243-ad5f-46a9dca34909
  5. bookmarks

in Windows 10 Customization
    bookmarks: My bookmark file folders have disappeared. I use these a great deal and do not want to lose all the information I have collected over 10+ years. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks....
  6. bookmarks

in Windows 10 Customization
    bookmarks: Art which graveyard did Microsoft burry the option "bookmarks" ? And why ? And why was no information about this available ? I spent years building up a very useful and easy collection... And then, out of the blue, a giant fuckfinger was raised and foetsie were the...
  7. Bookmark bar on Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bookmark bar on Windows 10: I order something from what I thought was a USA company. I received the product. Now I am getting two Bookmarks in Bookmark bar with Asian writing. I delete, they come back. I ran my Avast and Malwares, they detect nothing. How do I get rid of them permanently?...
  8. Bookmark bar on Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bookmark bar on Windows 10: I order something from what I thought was a USA company. I received the product. Now I am getting two Bookmarks in Bookmark bar with Asian writing. I delete, they come back. I ran my Avast and Malwares, they detect nothing. How do I get rid of them permanently?...
  9. Bookmarks in Firefox under Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Bookmarks in Firefox under Windows 10: Hello My "old" computer crashed (motherboard & processor) and I had to build a new one The "old" disks are still readable but not bootable (completely different hardware) I had a lot of Firefox bookmarks but did not export them Whare could I find the bookmarks file(s) and...
  10. Bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Bookmarks: After downloading windows ten I am having problems with bookmarks. 1. I have an older version of my previous bookmarks. 2. New websites cannot be saved to bookmarks Help please.*Biggrin 48803