Windows 10: Boot and startup problems..

Discus and support Boot and startup problems.. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I recently bought an acer v nitro laptop, its been a month and everything was great till there was a recent update on windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pavan, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Pavan Win User

Boot and startup problems..

Hello everyone,

I recently bought an acer v nitro laptop, its been a month and everything was great till there was a recent update on windows 10. Since then, I am having multiple problems.
    1) sometimes when I boot my laptop, I get a blue screen with a running circle which stays for hours. I have to do a hard reset with the power button and sometimes my laptop turns on properly.

2) When my laptop goes to sleep, I can wake it up and enter the login password - then again I get the same blue screen with a running circle.

I am going crazy with this problem. I removed all the recent updates, restored my computer to a previous state. but nothing is working so far....

Please help.....

:)

Pavan, Aug 11, 2016
  2. PavanBN Win User

I was able to resolve the issue. I downloaded the media tool package from this link

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

and performed a complete update and fresh install of windows (there is an option to keep all the existing programs). So my computer is fine now.

PavanBN, Aug 11, 2016
  3. Boot and startup problems..

Hi Pavan,

I completely understand your concern and feel sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Just to clarify, what is the exact error message/code?

I suggest you to refer the below article on Troubleshoot black screen problems
    and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/14106/windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Aug 11, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Thema:

1. Boot and startup problems.. - Similar Threads - Boot startup problems

2. Boot startup problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot startup problem: Hello i am having this error: black screen boot manager windows failed to start. File: \WINDOWS\system32\winload.efi I tried everything commands on command prompt also nothing is working. Then I tried to install new Windows using bootable usb and it is giving this error that...
  3. Boot startup problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot startup problem: Hello i am having this error: black screen boot manager windows failed to start. File: \WINDOWS\system32\winload.efi I tried everything commands on command prompt also nothing is working. Then I tried to install new Windows using bootable usb and it is giving this error that...
  4. Startup problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup problem: Why does my computer startup opens and gives this warning https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-problem/8c0df548-1944-4c00-b14f-2b09f431f2eb
  5. STARTUP PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    STARTUP PROBLEM: Legion 5-17ACH6H Laptop Lenovo - Type 82JYAfter reinstalling windows for fix corrupted audio, everytime i startup the laptop i always get stuck for a very long period in the loading screen, sometimes i have also graphic problems with some flitching of the mouse cursor.Please...
  6. Startup and boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup and boot: when i bought my laptop Asus vivobook its startup and everything was working fine but it was showing 100 disc percentage and it was slowing down my laptop and then i searched online for it then i got a video which told that u can delete datastore and downloads form...
  7. Windows 10 Startup & Boot problems – Advanced Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Startup & Boot problems – Advanced Troubleshooting: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Are you an IT admin and need to troubleshoot Windows boot problems? If the answer is yes, then in this guide, we will share advanced troubleshooting for Windows 10 startup and boot problems. Before you begin, we recommend you check out [...] This post...
  8. Startup problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Startup problem: After the windows update on 15/7/18 my lenevo laptop got stuck on lenevo screen and it never go further.Before update everything was fine but after that everything is stopped....pls help ...my whole work has stopped.. My laptop is lenevo ideapad 100...
  9. Startup problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Startup problem: When i press power on the cpu fan and power led only work. No hdd led, no beep and no monitor display. Please help me, my work is pending. Pc specs... Asus p8h61m le 4gb ram 1tb hdd I5 cpu 51142
  10. no boot at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    no boot at startup: I have a hp stream all it does when I turn it on is go straight to the boot HP logo then it goes black. after a few seconds then it turns off. I tried a system restore but no points, I tried using the recovery partition to refresh the PC but only get an error half way( no...