Windows 10: Boot Disc/USB won't start

Discus and support Boot Disc/USB won't start in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When the computer tries to load windows I get error: 0xc000000e and I have the options to 1 Enter and try again (Does nothing) 2 F1 to enter Recovery... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ern504, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Ern504 Win User

Boot Disc/USB won't start

When the computer tries to load windows I get error: 0xc000000e and I have the options to

1 Enter and try again (Does nothing)

2 F1 to enter Recovery Environment (Turns the computer off)

3 F8 for Startup seetings (Nothing)

4 Press Esc to enter UEFI Firmware settings (Boots to bios)

5 Press F9 to use a different operating system (Which prompts Windows automatic repair, but then just gets stuck in loading)

When I enter my Windows disc it gets stuck on loading, I just see Asus and the loading circle (Asus H170 Pro Gaming LGA 1151 motherboard)

So I went to Window's website and made a recovery USB drive, from a very old USB drive that is 1 TB and the size of a book.

So I went to Bios and set the boot order to boot the USB first

I've tried two USB devices and two Windows discs, the windows disc just show the motherboard loading screen and gets stuck, if I boot from the USB it goes to the windows logo and will show the loading circle about 15 mins then gives me an error that says Your PC ran into a problem and will restart. Stop code: Driver PNP Watchdog.

I'm guessing either the motherboard or the HDD is corrupt? I dunno, all help is appreciated

:)

Ern504, Jul 20, 2018
  2. scraff Win User

My pc won´t boot Windows 10 from USB/DVD

So I wanted to change from my Windows 10 x32 bits to 64x. I downloaded the Mediacreationtool and used it in both a USB and a DVD. Tried used the usb, the disk and both at the same time but they won´t boot.

I have a P7H55-M motherboard, the BIOS is updated and configured to boot first DVD, second usb and third SATA.

So if someone could help me it´d be great.

scraff, Jul 20, 2018
  3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jul 20, 2018
  4. Boot Disc/USB won't start

Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

Boot Disc/USB won't start

1. Boot Disc/USB won't start - Similar Threads - Boot Disc USB

2. USB disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB disc: how do i fix USB disc they all keep saying read-only? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-disc/f7b7d3ce-cc45-42bc-bd0c-a7730eb47b28
  3. USB disc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB disc: how do i fix USB disc they all keep saying read-only? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-disc/f7b7d3ce-cc45-42bc-bd0c-a7730eb47b28
  4. usb installation won't start after formatting a dual boot pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    usb installation won't start after formatting a dual boot pc: my windows 10 has stopped receiving updates after i dual boot with linux it receive updates but when i reboot the updates won't be installed. i format the ubuntu disk, and then the windows disk stop working too. so i create a usb bootable stick and try to boot from it but it...
  5. USB won't boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB won't boot: A USB an MP3 I have been using on my computer all day now is not being reconised by the computetr and will not boot up. Is there anything I can do to get it to boot? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-wont-boot/c7dd79f9-1041-47cb-a4d3-38273f2a517c
  6. Laptop boots into a black screen - safe mode won't boot - usb start up disk won't boot.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop boots into a black screen - safe mode won't boot - usb start up disk won't boot.: Hello Experts... please read carefully as I have tried many things already that I have researched. I have a laptop ASUS that will not boot properly. I can never get to the logon screen. I have done the following: 1. Boot the laptop, then hard power it off, boot the...
  7. boot disc

boot disc: I had a 3 day power outage and my HP Pavilion Desktop - 550-a17c died. I do not know the product key but when I originally purchased it from staples, it came with a free Windows 10 upgrade. I think my bios died during the time with no electricity. I need an entire copy of...
  8. Installation USB won't boot

Installation USB won't boot: Hi, I'm trying to install Windows 10, 64 bit Enterprise evaluation. I extracted the ISO onto a USB drive which though won't boot. I see a blinking hyphen but nothing happens. I can start from my existing Windows 8.1 via File Explorer clicking Setup, when however the...
  9. Boot disc won't load, hardware issue?

Boot disc won't load, hardware issue?: Hey all, Trying to install Windows 10 Pro 64 bit on an older desktop computer (AMD 4000+ CPU, Asus A8N-SLI Premium motherboard) and the boot disc won't get past the Windows logo splash screen; normally it would load the language and keyboard options after this, but in my...
  10. USB recovery boot drive won't boot

USB recovery boot drive won't boot: I wasn't sure which forum to put this into. I created a backup image on a usb hard drive. I wanted to be able to restore it using a usb recovery thumb drive. I used the create usb recovery tool and created the recovery flash drive. When I try to boot from the flash drive I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 bsod driver_pnp wont start