Windows 10: Boot interrupted-Solved

Discus and support Boot interrupted-Solved in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This just started after using Windows 10 normally for two days. In the boot process at the start I get a black screen headed by "Edit Boot Options"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by oldtraveler, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Boot interrupted-Solved

This just started after using Windows 10 normally for two days.

In the boot process at the start I get a black screen headed by "Edit Boot Options" which then describes the correct boot path etc. and is followed by [ /NOEXECUTE=OPTIN ].

If I then click on "submit", the boot proceeds normally.

How can I get rid of this extra step?
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Solved by using command prompt as admin
    "bcdedit /set optionsedit No"

:)

oldtraveler, Jul 31, 2015
  2. KentTorch Win User

No mouse pointer after 4-29-16 update

I did an interrupted boot (hold down he power button during the boot) and it worked, guess I have a damaged boot file and when I shut the machine off during the early part of the boot, the machine restarted without completely shutting down using a different
    file.
    Problem solved. Performed an interrupted MS boot I pressed the power button early in the boot, it stalled, located a good boot record, tried it again and then, when I moved the mouse the arrow appeared and all was well the rest of the evening.

KentTorch, Jul 31, 2015
  3. asha_306_ Win User
    My Nokia Asha 306 problem

my asha 306 wont boot, I just interrupted the software update last night, and when I boot my phone, it wont open

asha_306_, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Boot interrupted-Solved

1. Boot interrupted-Solved - Similar Threads - Boot interrupted Solved

2. Why this interruption of boot process?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why this interruption of boot process?: Suddenly, when booting Win 10, I am asked to select the OS though there is only one OS on the boot disk. How can I eliminate this interruption see screenshot?...
  3. Why this interruption of boot process?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why this interruption of boot process?: Suddenly, when booting Win 10, I am asked to select the OS though there is only one OS on the boot disk. How can I eliminate this interruption see screenshot?...
  4. Why this interruption of boot process?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Booting interrupted by blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Booting interrupted by blue screens: HiMy notebook: an old Dell Inspiron 17R 5737, Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit 16GB RAM, an old Intel iCore 7 processor not compatible with Win 11 with all available Windows and Dell software updates installed. All hardware was working well according to Dell Software Assistant tool up...
  6. Booting interrupted by blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Booting interrupted by blue screens: HiMy notebook: an old Dell Inspiron 17R 5737, Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit 16GB RAM, an old Intel iCore 7 processor not compatible with Win 11 with all available Windows and Dell software updates installed. All hardware was working well according to Dell Software Assistant tool up...
  7. Booting interrupted by blue screens

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. update interrupts now its not booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update interrupts now its not booting: Based on the title the update interrupts since my niece unplug my charger and it turns off my PC. The battery is not working and it is fine since I direct the PC to charger to make it work. However there is an update then we accidentally interrupt. Now it is not booting, it...
  9. update interrupts now its not booting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    update interrupts now its not booting: Based on the title the update interrupts since my niece unplug my charger and it turns off my PC. The battery is not working and it is fine since I direct the PC to charger to make it work. However there is an update then we accidentally interrupt. Now it is not booting, it...
  10. SOLVED - Microsoft Flight Simulator download was interrupted and will not resume.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SOLVED - Microsoft Flight Simulator download was interrupted and will not resume.: Platform: Steam OS: Windows 10 Home Version: 10.0.19041 Build 19041 - I had finished the steam installation and began the in-game download of 90gb. The download progresses to 20gb and I open up a chrome tab and notice that my whole computer is struggling to...