Windows 10: Boot interrupted-Solved

Discus and support Boot interrupted-Solved in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This just started after using Windows 10 normally for two days. In the boot process at the start I get a black screen headed by "Edit Boot Options"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by oldtraveler, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Boot interrupted-Solved

This just started after using Windows 10 normally for two days.

In the boot process at the start I get a black screen headed by "Edit Boot Options" which then describes the correct boot path etc. and is followed by [ /NOEXECUTE=OPTIN ].

If I then click on "submit", the boot proceeds normally.

How can I get rid of this extra step?
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Solved by using command prompt as admin
    "bcdedit /set optionsedit No"

:)

oldtraveler, Jul 31, 2015
  2. KentTorch Win User

No mouse pointer after 4-29-16 update

I did an interrupted boot (hold down he power button during the boot) and it worked, guess I have a damaged boot file and when I shut the machine off during the early part of the boot, the machine restarted without completely shutting down using a different
    file.
    Problem solved. Performed an interrupted MS boot I pressed the power button early in the boot, it stalled, located a good boot record, tried it again and then, when I moved the mouse the arrow appeared and all was well the rest of the evening.

KentTorch, Jul 31, 2015
  3. asha_306_ Win User
    My Nokia Asha 306 problem

my asha 306 wont boot, I just interrupted the software update last night, and when I boot my phone, it wont open

asha_306_, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Boot interrupted-Solved

1. Boot interrupted-Solved - Similar Threads - Boot interrupted Solved

2. System interrupt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System interrupt: After opening any game or autocad program got forcefully closed and cpu usage seemed to be 100% showing system interrupt how to solve this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-interrupt/151a9f9a-ce4d-4bc5-9d64-748d6e3b21be
  3. Download Interruptions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download Interruptions: What causes this? It seems since updating to Windows 10, whenever I try to download a video file it gets interrupted. So then I click "resume" but when I go to view the video on my PC only the first part of the video shows up. Does anyone know what causes this?...
  4. Windows wont boot up after device update interrupted

Windows wont boot up after device update interrupted: Hi. So device update was running and it was interrupted. And my touchpad n touchscreen stopped working. I went device manager. 3 devices had yellow warning mark. So i tried to update it and it kept loading with no end. So i thought nothing much. The next morning/after i...
  5. Windows 10 installation interrupted. Can't boot from USB.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installation interrupted. Can't boot from USB.: I have a Dell laptop that I was trying to put Windows 10 on. I did the upgrade fine but then after restart when it was finishing the laptop shut off. Now when I load it up it says "Windows was interrupted and can't start, please restart to continue installation". I can't do...
  6. System interrupts

System interrupts: Starting about yesterday System interrupts has been hogging all of my cpu power. Restarting my computer does not fix the issue. System interrupts only begins to use excessive cpu power when i connect to Wi-Fi. If i restart my computer and i do not connect to Wi-Fi then it...
  7. Would Win10 upgrade solve interrupt conflict in Win7 on R61i?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Would Win10 upgrade solve interrupt conflict in Win7 on R61i?: Hello, I have a Thinkpad r61i. It had Vista on it when I bought it, but I replaced it with Ubuntu. Then I got the chance to try out Windows 7 on it, but I had what appears to have been an interrupt conflict between the graphics and the USB bus which meant that video would...
  8. After Interrupted HD Repair Windows 10 wont boot

in Windows 10 Support
    After Interrupted HD Repair Windows 10 wont boot: Hiya i _think_ this is the correct forum. PC has Windows 8.1 on SSD and Windows 10 on HDD. The install of Windows 10 was over a Windows 7 installation - and i had it keep all data and programs. Which is did successfully. When booting in 8.1, it decided to repair...
  9. Silly boot message still interrupts and slows down boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Silly boot message still interrupts and slows down boot: [img] As you can see from the photo, Windows asks me every time I boot if I want to boot from external USB drives I disconnected 3 months ago. I want Windows to not show this message, and just boot and log in normally. 72046
  10. How to solve inability to boot up?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to solve inability to boot up?: HP Envy 750-336c, 24gb, 512gb SSD, 2 x 1gb external, W10. When the HP logo shows, F9, F10, F12 do nothing. Same thing when first powering up. F2 runs several checks on system; all pass. Inserting System restore disk does nothing also... black screen. Worked before. Do...