Windows 10: Boot Lock Screen mouse cursor/kb delay

Discus and support Boot Lock Screen mouse cursor/kb delay in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Recently, i've noticed that everytime windows 10 (x64 pro) starts and gets to the initial lock screen, it takes up to 6 seconds to show the mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Skies912, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Skies912 Win User

Boot Lock Screen mouse cursor/kb delay

Recently, i've noticed that everytime windows 10 (x64 pro) starts and gets to the initial lock screen, it takes up to 6 seconds to show the mouse cursor and register keyboard events in order to let me log in. It used to be instantaneous.

Is this related to Build 1511 (10586.104)? All my drivers are up to date, etc.

Specs:
    -Core 2 Quad Q9550 (OC to 3.2ghz (vs 2.8ghz))
    -8GB RAM (OC to DDR2 900 (vs 800))
    - 1x 128gb Kingston SSD
    - 1x 120gb Samsung SSD
    - 1x 1tb WD Black HDD
    - AMD Radeon R7 200 (2gb)

:)

Skies912, Feb 19, 2016

2. Windows 10 Mouse Delay

After installing Windows 10, my mouse/cursor has a delay after using the arrows to move around on the screen. How do I remedy this?

gretchenbaz, Feb 19, 2016
  3. Patio Setup Utility?

I can still move my mouse and my Bluetooth adapter works. I still see cursor, but the lock screen won't show up. Touch screen works, just the lock screen.

Carson Miller, Feb 19, 2016
Thema:

Boot Lock Screen mouse cursor/kb delay

1. Boot Lock Screen mouse cursor/kb delay - Similar Threads - Boot Lock Screen

2. Mouse cursor not locking in place in games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor not locking in place in games: Hello! I have been having an odd problem revolving around my mouse not locking in the middle of the screen when playing games such as Minecraft and Roblox. The example I provided below is a video with Roblox's caps lock feature and zooming in to first person. When doing such,...
  3. Mouse cursor not locking in place in games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor not locking in place in games: Hello! I have been having an odd problem revolving around my mouse not locking in the middle of the screen when playing games such as Minecraft and Roblox. The example I provided below is a video with Roblox's caps lock feature and zooming in to first person. When doing such,...
  4. Mouse cursor not locking in place in game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor not locking in place in game.: Description:I've been having a weird problem lately in the latest Windows 11 Insider Builds. The mouse cursor would not lock in place in games such as: Subnautica, Raft, Phasmophobia, and Roblox. The example I provided below is a video of me using Roblox's caps lock feature...
  5. Lock screen delay

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen delay: Hi everyone, I've been facing this problem for a while: whenever I unlock my laptop with fingerprint, on top it shows the Windows Hello face with "Hello" underneath but only after a second it shows me my windows account profile picture and "Welcome". After that, it enters the...
  6. Gray screen w/ mouse cursor on boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gray screen w/ mouse cursor on boot: Hello, Today when I went to go turn on my computer, my PC booted into a gray screen w/ just a mouse cursor. I first tried to unplug all USB devices and unplug the power for 30 sec, but that did not work. I have installed Windows onto a USB drive and tried to get into BIOS to...
  7. No mouse cursor at boot

No mouse cursor at boot: I have noticed earlier today, that the mouse cursor is not visible at boot. As far as I can remember mouse cursor was always visible when computer was turned on and not visible when computers was restarted. I also would like to point that the mouse Micorsoft Sculpt Desktop...
  8. PC mouse cursor delay and how to solve it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC mouse cursor delay and how to solve it.: Recently bought this PC nitro 5 and a month later the mouse cursor loads for 2-4 minutes before it shows only when I right click on mouse. It all started when a flash drive was inserted in the PC and that I believe has a virus in it trojan....
  9. Hp pavilion booting to black screen with mouse cursor

Hp pavilion booting to black screen with mouse cursor: Hp Pavilion 14-b000ei - booting to black screen with mouse cursor. Help 75738
  10. Computer boots to Black Screen with Cursor Before Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer boots to Black Screen with Cursor Before Lock Screen: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from the taskbar on my desktop. The upgrade was successful and I was able to use my computer normally. Today, when I started my computer, a disk check was started. After a long time of being stuck at 10%, I force booted the computer off. Now,...