Windows 10: boot loop W10 code 0xc000007b

Discus and support boot loop W10 code 0xc000007b in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. W10 x64. My story begins a week ago(~). One day I decided to check my old gpu(gtx 660). I removed my amd gpu temporarily for a few hours.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by samsuxx, Dec 10, 2016.

1. samsuxx Win User

boot loop W10 code 0xc000007b

Hello.
    W10 x64.
    My story begins a week ago(~).
    One day I decided to check my old gpu(gtx 660). I removed my amd gpu temporarily for a few hours. After a check I moved my amd gpu back and it was okay. Later that day (or next day or more later) after stable work, at the online tv series viewing my OS totally stuck on single video frame. After a few secs there was bsod or just restart(I cant remember) and unusual noise from the speakers. After restart I saw that loop boot: os trying to help itself and starts diagnostics with msg "computer didnt start correctly....
    [Restart][Advanced options]".
    So, ehmm...Actually, about a half a year before I did the same manipulation with my gpus and there was the same problem. BUT the problem occured just after my usual amd gpu moved back to my pc and moreover I just clicked [Restart] on that "computer didnt start correctly..." screen and my pc started to run okay.
    Now it has loop boot.
    1. I tried everything on recovery/diagnostic screen with no effect.
    2. I did "sfc /scannow /offbootdir... /offwindir..." command 5 times from my dvd and from system boot diagnostic option command line each with no success. Scanning found files but unable to heal them.
    3. Dism was a pita. The first good spell was "dism image:d:\ /cleanup-image /restorehealth /source:h:\sources\install.wim:1 /limitaccess" which I did from my dvd(where d: is my w10 hdd letter and h: is dvd. Woah it just started and did some job and afer a few minutes at 20% progress it did show an error
    "DismHost.exe - Application error
    Unknown software exception (0xc0000420) in application adress ......"
    I set /scratchdir to ext hdd with enooough space too, sure.
    Dism /scanhealth results no errors.

Note: I have w10 and w7 both on my pc. I have 3 hdd. W7 is old and it is on my 3rd hdd while w10 is on 1st(2nd hdd is for programs in w10). I need to boot from my 3rd(w7) hdd to initialize w10 start as we talk about boot order.
    Note2: every hdd checked in Victoria and its perfect.
    Note3: I still able to boot in w7.

Log file here Free File Hosting - Online Storage; Upload Mp3, Videos, Music. Backup Files

​P.S.: 1)Its 0xc000007b bsod.
    2)Here are my steps with my gpus:
    -Delete amd sw
    -Switch pc off, swap gpu to gtx 660
    -Turn on, install nvidia driver
    -Checked that it works ok
    (then, I cant remember, I think I just turn pc off and placed amd gpu back)
    -Booted to w10, deleted nvidia sw and maybe with no restart installed amd sw.
    -Restarted pc
    I know there was many possible causes for an errors. But, as I mentioned before, last time I did it with no fatality. I remember it was much safer to do that on XP hehe.
    3) I cant boot into any mode even Safe mode.
    4)I did run sfc command as "sfc /scannow" with just a few secs of job and offer to restart pc to complete system recovery. So, I did it with ".../offbootdir... /offwindir" parameters.
    5) I deleted Nvidia and Amd folders from both Program files directories and Program data folder. I deleted hiberfil,pagefile and swap files also.
    6) I enabled boot logging in os boot properties. I attached my log.
    7) I attached my memory.dump file.
    boot log filedropper.com/ntbtlog
    memory dump filedropper.com/memory_7
    fresh dism log filedropper.com/dism_2

:)

samsuxx, Dec 10, 2016
  2. SallyBwp Win User

blue screeen after going from W8.1 to W10........ NOT IMPRESSED

updated from w8.1 to w10 and have bue screen with file:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\avgidsha.sys error code 0xc000007b any help greatly recieved

SallyBwp, Dec 10, 2016
  3. Error code 0xc0000225 unable to find the file windows\system32\winload.exe.

Mine is doing the same but will not boot at all. I am getting the error code 0xc000007b. Please help.

Kimberlyb91513, Dec 10, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member
Thema:

boot loop W10 code 0xc000007b

1. boot loop W10 code 0xc000007b - Similar Threads - boot loop W10

2. Repair Reboot Loop - Error Code: 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repair Reboot Loop - Error Code: 0xc000007b: Hello,Starting yesterday, I have had an issue where my computer is stuck in an Automatic Repair reboot. It then says "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC." That same screen also says "Log file: C:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt"As a side note, I've tried to...
  3. Repair Reboot Loop - Error Code: 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repair Reboot Loop - Error Code: 0xc000007b: Hello,Starting yesterday, I have had an issue where my computer is stuck in an Automatic Repair reboot. It then says "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC." That same screen also says "Log file: C:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt"As a side note, I've tried to...
  4. Repair Reboot Loop - Error Code: 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. W10 is not booting, Error loop at startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 is not booting, Error loop at startup: I installed W10 on a new PC Motherboard ASUS X99-Pro BIOS 3902, I am getting all kinds of errors. I have tried automatic repair, etc etc and nothing fixes the problem. Help please Jose...
  6. Error code 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 0xc000007b: Good day Sir/Maám, I have installed GTA V game on this PC however the error code 0xc000007b constantly appearing and it say the program unable to start correct. I have the search the net for a possible solution, I have updated the Direct X, .Net framework and even download...
  7. Error code 0xc000007b

Error code 0xc000007b: Hello, I'm looking for help. Every time I launch my game, Rayman Legends, I get the error code 0xc000007b message and it won't launch. It has been like this since the day I got it, I have tried literally everything, I booted my computer in safe mode, tested my ram, ran the...
  8. ERROR CODE 0xc000007b

ERROR CODE 0xc000007b: whenever I try to play crysis or fallout 3 it simply wont open and show this "this application was unable to start correctly error 0xc000007b'' what should I do I have all required files and directx but it still shows it, I also have tried compatability modes but they...
  9. Boot Loop code 0xc000007B Windows 10

Boot Loop code 0xc000007B Windows 10: Just the other day I went down to my computer and it was stuck on a screen saying there was a problem with the code 0xc000007B. I restarted and went tried to fix start up repair many times to no avail, and also to advance options. I've tried in the cmd prompt checkdisk as...
  10. BSOD and 0xc000007b boot error

BSOD and 0xc000007b boot error: I'm having an almost identical problem, but I cannot even reach a command prompt. This has been a stable system until this morning, now the BSOD shows that \Windows\System32\Drivers\aswVmm.sys (part of Avast Internet Security) is causing the 0xc000007b boot error... Doesn't...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. boot loop 0xc000007b