Windows 10: Boot problem help!

Discus and support Boot problem help! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; A friend of mine sent his computer out for repair! Now it always boots in that guys account! I managed to get into the accounts & add my friends... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tully, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Tully Win User

Boot problem help!

A friend of mine sent his computer out for repair! Now it always boots in that guys account!
    I managed to get into the accounts & add my friends account as an Administrator.
    That worked OK! When the computer was rebooted, a choice was shown for which account to boot into!
    I choose the new account & it booted into it OK! Tried it several times & it worked!

Next morning it booted straight into the GUYS account! It somehow had reverted to the original problem!
    It is an ASUS Motherboard & I briefly looked into the BIOS to see if there was a setting for booting straight into
    an account. Didn't find anything like that!

Any suggestions out there how this computer was Hijacked!

Need Help! Never in all my years have I come across this king of problem!

*Mad

:)

Tully, Apr 6, 2016

2. Help Nokia 8800 sirocco boot problem

have it firmware updated

bandofbrothers---01, Apr 6, 2016
  3. Help Nokia 8800 sirocco boot problem

I swich on my 4 days old phone and it stop at the NOKIA screen. I can't switch anything, I can't swich off, only if I put off the battery.

The last operate was a call when I was not able to put on the phone.

Please help, what can I do?

rolling---01, Apr 6, 2016
  4. OldMike65 Win User

Boot problem help!

Read this tutorial and see if it helps you.
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5...dows-10-a.html

OldMike65, Apr 6, 2016
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
Thema:

Boot problem help!

1. Boot problem help! - Similar Threads - Boot problem help

2. Help with FydeOS boot problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with FydeOS boot problems.: FydeOS does not create its boot files in the ESP partition and in EFI folder.And thus, after a "successful" installation, its boot option loads the next item in the boot sequence and also when i select "dont create boot option" and tick the "use rEFInd", refind also doesnt...
  3. Help with FydeOS boot problems.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with FydeOS boot problems.: FydeOS does not create its boot files in the ESP partition and in EFI folder.And thus, after a "successful" installation, its boot option loads the next item in the boot sequence and also when i select "dont create boot option" and tick the "use rEFInd", refind also doesnt...
  4. Boot help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot help!: So im having an issue booting, my last harddrive basically stop working entirely to the point where my computer wont recognize it anymore. So i got a new SSD today and a boot media USB with windows 10.When i turn the pc on with the USB in it will go to the terminal, show the...
  5. Boot help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot help!: So im having an issue booting, my last harddrive basically stop working entirely to the point where my computer wont recognize it anymore. So i got a new SSD today and a boot media USB with windows 10.When i turn the pc on with the USB in it will go to the terminal, show the...
  6. Boot help

Boot help: I I recently bought a computer and everything was going well until it started blue screening. I tried uninstalling third party software but nothing helping and it continued to get worse. I tried resetting my hard drive with secure erase+ in the msi BIOS hoping it would work...
  7. Boot help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Boot help: Can I switch from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Home by entering a USB with Windows 10 Home, and changing the boot order. Will this work? submitted by /u/OverSkills [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kjyghj/boot_help/
  8. HELP!!! UEFI boot problem

HELP!!! UEFI boot problem: HELP!!! UEFI boot is slower than legacy boot I had freshly installed windows 10 in my hp 15-be020tu notebook . Before installing iso in uefi mode ,i had install windows 10 in legacy mode and that was atleast booting a bit faster and apps were working faster . But when i...
  9. HELP!!! UEFI boot problem

HELP!!! UEFI boot problem: I had freshly installed windows 10 in my hp 15-be020tu notebook . Before installing iso in uefi mode ,i had install windows 10 in legacy mode and that was atleast booting a bit faster and apps were working faster . But when i shifted to uefi mode my laptop started to boot...
  10. Boot Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Boot Help: My computer used to have two options when I booted it up, one for each hard drive, but it's not there anymore. So it now only boots up to the old hard drive which I don't want. How can I fix this and make it boot up with two options again. submitted by /u/BiggerBaggot...