Windows 10: Boot screen stuck on loop (I think...???)

Discus and support Boot screen stuck on loop (I think...???) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I am a total noob to computers so I dont know what to do here. basically I'm installing windows 10 & it's gotten stuck in either a loop or it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HelpWithWin10, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Boot screen stuck on loop (I think...???)

Hi, I am a total noob to computers so I dont know what to do here.

basically I'm installing windows 10 & it's gotten stuck in either a loop or it's taking a hell of a time to load (over 4 hrs at time of post) it's a black screen with a blue windows logo in the centre. That's it. No animation, no spinny circle, no noise, no cursor and no percentage of install. Nothing.

Is there any way to get past this or reboot my system safely? Any help is greatly appreciated as I need my laptop for school. As afore mentioned I'm a noob so please don't bite Boot screen stuck on loop (I think...???) :) Thanks x

Update !!! Now thelaptop is off... turning it on brings to my samsung turn on screen then the laptop powers off!!! Help!!!! What did I do!!!

Update of update: Got laptop on and box came up: "0xC1900101-0x20017 The installation failed in the SAFE-OS phase during BOOT operation" can someone translate this into noob language please???

:)

HelpWithWin10, Jul 30, 2015

2. boot loop problem

i did just replace my nokia lumia 920 screen and now it is stuck in a boot loop for days now and i try hard resetting it but it just starts to boot loop again i need help if there is any

DashoneRolle, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Inaccessable Boot Eroor in windows 10

Original Thread: Mr David Corkrum

i am stuck in a loop,with the screen saying Inaccessable Boot Eroor,windows 10. Will restart for you,that's as far as it goes.

DavidCorkrumQS, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Boot screen stuck on loop (I think...???)

1. Boot screen stuck on loop (I think...???) - Similar Threads - Boot screen stuck

2. Stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in boot loop: I accidentally deleted some system files and to clear our some space in c drive but now when i am restarting it it wont start keeps saying that your pc ran into a problem .ive tried restarting resetting using cloud and resetting using local but nothing worked i have crucial...
  3. Stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in boot loop: I accidentally deleted some system files and to clear our some space in c drive but now when i am restarting it it wont start keeps saying that your pc ran into a problem .ive tried restarting resetting using cloud and resetting using local but nothing worked i have crucial...
  4. Stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in boot loop: I have been stuck in a boot loop for a while now and can't find any helpful tips. When I turn on my computer I have 2 options to choose an operating system or the advanced options. There is continue, use a device, use another operating system, and turn off your pc. There is...
  5. Stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in boot loop: I have been stuck in a boot loop for a while now and can't find any helpful tips. When I turn on my computer I have 2 options to choose an operating system or the advanced options. There is continue, use a device, use another operating system, and turn off your pc. There is...
  6. Stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Stuck in Blue screen and boot loop

Stuck in Blue screen and boot loop: I have ran a scan for viruses using malwearebytes and it said i had some threats, i quarantined them and restarted. And now im stuck in blue screen and cant enter safe mod nor have any restore points....
  8. Stuck in boot loop

Stuck in boot loop: Hi, we just bought a brand new computer a week ago and on the first day having it when we went to turn it on it wouldn’t. The lights turn on then it immediately shuts off and it does that over and over again. Doesn’t even get far enough for the screen to turn on. But when we...
  9. Stuck in a boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in a boot loop: I factory reset my laptop and now it won't boot. It takes me to the screen where you enter the time zone, then it goes to "Why did my PC restart?" Then it goes back to the beginning. I've tried factory resetting it again and I've tried safe mode. Any other suggestions? I also...
  10. Stuck in Boot up screen loop

Stuck in Boot up screen loop: My Acer laptop has not been able to function properly because I downloaded the windows 10 update a few years ago. Need help on how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/stuck-in-boot-up-screen-loop/6e03a28e-78ea-4cd4-83ba-066b1576932d