Windows 10: Boot up issues

Discus and support Boot up issues in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since updating to windows 10 I have to boot up twice. When i first boot up the computer switches itself off after about 10 secs. I switch it back on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by loquacious, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Boot up issues

Since updating to windows 10 I have to boot up twice. When i first boot up the computer switches itself off after about 10 secs. I switch it back on again and it usually boots into windows fine. This happens every time I boot up and is annoying more than anything. Any ideas as to why it is doing this greatly appreciated. I do not get any error messages it just switches off.

I am running an Asrock Z87 Killer with GTX 980, I7 4770K CPU and NZXT X61 Kraken Cooler with 16 GB Ram

:)

loquacious, Aug 11, 2015

2. Boot up issue

Hello,

To help resolve your concern, kindly follow the troubleshooting steps created by
    Ramesh Kumar on this

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Raymond Ave, Aug 11, 2015
  3. D.--- Win User
    Boot up issue

Upon booting up the desktop computer, the blue Windows 10 icon appears, but does nothing. In order to actually boot up, I have to do a soft boot. How can I fix this so it just boots up correctly?

D.---, Aug 11, 2015
  4. Snakeyes Win User

Boot up issues

Longshot, but this could be an issue in your bios or overclock. What screen shows up before your PC double clutches?

Snakeyes, Aug 11, 2015
  5. That's the problem I do not get any screen before the PC "double clutches" it just switches off and I have to press the start button again to get it to boot into windows.

loquacious, Aug 12, 2015
  6. Snakeyes Win User
    Is your PC overclocked?
    Even if it isn't there might be a problem with your bios settings. If you are familiar with your bios, post and I'll give you some basic instructions.
    You should consider finding the Asrock forum and posting your symptoms. I am willing to bet that they will have precise solutions and instructions for you.

Snakeyes, Aug 12, 2015
  7. Williams Win User
    A quick clear cmos may be also helpfull.

Williams, Aug 12, 2015
  8. Thomas Win User

Boot up issues

You may try a complete power off.

Your MB has duel CMOS you may switch to the backup.

Thomas, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Boot up issues

1. Boot up issues - Similar Threads - Boot issues

2. Window is not booting up due to driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window is not booting up due to driver issue: Hello everyone. Recently i had a issue on my Asus vivobook flip. It comes with ryzen 4700u. My display is zoomed out because i thought i installed the wrong driver. I tried to change it but couldn't. So i saw a reel on Instagram about Driverpack, i installed and run it on my...
  3. Window is not booting up due to driver issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window is not booting up due to driver issue: Hello everyone. Recently i had a issue on my Asus vivobook flip. It comes with ryzen 4700u. My display is zoomed out because i thought i installed the wrong driver. I tried to change it but couldn't. So i saw a reel on Instagram about Driverpack, i installed and run it on my...
  4. Keyboard input issue on boot following use of recovery>advanced startup>restart now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard input issue on boot following use of recovery>advanced startup>restart now: Hi there, I need help. I used recovery>advanced startup>restart now. But it boots up, says windows is loading files, then asks me keyboard input language, but disables my keyboard and mouse. I tried using a different set of mouse and keyboard, same result. The only way I...
  5. Keyboard input issue on boot following use of recovery>advanced startup>restart now

Keyboard input issue on boot following use of recovery>advanced startup>restart now: Hi there, I need help. I used recovery>advanced startup>restart now. But it boots up, says windows is loading files, then asks me keyboard input language, but disables my keyboard and mouse. I tried using a different set of mouse and keyboard, same result. The only way I...
  6. Keyboard input issue on boot following use of recovery>advanced startup>restart now

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Computer Having Boot Issues Due to XMP Configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Having Boot Issues Due to XMP Configuration: Hello all, as the title suggest I am having issue with booting on my PC. After rebuilding my computer I had been running into sporadic and often random error codes for about two months. After reinstalling all drivers, running memtest and finding no issues, and running DISM...
  8. Computer Having Boot Issues Due to XMP Configuration

Computer Having Boot Issues Due to XMP Configuration: Hello all, as the title suggest I am having issue with booting on my PC. After rebuilding my computer I had been running into sporadic and often random error codes for about two months. After reinstalling all drivers, running memtest and finding no issues, and running DISM...
  9. Computer Having Boot Issues Due to XMP Configuration

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Hi. Having issue with a clean install via bootable usb. When boot from usb it loads files...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi. Having issue with a clean install via bootable usb. When boot from usb it loads files...: Hi. After performing an automatic update my windows 10 crashed. I attempted to do a clean reinstall via bootable usb but it will not load OS. It boots from USB. Says loading files but then goes to the Lenovo splash screen with endless circle. I can not access windows recovery...