Windows 10: Bootable USB Disaster now all My Account's Profiles are wrong

Discus and support Bootable USB Disaster now all My Account's Profiles are wrong in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Good afternoon, *Smile as you will see I have (2) Problem' S all My Account's and Profiles are wrong and or Missing? I have put this here because it... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Dasha, May 1, 2018.

1. Dasha Win User

Bootable USB Disaster now all My Account's Profiles are wrong

Good afternoon, *Smile as you will see I have (2) Problem' S all My Account's and Profiles are wrong and or Missing? I have put this here because it has 2 problems inside 1 from what I can see (Belarc 01) If you could have a look at the Screen shots you will understand' it’s a mess. if this is in the wrong Category please let me know i will re-post to Brink2 but I am sure the Two are Related ?
    I did try Brink2 's solutions for Changing User name in reg-edit" I got cold feet did not work ? *really
    I had some work done on my PC about 3 weeks ago I don’t know if its Related

I tried to Create a Bootable Disc (USB) But I Divided all my W D Ex HDD into the Main Drive I have created a mess" The USB at the end of it was Blank and the W D Ex HDD was split into The Local Drive (C://) 991.9 GB free 764 (this is the Bulk of my Western Digital Ex HDD/) / (F) 30.7 free of 31.1 GB and (G) There are two other W D Ex HDD Parts of Partitions all over them they were Back-ups and used for more room'
    I had Emptied, Music (G and I had made it the Kaspersky Backup ? The rest WERE: EBook's & Pictures (H / Movies TV (F:) / Vault ( i and Music (kaspersky backup) (G the "Short Cuts to all those Partitions are still on the Desktop' in the Screen shots" I Have copied the Re-Bootable from the Local (C it was supposed to load onto (WIN 10 Bootable (J) I have 5 Screenshots that will explain it better than I can?
    I also Did some Belarc Screenshot's and noticed all my accounts are closed and the Main Account - Administrator' is now User I would like to just put it all back as it was I have kept the Bootable USB aside but I will probably have to redo that *Redface ?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMPUTER
    2013 DELL Inspiron 660
    Sign into DELL
    Other Code: DFVTXI
    DELL Inspiron 660MT 4GB DDR3 SDRAM--(09-01-2013)
    DELL Inspiron 660 S 21” BENQ Screen, Microsoft Windows (10) 64Bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz, x86 Family15 Model Paid Version KasperskyPaid Version and MalwareMalbytes
    Service TAG is: = 29258595685
    Computer Service Tag = 29258595685
    Express Code Number = (S/N) DFVT 8 X 1
    Processor Count: 1
    RAM: 10 Mb
    Graphics Card:
    Intel(R) 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller, 64 Mb
    Hard Drive's C:/ Total - 152617 MB, Free - 113349 MB
    Weston Digital 1 Terabyte Exterior HDD (Back Up)
    No More After the Rebootable Disc Stuff UP 25-04-2018 WAS
    Now its 02-05-2018
    C / Local as 921 Free 764 GB //// ESD-USB(F) 30.7 Free 31.9 GB
    Re – BOOTABLE USB is ( :J)
    4- Partitions
    EBOOKS MY Pictures Backup = (H)
    Music Files == (G*Smile
    Movies & Videos == (J*Smile

:)

Dasha, May 1, 2018

2. Bootable USB went wrong

So, I was trying to make a bootable USB with an 8GB USB, and I ended up with USB partitions, one with 680Kb, and one with 2.81Gb. Now, I cant find out how to make the partitions in only one back with 8Gb. Anyone here can help me?
    Bootable USB Disaster now all My Account's Profiles are wrong [​IMG]

David Crisan, May 1, 2018
  3. Bootable USB went wrong

Thank you. It worked.

David Crisan, May 1, 2018
  4. Dasha Win User

Good afternoon, *Smile as you will see I have (2) Problem' S all My Account's and Profiles are wrong and or Missing? I have put this here because it has 2 problems inside 1 from what I can see (Belarc 01) If you could have a look at the Screen shots you will understand' it’s a mess. if this is in the wrong Category please let me know i will re-post to Brink2 but I am sure the Two are Related ?
    I did try Brink2 's solutions for Changing User name in reg-edit" I got cold feet did not work ? *really
    I had some work done on my PC about 3 weeks ago I don’t know if its Related

I tried to Create a Bootable Disc (USB) But I Divided all my W D Ex HDD into the Main Drive I have created a mess" The USB at the end of it was Blank and the W D Ex HDD was split into The Local Drive (C://) 991.9 GB free 764 (this is the Bulk of my Western Digital Ex HDD/) / (F) 30.7 free of 31.1 GB and (G) There are two other W D Ex HDD Parts of Partitions all over them they were Back-ups and used for more room'
    I had Emptied, Music (G and I had made it the Kaspersky Backup ? The rest WERE: EBook's & Pictures (H / Movies TV (F:) / Vault ( i and Music (kaspersky backup) (G the "Short Cuts to all those Partitions are still on the Desktop' in the Screen shots" I Have copied the Re-Bootable from the Local (C it was supposed to load onto (WIN 10 Bootable (J) I have 5 Screenshots that will explain it better than I can?
    I also Did some Belarc Screenshot's and noticed all my accounts are closed and the Main Account - Administrator' is now User I would like to just put it all back as it was I have kept the Bootable USB aside but I will probably have to redo that *Redface ?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMPUTER
    2013 DELL Inspiron 660
    Sign into DELL
    Other Code: DFVTXI
    DELL Inspiron 660MT 4GB DDR3 SDRAM--(09-01-2013)
    DELL Inspiron 660 S 21” BENQ Screen, Microsoft Windows (10) 64Bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz, x86 Family15 Model Paid Version KasperskyPaid Version and MalwareMalbytes
    Service TAG is: = 29258595685
    Computer Service Tag = 29258595685
    Express Code Number = (S/N) DFVT 8 X 1
    Processor Count: 1
    RAM: 10 Mb
    Graphics Card:
    Intel(R) 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller, 64 Mb
    Hard Drive's C:/ Total - 152617 MB, Free - 113349 MB
    Weston Digital 1 Terabyte Exterior HDD (Back Up)
    No More After the Rebootable Disc Stuff UP 25-04-2018 WAS
    Now its 02-05-2018
    C / Local as 921 Free 764 GB //// ESD-USB(F) 30.7 Free 31.9 GB
    Re – BOOTABLE USB is ( :J)
    4- Partitions
    EBOOKS MY Pictures Backup = (H)
    Music Files == (G*Smile
    Movies & Videos == (J*Smile

:)

Dasha, May 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Bootable USB Disaster now all My Account's Profiles are wrong - Similar Threads - Bootable USB Disaster

2. Wrong listing for my #1 profile.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Wrong listing for my #1 profile.: Somehow I'm listed as a 2nd profile. The other address cost me a computer and phone. It's a hack and now it's claiming to be my #1 address. There hasn't been a program since Windows 7 that worked....
  3. bootable usb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bootable usb: I checked the partition style of my hard disk in the disk management tool and its GPT , and i want to install an os from a usb drive , ive downloaded rufus portable and plugged my usb ,and the partition scheme option only shows MBR. the question is : would that be a...
  4. 1909 Bootable - 2004 Not Bootable (USB)

1909 Bootable - 2004 Not Bootable (USB): Hey all, so I've been having some issues with my pc, it has been acting very strange, taking longer to load, at one point it said no bootable device detected and such in which I did a system restore and that sort of helped, sometimes I could load into my desktop, sometimes I...
  5. bootable usb

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bootable usb: windows 10 will not boot from recognizable usb, why?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootable-usb/bfe29314-5442-42c5-886a-46d019fbb324
  6. usb bootable

usb bootable: need to create a usb bootable for a macos using windows10s. tried with transmac but says need window 10 instead of s mode. don't want to loose s mode. what to do. is there something in the app store i can use...
  7. USB Bootable

USB Bootable: Using Tutorial below. .(Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC.) After step 7. I don't get step 8 to select USB I get :- 8GB of free disk space needed on (C:) Move files you no longer need or use Disk Cleanup to create space then try again Help please.. Thanks 152136
  8. Bootable USB

Bootable USB: So I created a USB using Rufus, how does the damaged unit know to open the file labeled "setup" when run in Bios? When clicking the USB it does not load Windows in a good computer so it does not load in the damaged one since the setup file is the key to loading Windows....
  9. all of my passwords for microsoft accounts are wrong.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    all of my passwords for microsoft accounts are wrong.: Hellow, all of my Microsoft passwords are wrong since I reset my laptop. When I try to fix them Microsoft tries to verify it's me by sending a code but when I put the code in Microsoft tells me the code is incorrect, but edge has the same code. I just tried a password for one...
  10. Bootable USB

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Bootable USB: I keep reading that to make a bootable flash drive for an ISO one needs either Rufus or the Windows tool. I told a mod that I swap the files within the ISO to the USB and it boots and he agreed that this works. I looked within the files and boot was there. When I insert the...