Windows 10: Bootcamp USB3.0 slow?

Discus and support Bootcamp USB3.0 slow? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently got a PNY USB 3.0 128gb usb flash drive, and it runs at low speeds. I tested moving of multiple kinds of documents on 3 usb's(2 usb 2.0 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by grimofdoom, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Bootcamp USB3.0 slow?

I recently got a PNY USB 3.0 128gb usb flash drive, and it runs at low speeds. I tested moving of multiple kinds of documents on 3 usb's(2 usb 2.0 and my usb 3.0) and they all went the same speeds. Is there something wrong with my bootcamp, windows 10 or flashdrive?(is there a way to make it faster basically)> I got roughly 24mb/s on each and I feel like that may be doing some damage on performance since I am running programs from it(one at a time).

:)

grimofdoom, Sep 1, 2015

2. USB Root Hub (USB 3.0) appears as a removable device on an Intel Z170 chipset system Win10 build 15063, x64.

Hi Vannesa,

No devices is connected but in notification area stand USB Root Hub (USB3.0) as removable device.

Yes, the device showing as USB Root Hub (USB3.0) in the Notification Area is the same with the device that shows Unspecified USB Root Hub (USB3.0) in Devices and Printers.

Mladen Jovanovic, Sep 1, 2015
  3. Windows 10 doesn't detect only a specific network USB adapter

All drivers were re-installed several times and, the is a specific USB Network adapter isn't noticed by Win10 on a specific USB3.0 port; the same adapter works fine on a different port and a different adapter works fine on this specific USB3.0 port.

And more than that, this adapter was working perfectly in this USB3.0 until 3 weeks ago.

Really annoying...

Amauri Lucinio, Sep 1, 2015
Thema:

Bootcamp USB3.0 slow?

1. Bootcamp USB3.0 slow? - Similar Threads - Bootcamp USB3 slow

2. Slow upload speeds using Windows 10 on bootcamp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow upload speeds using Windows 10 on bootcamp: Ello world :I'm running Windows 10 via bootcamp on my Mac Pro and i'm seeing a massive discrepancy in my network speed between the two operating systems. My download & upload speeds when booted in macO are around 900+ Mbps each. When booted in Windows however, i'm...
  3. Slow upload speeds using Windows 10 on bootcamp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow upload speeds using Windows 10 on bootcamp: Ello world :I'm running Windows 10 via bootcamp on my Mac Pro and i'm seeing a massive discrepancy in my network speed between the two operating systems. My download & upload speeds when booted in macO are around 900+ Mbps each. When booted in Windows however, i'm...
  4. Slow upload speeds using Windows 10 on bootcamp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. slow copying with 0% usage on drives

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    slow copying with 0% usage on drives: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Noodle_nose [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/tqhyyi/slow_copying_with_0_usage_on_drives/
  6. Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bootcamp: I downloaded Windows and set everything up from my 2019 Macbook Pro. Now I try to go back to Mac, I cannot find the Boot camp icon in the arrow sign and this is very bad for me since I have work to finish on that mac. So can someone please respond asap...
  7. USB2 and USB3

USB2 and USB3: Win 10 seems to sort problems its own way. On Win 7, there's no trouble about plugging in USB 2 devices. But when I plug in my camera [PRAKTICA Z250 - not a Smithsonian exhibit] on the Win 10 pc the pics don't download with an on-screen choice, no matter how I set up the...
  8. USB2 and USB3

USB2 and USB3: Win 10 seems to sort problems its own way. On Win 7, there's no trouble about plugging in USB 2 devices. But when I plug in my camera [PRAKTICA Z250 - not a Smithsonian exhibit] on the Win 10 pc the pics don't download with an on-screen choice, no matter how I set up the...
  9. slow transfer using USB3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    slow transfer using USB3: Hi as the title says I cant seem to get what used to be hi speed data transfers on my 2 win 10 devices, a custom build PC and a surface pro 3. Prior to the update I would see a transfer speed of at least 100-148mb now I'm lucky to see 60mb. Hopefully someone has an idea as...
  10. Sharing EXT4 formatted HDD (USB3) with Windows -- slow performance

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing EXT4 formatted HDD (USB3) with Windows -- slow performance: Hi there Sharing a LOCAL USB3 HDD with windows I'm not getting very fast transfer for USB 3. Local USB 3 HDD attached to a VM machine on Windows HOST. HDD shared with Windows and VM via SAMBA. Transfer speed though seems slow for USB 3. EXT4 file system is usually V....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows bootcamp usb slow

2. bootcamp usb3 only working at usb2 speed

3. bootcamp usb3 slow

4. bootcamp usb slow,
  5. bootcamp slow usb,
  6. bootcamp slow usb 3,
  7. bootcamp usb3,
  8. slow usb driver bootcamp