Windows 10: Bootcamped Windows10: Blutooth ARTECK HB030B Keyboard Issues

Discus and support Bootcamped Windows10: Blutooth ARTECK HB030B Keyboard Issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Summary: My blutooth ARTECK HB030B Keyboard stopped working suddenly two days ago and I've spent yesterday and today trying to fix it. I have neither... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TheGreatestHero, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Bootcamped Windows10: Blutooth ARTECK HB030B Keyboard Issues

Summary: My blutooth ARTECK HB030B Keyboard stopped working suddenly two days ago and I've spent yesterday and today trying to fix it. I have neither dropped nor damaged it, I've tried the usual restarting everything, and also the tips from a similar post (See below). My issue is that I am on a Boot-camped Macbook Pro I think. The keyboard connects just fine to the mac side and my phone but will not connect to windows; it will even connect long enough to let me hold the ALT key, that allows me to boot to windows, but immediately turns off then doesn't allow me to connect it under any circumstances; This tells me the problem is with my computer and drivers, not the keyboard. I have tried updating drivers, and I've tried restoring an older version, and nothing... SPECIFICALLY: the Keyboard will appear under "Add Blutooth device " about 1/3 of the time then connect endlessly despite hours of waiting.

I am willing to try things Ive done before, but with more certainty that this is the proper way to fix my issue.

So Previously I have had this issue and it was solved almost by magic when one day I decided to be stubborn and try it again; to my surprise it worked and I thought: wow, the try again button sometimes actually works (except there was no try again button)... Last time I spent at least four hours a day for like three or four days trying to fix this issue, now I am scared as to why this happened, and how to fix and prevent it.

It seems it was sudden, meaning there was no update until I told my computer to update due to me thinking that I needed to update the drivers.

I am using another temporary keyboard.

I have tried restoring to a previous system driver state according to this article: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/bluetooth-keyboard-not-connecting-after-latest/9b92f3d6-aae0-471f-8653-572fcc7ff1e0

:)

TheGreatestHero, Jul 27, 2018

2. Wireless Blutooth Keyboard+Mouse in Ubuntu

Ok, Heres my (new) problem:

I recently switched to Ubuntu, and I have a Logitech MX5000 Laser Keyboard+Mouse Combo. These two peripherals are blutooth, and Ubuntu doesn't seem to recognise them. I am wondering what I should do to enable ubuntu to use them. Any help would be great!!!

LORD_OF_WAR, Jul 27, 2018
  3. [URGENT] Bootcamp Windows 10 - Keyboard Issue

So I was working on how I could use my PS3 controller with my Windows 10 Bootcamp system, and after finally getting it to work with Motioninjoy and Better DS3, some glitches occurred.

Four devices installed themselves onto my OS. Two went by the name "HID-Compliant Mouse" and the other two by "HID-Compliant Keyboard". Right after this, I was notified that my Apple Wireless Keyboard - the only keyboard I own, mind you - had disconnected
    itself. It never reconnected.

I basically freaked out because my Windows bootcamp OS was meant for gaming on my computer, and I am horrible at using a controller for this. So I really need help here.

I tried removing the four devices but I still couldn't connect my keyboard, and they re-installed themselves when I connected my game controller. The only thing I could possibly have tried afterwards was removing the keyboard and reconnecting it; but to
    no avail, as I could not remove the keyboard from my Devices list no matter what I tried.

I'm desperate. That's all I can say.

piRatemaster, Jul 27, 2018
  4. Bootcamped Windows10: Blutooth ARTECK HB030B Keyboard Issues

keyboard issues

Hello Suresh,

We know it's frustrating when things don't work as expected. Let me assist you with this.

Please share this information to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• Did you try to check if the issue persist while using other keyboard?

• Are you facing the same issue with an
      on screen keyboard as well?
    Use the On-Screen Keyboard (OSK) to type.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/type-with-the-on-screen-keyboard

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method: 1

I suggest you to run hardware & devices troubleshooter.

• Press “Windows key + X” and type “troubleshooting”.

• Select “Troubleshooting”.

• Select “View all” on the top left corner.

• Click “Hardware & Sound”.

• Click “Hardware & devices”.

• Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter

Method: 2

Uninstall and Reinstall the Keyboard Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Keyboard Drivers

1. Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

2. Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

3. Search for the Keyboard from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the
    driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.

4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.

After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Keyboard and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

Bootcamped Windows10: Blutooth ARTECK HB030B Keyboard Issues

1. Bootcamped Windows10: Blutooth ARTECK HB030B Keyboard Issues - Similar Threads - Bootcamped Windows10 Blutooth

2. Bootcamp windows issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bootcamp windows issue: I have installed window 11 from my usb with all bootcamp drivers but there is a dark screen and brightness controls are totally ignored. I got a suggestion to delete moniter.sys file from window's driver folder and it worked. But after a day the black screen comes again . Can...
  3. Bootcamp windows issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bootcamp windows issue: I have installed window 11 from my usb with all bootcamp drivers but there is a dark screen and brightness controls are totally ignored. I got a suggestion to delete moniter.sys file from window's driver folder and it worked. But after a day the black screen comes again . Can...
  4. BLUTOOTH ISSUES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLUTOOTH ISSUES: MY ACCELERATE BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES HAVE STOPED WORKING ON MY ACER ASPIRE 3 LAPTOP WITH WINDOWS 11 ON IT BUT IT WORKS ON MY AMAZON FIRE TABLET , MY IPHONE 7 CONNECTS TO MY LAPTOP AND IT PICKS UP ARE SMART TV BUT DO NOT CONNECT WE DON,T WANT IT TO ,MICROSOFT CHAT AGENTS HAVE...
  5. BLUTOOTH ISSUES

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BLUTOOTH ISSUES: MY ACCELERATE BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES HAVE STOPED WORKING ON MY ACER ASPIRE 3 LAPTOP WITH WINDOWS 11 ON IT BUT IT WORKS ON MY AMAZON FIRE TABLET , MY IPHONE 7 CONNECTS TO MY LAPTOP AND IT PICKS UP ARE SMART TV BUT DO NOT CONNECT WE DON,T WANT IT TO ,MICROSOFT CHAT AGENTS HAVE...
  6. BootCamp issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BootCamp issues: HI, i really need help i bootcamped my computer without saving anything to drive on my mac and need help starting a new mac im freaking out as i have school tommorow someone please help...
  7. Bluetooth issues with bootcamp

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth issues with bootcamp: Hey everyone, I run Windows 10 partitioned on a Macbook Pro. 99% of my work is tied to MacOS, so Apple is a necessity. I run a fairly decent setup ('17 15" Macbook Pro i7, Radeon Pro video card) so I wanted to download W10 to enjoy some gaming. The only issue I'm facing is...
  8. Arteck HW 192 Keyboard wrong driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Arteck HW 192 Keyboard wrong driver.: I just got an Keyboard Arteck HW 192 from Amazon. After charging it won't turn on. I found out that Win10x64 2004 installed an generic driver from 2006 !!! called USB HID DEVICE. Uninstalling and reinstalling does nothing, System restart either. Any Recommendation?...
  9. Storage issues with bootcamp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage issues with bootcamp: I recently switched to Microsoft with bootcamp on my Mac. After getting it to work I noticed that it had very low space because it was saving all files on a drive called "bootcamp" but there was no option to just save the files onto the computer itself. What do I do to fix...
  10. My ARTECK HW088 Keyboard.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My ARTECK HW088 Keyboard.: The at sign as in atgmail does not display anymore and the pound sign as in money does not display either. Can anyone help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/my-arteck-hw088-keyboard/410e5634-4e60-4666-9f5e-f6877e3b115c"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. arteck hb030b driver

2. arteck bluetooth keyboard driver

3. arteck keyboard driver

4. arteck wireless keyboard problems,
  5. artek keyboard not working,
  6. arteck keyboard issues,
  7. arteck keyboard keyboard combos what new buttons mean,
  8. how to pair arteck hb030b wireless bluetooth keyboard to firestick,
  9. artek drivers keyboard,
  10. arteck keyboard issue,
  11. arteck hb 216 not connecting to windows,