Windows 10: Booting Problem

Discus and support Booting Problem in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Sometimes while booting on the appearance of the Desktop i get the follpwing message: Critical Error Start Menu and Cortina aren't working. We'll... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by junglee, Aug 20, 2015.

1. junglee Win User

Booting Problem

Sometimes while booting on the appearance of the Desktop i get the follpwing message:

Critical Error
    Start Menu and Cortina aren't working. We'll try to fix next time you sign in.
    [Sign out now]

I have to sign out several times but to no effect. Even shutting down and restarting doesn't help. However I noticed Twice that restarting the Computer rectifies the problem.

I am sure that other may have faced this problem. Why does it happen and is there an effective solution to kill it.

Amarnath Wanchoo

:)

junglee, Aug 20, 2015

2. Soft upd

R/ friends,

Nokia 5230 not properly boot OR started so plz solve the problem

Regards:-

MODERATOR'S NOTE:

We would like to inform you that we have removed your personal details (e.g. full name, mobile number, email address) as it is unwise to publish personal details on forums like this.

booting---01, Aug 20, 2015
  3. another booting problem

Don't try the leaked PR1.2.. I know no one knows for sure when PR1.2 will actually be released, but from some info they're in the last stages of testing.. so may be very soon..

Is your phone booting now and are you still having widget problems?

did you reflash anything?

There could be an underlying hardware problem

If it is booting and you notice something odd or bad.. try this:

Open an x terminal and run

dmesg > MyDocs/dmesg.txt

Then using USB pull the file dmesg.txt off your phone and reply here adding that file as an attachment..

cpitchford, Aug 20, 2015
  4. junglee Win User

Booting Problem

Isn't this surprising. So many views but nobody seems to have faced this problem.

junglee, Aug 20, 2015
Thema:

Booting Problem

1. Booting Problem - Similar Threads - Booting Problem

2. Dual boot Win10/Win11 system install problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual boot Win10/Win11 system install problem: Hi all, I acquired a new laptop about 6 months ago and want to add Win10 as a dual boot option but I keep hitting a point where I need a little clarity but have not been able to find any discussion on the subject.I follow all the instructions set out in this and other...
  3. Dual boot Win10/Win11 system install problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual boot Win10/Win11 system install problem: Hi all, I acquired a new laptop about 6 months ago and want to add Win10 as a dual boot option but I keep hitting a point where I need a little clarity but have not been able to find any discussion on the subject.I follow all the instructions set out in this and other...
  4. Dual boot Win10/Win11 system install problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. What is the solution to BCD Boot Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is the solution to BCD Boot Problem: When my PC wasn't booting I rebuilt the BCD of my windows 10 pc from the command prompt available in recovery through a video I watched on YouTube. The computer won't still boot and there's no recovery due to the rebuilt BCD. Pls what do I do, I need to recover my files....
  6. What is the solution to BCD Boot Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the solution to BCD Boot Problem: When my PC wasn't booting I rebuilt the BCD of my windows 10 pc from the command prompt available in recovery through a video I watched on YouTube. The computer won't still boot and there's no recovery due to the rebuilt BCD. Pls what do I do, I need to recover my files....
  7. What is the solution to BCD Boot Problem

8. Laptop boot problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop boot problem: I'm using a dell latitude laptop I was doing a restore point and I shut down my pc but now when I power it on there is no display I hear my laptop fan spin and I can see light from the keyboard but 5 second later my pc goes off.I already tried something with cmos and changed...
  9. Laptop boot problem

Laptop boot problem: I'm using a dell latitude laptop I was doing a restore point and I shut down my pc but now when I power it on there is no display I hear my laptop fan spin and I can see light from the keyboard but 5 second later my pc goes off.I already tried something with cmos and changed...
  10. Laptop boot problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade