Windows 10: Bootloop BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION (HIDCLASS.sys)

Discus and support Bootloop BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION (HIDCLASS.sys) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, When starting my PC normally it keeps crashing into BSOD with BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION (HIDCLASS.sys). This started after I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Neovidia, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Neovidia Win User

Bootloop BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION (HIDCLASS.sys)

Hi,

When starting my PC normally it keeps crashing into BSOD with BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION (HIDCLASS.sys). This started after I started the driver verifier to check for driver errors.

Now my PC is stuck in a bootloop (probably) caused a drivers, though I can't find wich one.

I looked at the dump myself to see if I can find anything, and did found that MijXfilt.sys was causing problems. So I renamed the file MijXfilt.old. and removed it completely from device manager. Eventhough it is able to boot to desktop now, it still crashes into BSOD a few seconds later with the above error.

Im currently in safe mode wich seems to boot and respond normaly, but im unable to boot my PC with drivers.

Added in this post is the dumps and dxdiag results.

:)

Neovidia, Nov 22, 2015

2. driver_verifier_iomanager_violation hidclass.sys

First I got a Kernel_security_check_error message, and attempted to resolve this with verifier from the command prompt. Now I am getting the above message and am completely unable to use my computer outside of Safe Mode. I have tried disabling verifier,
    but it still happens. Please help!

LouisKluting, Nov 22, 2015
  3. Win10 BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION (HIDCLASS.SYS)

Please download and run Driver View and upload a copy of the report it produces to your OneDrive.

DriverView: Loaded Windows Drivers List

Gerry C J Cornell, Nov 22, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Neovidia,

All the crashes of today agree with each other about the cause.
    It is the Logitech Gamepanel Virtual HID Device Driver
    I suggest you update the drivers, you can use the link below for more info and an update link.
    Driver Reference Table - LGVirHid.sys
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for LGVirHid.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for LGVirHid.sys 0: kd> lmvm LGVirHid start end module name fffff801`898b0000 fffff801`898b2500 LGVirHid T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: LGVirHid.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\LGVirHid.sys Image name: LGVirHid.sys Timestamp: Fri Apr 24 23:20:53 2015 (553AB3B5) CheckSum: 00015F71 ImageSize: 00002500 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

5. Neovidia Win User
    [/quote] That certainly fixed my problem! Major thanks for the help. Appreciate it.

Neovidia, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Bootloop BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION (HIDCLASS.sys) - Similar Threads - Bootloop BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION

2. BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION: Hello!When trying to copy/delete any file which is located in a OneDrive folder, my laptop crashes with blue screen and error DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION. I used the BlueScreenView app to check the error, I’m attaching the screenshot. I tried DISM /Online...
  3. BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION: Hello!When trying to copy/delete any file which is located in a OneDrive folder, my laptop crashes with blue screen and error DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION. I used the BlueScreenView app to check the error, I’m attaching the screenshot. I tried DISM /Online...
  4. BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION: I ran the windows driver verifier tool because of a previous blue screen and now every time I try to boot my laptop I have this blue screen with the code : DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION I tried to boot in safe mod but it tells me to enter my recovery key that I don’t...
  6. BSOD Driver_verifier_iomanager_violation Hidclass.sys

BSOD Driver_verifier_iomanager_violation Hidclass.sys: Hello guys, I have this problem after I activated verifier in command promt. I cant load win stable after every reboot I get this bluescreen. I tried a cmos reset but it doesnt helped. So I am on my phone right now and cant bring my computer to boot because of this...
  7. Driver_verifier_iomanager_violation BSOD c9 WUDFRD.sys problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver_verifier_iomanager_violation BSOD c9 WUDFRD.sys problem: I have been experiencing a BSOD f9 driver_power_state_failure error when rebooting, but is eventually able to finally restart Windows. I turned to running verifier.exe to troubleshoot it, set to verify all drivers during the next restart, and during the reboot it produced...
  8. driver_verifier_iomanager_violation BSOD loop on startup

driver_verifier_iomanager_violation BSOD loop on startup: I've been having nothing but problems with Windows 10 since I upgraded from windows 7. All the parts I've had worked on 7 just fine. I upgraded to 10 and I've been getting BSOD randomly and especially on the startups. I even would get BSOD just from the upgrade to 10. I had...
  9. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION: First part of my problem: Laptop crashes when I play a game (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL) - Windows 10 Forums So I uninstalled Daemon tools and my computer now gets to the point where it loads the login screen, it crashes right before showing the the landscape pictures. It then...
  10. driver_verifier_iomanager_violation hidclass.sys

driver_verifier_iomanager_violation hidclass.sys: ive had multiple random bsod over the last week or so. such as kmode exception not handled and a couple others. the last couple dmp files are from me running verifier. sorry i dont know what else to add im new And thankyou to anyone who decides to help 53694

Users found this page by searching for:

1. driver verifier iomanager violation hidclass