Windows 10: Bootloop, Forgotten Password, Can't Repair

Discus and support Bootloop, Forgotten Password, Can't Repair in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My girlfriend has a Windows 10 PC. It just started Boot-looping. I can get into the Repair feature but she has forgotten her unique password. She... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BriniaSona, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Bootloop, Forgotten Password, Can't Repair

My girlfriend has a Windows 10 PC. It just started Boot-looping. I can get into the Repair feature but she has forgotten her unique password. She doesn't know it and we've tried everything. It isn't connected to her email so that doesnt work.

So, I can't do anything in the repair section without the password and I can't get into safemode (bootloop too)

What can be done save wiping the OS and HOPING I can find a copy of windows 8 home (I assume) and then HOPING it works with the OEM keys.

EDIT: password issue was from the internet being down.

So update. Startup repair does nothing and fails

PC reset fails

Can't boot into safemode.

:)

BriniaSona, Dec 21, 2015

2. how to change the email of the existing nokia accont

I have forgotten the password of my existing nokia account password...and can't open the email which is associated with that account because I have forgotten that password too...how to change the existing account email id as I couldn't use the nokia music
    subscription because of this

prathu---01, Dec 21, 2015
  3. New computer log in

Here's all the available options to
    Reset a Forgotten Windows Password

If you've done all those and still can't get in, the only legal option we have here is to factory-reset the computer so you can pick a new password again.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Dec 21, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Bootloop, Forgotten Password, Can't Repair

Any error that is on the screen?

How has been tried to get into safe mode?

Thema:

Bootloop, Forgotten Password, Can't Repair

1. Bootloop, Forgotten Password, Can't Repair - Similar Threads - Bootloop Forgotten Password

2. System Repair loop forgotten password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Repair loop forgotten password: I am stuck in a System Repair i type in my password but everytime i try to change it it doesnt seem to work in anyway i try to choose system repair or anything in advanced options im asked for a password that wont work if theres anyway to fix this please help ive tried many...
  3. System Repair loop forgotten password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Repair loop forgotten password: I am stuck in a System Repair i type in my password but everytime i try to change it it doesnt seem to work in anyway i try to choose system repair or anything in advanced options im asked for a password that wont work if theres anyway to fix this please help ive tried many...
  4. System Repair loop forgotten password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stuck on preparing automatic repair, password forgotten

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on preparing automatic repair, password forgotten: Hi i have a hp computer, its got a message preparing automatic repair, i use the advanced options to go onto command prompt, but all of the options requires a password, that i have forgotten, can anyone help me to debug without a password. Thanks...
  6. Stuck on preparing automatic repair, password forgotten

Stuck on preparing automatic repair, password forgotten: Hi i have a hp computer, its got a message preparing automatic repair, i use the advanced options to go onto command prompt, but all of the options requires a password, that i have forgotten, can anyone help me to debug without a password. Thanks...
  7. Automatic Repair Loop Forgotten Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair Loop Forgotten Password: Hello! I have Windows 10 installed in my laptop, until yesterday, it couldn't start correctly. Everytime I turn it on or restart the system, it kept prompting it. I tried the Advanced options, but it keeps looking for my password which I can't remember. I clicked 'Forgot...
  8. Automatic Repair Loop Forgotten Password

Automatic Repair Loop Forgotten Password: Hello! I have Windows 10 installed in my laptop, until yesterday, it couldn't start correctly. Everytime I turn it on or restart the system, it kept prompting it. I tried the Advanced options, but it keeps looking for my password which I can't remember. I clicked 'Forgot...
  9. Automatic Repair Loop Forgotten Password

10. Stuck in startup repair and forgotten the password

Stuck in startup repair and forgotten the password: Hello, I was in between the startup repair stuck in the automatic repair loop when i realised i forgot the old outlook password for windows, however i changed the password online and still not able to reset or restore my PC. Kindly help me on the same....