Windows 10: Bootres.dll bootup Problem

Discus and support Bootres.dll bootup Problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Today i booted up my pc and it said it had do a system repair. “We can’t fix your computer...” I already checked the StrTrail file and it says it’s... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LeoZimdars, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Bootres.dll bootup Problem

Today i booted up my pc and it said it had do a system repair. “We can’t fix your computer...”

I already checked the StrTrail file and it says it’s the code 0x3 for the c:\efi\microsoft\boot\resources\custom\bootres.dll file.

Does anyone know what i can do to make my pc boot again?

PS: I unfortunatly don’t have a backup of my Files

Regards,

Leo

:)

LeoZimdars, Jul 8, 2018

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Jul 8, 2018
  3. b1rd Win User
    DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

Bootres.dll bootup Problem [​IMG]

b1rd, Jul 8, 2018
  4. axe0 Win User

Bootres.dll bootup Problem

DLL Missing

Solvusoft posts the same look-a-like steps for every problem you can think of, not very useful. The steps contain some variation depending on the problem, but I haven't found a situation where those step helped anything.

axe0, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

Bootres.dll bootup Problem

1. Bootres.dll bootup Problem - Similar Threads - Bootres dll bootup

2. Bootup problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bootup problems: I boot up my pc, it shows the windows logo and the dots spinning, then after like 10 seconds my screen turns completely black. I tried to solve this with multiple youtube video tutorials but it doesn't work. I need help....
  3. Bootup problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bootup problems: I boot up my pc, it shows the windows logo and the dots spinning, then after like 10 seconds my screen turns completely black. I tried to solve this with multiple youtube video tutorials but it doesn't work. I need help....
  4. Bootup problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Bootup problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bootup problem: windows 10 on volume 4 shows twice and keeps restarting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootup-problem/23ad5971-9c18-4519-9044-3ad3ed308e8d
  6. Bootup Problem

Bootup Problem: I have a Windows 10 computer for work. Every 5 or 6 times when I boot up my device in the morning the following happens -- I get to the point where I am to enter my login credentials. After I enter my login credentials, instead of completing the login I get this error screen...
  7. Bootup Problems

Bootup Problems: Since the update to 1809 on the 4/4/19 from a shutdown it comes up with just the window and no spinning Dots I have to shut it down and restart it again. the second start it boots just fine. can not find any errors that helps me find the problem. it will go to sleep and wake...
  8. Problem with a DLL

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with a DLL: I did it "https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system" and after a day it is came back (the problem) and now i am to do it again and it wont work help!...
  9. Bootup Problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bootup Problems: How can I disable need for password on bootup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/bootup-problems/d5c0988c-c95a-473a-96bc-e56dfa79c0cd"
  10. Problem with igfxCUIService1.0.0.0 on every bootup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with igfxCUIService1.0.0.0 on every bootup: ** On every bootup of my Win 10 64-bit, I get the following "Information" event in Event Viewer, usually twice or more. By the way, I don't have any graphics card - so this relates to the Intel drivers/services for the graphics on my motherboard. Also, there is a running...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bootres dll corrupt 0x3