Windows 10: Borderless / titleless but re-sizeable video - Any apps

Discus and support Borderless / titleless but re-sizeable video - Any apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there are there any apps that can run mp4 / mkv / avi files in a BORDERLESS window (re-sizeable). I'd like to have this type of app without going... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimbo45, Oct 2, 2014.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Borderless / titleless but re-sizeable video - Any apps

Hi there

are there any apps that can run mp4 / mkv / avi files in a BORDERLESS window (re-sizeable). I'd like to have this type of app without going into Full screen and without the window title.

I don't think VLC is capable of doing that - but are there any others.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Oct 2, 2014
  2. JimWynne Win User

Borderless printing in Photo app

I have two printers--a Brother inkjet all-in-one and a Canon monochrome laser. The settings in the Photos app (as in other photo-printing apps) look to the printer properties to determine what's possible and what's not. For example, for the Brother printer,
    I see this:

Borderless  / titleless but re-sizeable video - Any apps [​IMG]

As you can see, there are borderless options available. When choosing the Canon laser printer, there are no borderless options, either because they aren't available at all, or the Canon driver isn't communicating them to the Photos app. This carries
    over to Windows Live Photo Gallery. Here's the print dialog for the Canon laser printer:

No borderless options. So it's not that the Photos app isn't capable of borderless printing; the problem is what the driver is telling the Photos app about the printer's capabilities.

JimWynne, Oct 2, 2014
  3. Taskbar not hiding when in fullscreen

My taskbar doesn't go down when I go fullscreen in a youtube video, or if my game is windowed borderless. It worked fine a few hours ago, but I think I acidentaly changed something.

AdrianJohnsen, Oct 2, 2014
  4. Edwin New Member

Hi jimbo,
    Media Player Classic is an great and feature rich application for that:

Link:

Home – MPC-HC

Edwin, Oct 2, 2014
  5. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

Thanks for the link

I LIKE borderless windows -- pity there's no way of disabling window titles - however I do like the Virtual Desktops in W10 - even though the Linux implementation seems better as each desktop is truly individual - you can still cut and paste between desktops,

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Borderless / titleless but re-sizeable video - Any apps - Similar Threads - Borderless titleless sizeable

2. Re transfer of video files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re transfer of video files: If large windows media player 11 video files are sent to a 2nd party via WeTransfer, Dropbox or some other means, does the 2nd party have access to the sender's recent media history?...
  3. Re transfer of video files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re transfer of video files: If large windows media player 11 video files are sent to a 2nd party via WeTransfer, Dropbox or some other means, does the 2nd party have access to the sender's recent media history?...
  4. Borderless PRINTING

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Borderless PRINTING: Greetings, As part of her job my wife needs to print out 1 page of information via a LibreOffice Calc spreadsheet. The thing is she has to stuff a lot of info on that one page and the text gets really small. It would be nice if she could eat into the page margins and use...
  5. Borderless printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Borderless printing: I ca no longer print borderless - with Windows Photos or any other software Photoscape or PhotoShop - after upgrading to Windows 10. Everything worked fine in Windows 7. I select borderless printing in the printer controls, but all apps override it. VERY FRUSTRATING!!...
  6. print photos borderless

in Windows 10 Customization
    print photos borderless: how do I change the setting to print photos borderless https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-photos-borderless/0779d078-88ec-48f3-9a87-f939405399f8
  7. Borderless Printing?

Borderless Printing?: I need to print a book cover with a photo I've added to on Microsoft paint program. The printer is a Canon and I have printed borderless on it before, but from this paint program. Program settings are all correct but the preview picture, nor the printed test picture always...
  8. Windows app for convert any video to mpeg1/2

Windows app for convert any video to mpeg1/2: Hi, I decided to ask what app use for convert movie/clip to mpeg1/2 (my sony read only MPEG-1/2). I would pay, but not much :) i found videoconverter.wondershare.net/buy/video-converter-ultimate.html and price is not too much, but i will be very grateful for any other...
  9. Decent Video/Mediaplayer APP - Except VLC App. Are there any?

Decent Video/Mediaplayer APP - Except VLC App. Are there any?: I've bought a Win 10 tablet and now I am looking for a decent Video player, like MxPlayer (or several others) available for Android. The app should: play any "standard video format", like MKV, MP4 encoded in h.264/aac or mp3. playing "http" INTERNET streams (I don't expect...
  10. Sizeability of Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Sizeability of Start Menu: On some TP installs I get a Start Menu tall enough to include any customized choices (Documents, Control Panel, Pictures, etc) as well as the full amount of Recent items specified including, at the outset, Calculator, Snipping Tool, etc as with Win7. However most of my...