Windows 10: BOSE QC 35 II and Windows 10 Music Control

Discus and support BOSE QC 35 II and Windows 10 Music Control in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I am using qc35ii from bose with my windows 10 pc. Previously, I was able to change/play/pause tracks and control volume via control buttons... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CanerARIK, Jul 26, 2018.

1. CanerARIK Win User

BOSE QC 35 II and Windows 10 Music Control

Hello,

I am using qc35ii from bose with my windows 10 pc. Previously, I was able to change/play/pause tracks and control volume via control buttons on my headphone. But I think after a windows update, now I can only control volume and long hold of the control button launches Cortana.

Also, I noticed that the device manager shows two unknown devices "audiowear" and "audiowear voice"

Do Microsoft aware of this issue? Any suggestions?

Regards

:)

CanerARIK, Jul 26, 2018

2. Windows 10, Bose QC 35, Hands Free Bluetooth interrupted by headphones

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. To answer your questions:

• It's not really a specific application, but mostly Outlook, or any application that generates a notification in Windows. I could silence outlook for notifications but I don't think this is a feasible long term solution.
    • The Bose Quiet Comfort 35 headphones are configured for both Hands Free calling via VOIP and Headphones (audio sink?) profiles. So the situation is that I am on a VOIP call using my Bose Quiet Comfort 35 and an email comes in or any notification for that
      matter, then my Bose Quiet Comfort 35 block the VIOP call for a number of seconds and I can't hear the caller and they probably can't hear me. I tried to mute the headphones via the sound controls in windows, and when I do that, I don't hear the notification
      sound, but I still get blocked from my call due to the notification itself.
    I got a response in this thread over at the Bose Community: Re: Windows 10, Bose QC 35, Hands Free Bluetooth i... - Bose Community

Seems promising as it silences the entire windows notifications system, but I will need to try it.

Dave

DaveMcGough, Jul 26, 2018
  3. Wireless Bose QC 35 II headphones (not connecting)

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to connect my Bose QC 35 II headphones to my personal laptop (Windows 10), it's not showing my device at all although my Bluetooth is turned on & even after it showed my device on a couple of occasions and tried to connect, system came
    back and showed me an error to make sure your headphones are not disconnected and yes they were in the pairing mode.

Problem is now that I can't even see my device on the list and it has just disappeared. I did everything I could from looking at solutions from the Bose's forum page to clearing my headset Bluetooth history to even allowing my laptop to access other Bluetooth
    devices by checking the box, but nothing has worked out and it is frustrating the heck outta me right now.

If you know anything besides what I have mentioned above, your help would be much appreciated!

Thanks.

JabranKhan, Jul 26, 2018
  4. BOSE QC 35 II and Windows 10 Music Control

Windows 10, Bose QC 35, Hands Free Bluetooth interrupted by headphones

It seems to be related to the combination of the Bose QC 35 and Skype for Business. This application is not recognized as a voice communication application in Windows, therefor Windows does not mute system sounds.

This in contrast to the native Skype (not business) application, this application is not interrupted when having a voice conversation in Windows.

It's also a Bose QC35 issue, because it should never give the media channel preference above the head-set channel. This also happens when I have connected the headset to both my Windows PC and my Android phone. Sounds from my Android phone are interrupting
    my Skype for Business conversation in Windows. The Sony WH-1000XM2 does this well using Skype for Business in Windows.

Mark van Eijken, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

BOSE QC 35 II and Windows 10 Music Control

1. BOSE QC 35 II and Windows 10 Music Control - Similar Threads - BOSE Music Control

2. Bose QC 35 micropone not capturing audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bose QC 35 micropone not capturing audio: Hi, as well as other thousands of peopple I also have issue with my headset, which Windows persist in not working. My heaset model is Bose QQC 35II, I am using a Blutooth sticker, puggled on my computer USB. Windows recognizes my device, connect to it, the speaker is working,...
  3. Bose QC 35 micropone not capturing audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bose QC 35 micropone not capturing audio: Hi, as well as other thousands of peopple I also have issue with my headset, which Windows persist in not working. My heaset model is Bose QQC 35II, I am using a Blutooth sticker, puggled on my computer USB. Windows recognizes my device, connect to it, the speaker is working,...
  4. Connecting Bose QC 35 II to Computer Using Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting Bose QC 35 II to Computer Using Windows 10: I have two desktop compters: an iBuyPower 7PC5FQI and an ASUS S300MA. I recently had to update my Windows 10 with the latest version as I was locked out of my older version on the iBuyPower computer. Since that time I have been unable to use my Bose QC 35 II headphones as I...
  5. Connecting Bose QC 35 II to Computer Using Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting Bose QC 35 II to Computer Using Windows 10: I have two desktop compters: an iBuyPower 7PC5FQI and an ASUS S300MA. I recently had to update my Windows 10 with the latest version as I was locked out of my older version on the iBuyPower computer. Since that time I have been unable to use my Bose QC 35 II headphones as I...
  6. Connecting Bose QC 35 II to Computer Using Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Audio Delay with Bose QC 35 II

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Delay with Bose QC 35 II: Can I fix my audio delay on the Bose QC 35 II under Windows 10? Streaming music is no problem but playing games is not so good with it. Thats the dongle that I use. Both devices have BT 4.0. submitted by /u/Predocator7 [link] [comments]...
  8. Bose QC 35 II microphone not detected in Window 10

Bose QC 35 II microphone not detected in Window 10: Hi I have the same issues with this post but the solution is not working for me. I can hear audio fine but Windows is not recognising the QC 35 II microphone so I can't use them for video conferences. I'm running Windows 1909. I've run Bose update and everything is...
  9. Bose QuietComfort 35 QC II and wifi not working properly together.

Bose QuietComfort 35 QC II and wifi not working properly together.: Hi, I have a problem with my Bose QuietComfort 35 QC II headphones. If I have the headphones connected while using wifi on my laptop ( Asus x554la) they dont work properly. If i load a new video or change track on spotify there is no suond for the first 20 seconds or so....
  10. Issues with connecting Bose QC 35 2 with Windows 10

Issues with connecting Bose QC 35 2 with Windows 10: Dears, Windows 10 doesn't connect to Bose QC 35 (2). Tried every possibly troubleshooting step available out there but of no help. I am using a Dell XPS 13 (2018 model) running on Windows 10. Bluetooth drivers updated Unpair and repaired Bluetooth device Uninstalled...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bose quietcomfort 35 drivers windows 10

2. unknow device arfcomm audiowear audiowear voice

3. arfcomm driver

4. bose qc 35 ii windows 10,
  5. bose quietcomfort 35 windows 10 driver,
  6. audiowear voice driver,
  7. arfcomm audiowear,
  8. bose qc 35 ii windows,
  9. bose headphones app windows 10,
  10. arfcomm,
  11. tion bose qc 35 windows,