Windows 10: Both Ethernet and WiFi don’t have a "valid IP configuration" Win 10

Discus and support Both Ethernet and WiFi don’t have a "valid IP configuration" Win 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Windows 10 Desktop will not connect to the internet. When troubleshooted, it said Both Ethernet and WiFi have an invalid configuration. The Wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Wesley_00, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Wesley_00 Win User

Both Ethernet and WiFi don’t have a "valid IP configuration" Win 10

My Windows 10 Desktop will not connect to the internet. When troubleshooted, it said Both Ethernet and WiFi have an invalid configuration. The Wifi message appeared after I plugged in an adapter. Any help?

:)

Wesley_00, Jul 5, 2018
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Oct 27, 2018
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Oct 27, 2018
  4. Both Ethernet and WiFi don’t have a "valid IP configuration" Win 10

Kapil Arya MVP, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

Both Ethernet and WiFi don’t have a "valid IP configuration" Win 10

1. Both Ethernet and WiFi don’t have a "valid IP configuration" Win 10 - Similar Threads - Both Ethernet WiFi

2. Wifi and Ethernet doesnt have valid ip configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Ethernet doesnt have valid ip configuration: Hello Everyone, I'm writing this as I am quite stumped with this issue.Ever since moving to my new accommodation my computer has been having issue with connecting to our WiFi all other devices in the household connect with zero problems, the computer will connect but with no...
  3. Wifi and Ethernet doesnt have valid ip configuration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi and Ethernet doesnt have valid ip configuration: Hello Everyone, I'm writing this as I am quite stumped with this issue.Ever since moving to my new accommodation my computer has been having issue with connecting to our WiFi all other devices in the household connect with zero problems, the computer will connect but with no...
  4. Wifi and Ethernet doesnt have valid ip configuration

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. ethernet doesnt have a valid ip configuration

ethernet doesnt have a valid ip configuration: hi, dell OptiPlex 755, windows 10 pro, 1903 version, adaptor reads indentifying,no connection,no internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-doesnt-have-a-valid-ip-configuration/478197e4-d0e5-47c3-bbd9-91cd1b14c5e2
  6. Unidentified Network/valid IP configuration: both Ethernet and WiFi

Unidentified Network/valid IP configuration: both Ethernet and WiFi: Before I bring this computer in, I'll try one last shot with posting on forums rather than just reading them. I've tried just about everything I can think of to google, and coming to those more literate in hopes that I've missed something in my travels. Though I've tried...
  7. Ethernet does not have valid IP configuration, but WiFi working

Ethernet does not have valid IP configuration, but WiFi working: Good evening folks, I've run myself into a bit of a pickle with this one. After noticing that I had suddenly lost ethernet connectivity to my router, I went to go through the basic troubleshooting of restarting all of the things. Alas I was interrupted by a nice BSOD when...
  8. Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration

Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration: Hello, I'm about 4 hours deep into trying to fix this. I've followed several forum posts with similar issues, with no luck. I've been running windows 10 on my PC with my current hardware (including modem/router) for about a year now with no issues. Yesterday I booted...
  9. "Ethernet" doesn't have a valid ip configuration

"Ethernet" doesn't have a valid ip configuration: So i decided to move on wired network connection for some reason and i can't make it work. To sum it up, i have a router that has 2 ports which offer 10mbps apparently and other 2 with 100mbps. I tried all 4 with a laptop and they work as expected ( same cable used ). Now,...
  10. Ethernet does not have a valid IP configuration

Ethernet does not have a valid IP configuration: Hi guys, I am running Windows 10 demo version. I have problems connecting to the net. I am shown the error along the lines of "Ethernet does not have a valid IP configuration". From command prompt I run "ipconfig/all" and here is the console's output: [img]...