Windows 10: Both PC's started acting up after up-date

Discus and support Both PC's started acting up after up-date in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Both of our PC's are acting up after Win 10 updates such as freezing, unable to shut the browser page off, browser(s) not responding and various other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Johannes, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Johannes Win User

Both PC's started acting up after up-date

Both of our PC's are acting up after Win 10 updates such as freezing, unable to shut the browser page off, browser(s) not responding and various other things.
    I noticed two updates from March 3-2016, would it be safe to delete those? If so, how do I prevent them from re-installing.
    See enclosed picture.

)
    Both PC's started acting up after up-date [​IMG]

:)

Johannes, Mar 3, 2016

2. Secondary HDD connot be accessed

Hi .... Here is what happened. I have 2 separate HDD in the same PC System on the first it had windows 10 32bit and on the other drive I gad the Windows 10 64 bit, both of which were up to date via Microsoft regularly.

My boot screen originally showed both systems and I just had to choose which I wanted to use.

Then my 32 bit started acting up so I decided to restore it via system tools keeping my personal files only. After the reset was complete it downloaded up dated files it needed after all was back to normal my 64 bit version no longer appeared on the boot
    screen. I could locate it using file explorer and the files and everything are there but will not boot, it always comes up with no operating system when I power down disconnect my 32 version and try to boot the 64 bit by itself.

Michael_Conroy, Mar 3, 2016
  3. my pc is acting up

i tried to open my pc but it runs into 2 errors

its a Toshiba Ice Blue 15.6" Satellite S855S Laptop PC with Intel Core i7-3630QM Processor and Windows 8 Operating System

i upgraded it to windows ten

when i start up it loops into both

system thread exception not handled error

and

inside build error

i won't give me the options for the advanced options in the automatic repair

please help me asap

hassan daffala, Mar 3, 2016
  4. Both PC's started acting up after up-date

You are absolutely right. This update completely destroyed my Windows 10 installation. Unfortunately, I will have to do an upgrade install to try and fix it.

It started just like yours. Except in my case, windows asked me to check my drive for errors, then froze when I did. Upon restarting, my whole computer was a big mess.

What the hell is MSFT playing at.

Supertaquito, Mar 4, 2016
  5. Johannes Win User
    Follow up: My PC is back to normal without any fixes attempted. The other PC is still buggy.

Johannes, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Both PC's started acting up after up-date

1. Both PC's started acting up after up-date - Similar Threads - Both PC's started

2. Why is my pc acting up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my pc acting up?: So I was playing rocket league and my pc started to buy out and went to the windows tab and it started typing stuff on its own and then started to mess with stuff in my game....
  3. Why is my pc acting up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my pc acting up?: So I was playing rocket league and my pc started to buy out and went to the windows tab and it started typing stuff on its own and then started to mess with stuff in my game....
  4. My laptop started acting up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop started acting up: I troubleshot my internet with the netwirk troubleshooter after finding out that i could connect to my wifi, but i couldn't use it on the laptop. However it still works for every other device in my hous.The troubleshoot keeps saying "The remote device or resource won't accept...
  5. My laptop started acting up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop started acting up: I troubleshot my internet with the netwirk troubleshooter after finding out that i could connect to my wifi, but i couldn't use it on the laptop. However it still works for every other device in my hous.The troubleshoot keeps saying "The remote device or resource won't accept...
  6. My laptop started acting up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Help! After removing a certain malware, my pc started acting up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help! After removing a certain malware, my pc started acting up.: So I previously had this issue:Malware VirTool:PowerShell/MaleficAms.Hand it was already resolved here:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/can-someone-please-help-me-remove-this-sneaky/996c4133-ea49-402e-a1c4-c281685abde1 Special thanks to _AW_! but then...
  8. Help! After removing a certain malware, my pc started acting up.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help! After removing a certain malware, my pc started acting up.: So I previously had this issue:Malware VirTool:PowerShell/MaleficAms.Hand it was already resolved here:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/can-someone-please-help-me-remove-this-sneaky/996c4133-ea49-402e-a1c4-c281685abde1 Special thanks to _AW_! but then...
  9. When PC first start window acts up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When PC first start window acts up: Hi guys got a quick question. I've noticed that when I start my computer if I first click on chrome instead of opening one window it opens multiple. Along with that sometimes the windows start menu and task bar won't work. When that happens if I type anything the browser or...
  10. No sound after up date

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No sound after up date: I had a update take place and since that time I have not been able to get any sound except on iTunes. Nothing on any other apps, no sound on my AOL. homepage or YouTube for example. I am running Windows 10 Home....