Windows 10: Bottom section of maximized window is blank.

Discus and support Bottom section of maximized window is blank. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Below are images of the issue I am having with a few users. One instance it is seen in File Explorer, the other, in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Andrew Vallier, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Bottom section of maximized window is blank.

Below are images of the issue I am having with a few users. One instance it is seen in File Explorer, the other, in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. This problem arrived during the tail end of the 1709 updates and has seen its way into the latest 1803 packages. Their Lenovo T560's and docking stations are up to date with the latest firmware, Win10 is on its latest update, and the drivers are all on the latest. There is a third user who is using a Lenovo ThinkCentre M72e so the issue isn't specific to the hardware. Only 3 users are seeing this problem out of 100+ which many have the same machines.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Bottom section of maximized window is blank. b53a7e89-f485-4281-bbc1-dc2c59b7aa8a?upload=true.png Bottom section of maximized window is blank. b4c7530d-4947-4775-8463-93f7b702a2f9?upload=true.jpg

:)

Andrew Vallier, Jul 31, 2018

2. Windows won't maximize

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to maximize/minimize the programs in Windows 10, we will help you to resolve this issue.

Kindly let us know with the following information:

• Is this issue specific to any applications/programs?
    • Were you able to see the maximize, minimize and close icons?
    • Have you tried to perform these using different user account?

This issue might be due to corrupted/ missing system files.

I suggest you to run System File Checker and check if it helps:

Method 1: Run the SFC.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer.

• Now check for the issue.

Hope this information is helpful. Kindly update the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 31, 2018
  3. 1Kurgan1 Win User
    Why not have a Windows section?

I agree an OS section would be nice, with Windows, Linux, Mac under it, prob the best way to go. But that would technically be more subforums than anyone had mentioned, so your DVD comment would pertain more to your suggestion than the previous ones *Laugh :laugh:

It's a good suggestion, but an over the top example *Smile Bottom section of maximized window is blank. :)

1Kurgan1, Jul 31, 2018
  4. Bottom section of maximized window is blank.

Bruce Hagen, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

Bottom section of maximized window is blank.

1. Bottom section of maximized window is blank. - Similar Threads - Bottom section maximized

2. Recommended section in the start menu is blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recommended section in the start menu is blank: There's just one app in my start menu recommended section suddenly, and it's always just one app. Why? How to resolve this issue?Start menu recommended section is turned on...
  3. Recommended section in the start menu is blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recommended section in the start menu is blank: There's just one app in my start menu recommended section suddenly, and it's always just one app. Why? How to resolve this issue?Start menu recommended section is turned on...
  4. Maximized window leaves blank space on top of screen

in Windows 10 News
    Maximized window leaves blank space on top of screen: [ATTACH]Some Windows users are reporting when a program or app window is maximized, it leaves blank space on the top part of the computer screen. This is an annoying issue and can be caused by a lot of different things. In this article, we are going to see how to resolve the...
  5. Taskbar won't unhide when cursor is at the bottom on Maximized window

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar won't unhide when cursor is at the bottom on Maximized window: Hi there! As the title suggests, when I have a maximized window like chrome, discord, spotify, software I'm working with, etc...the taskbar WON'T unhide when I bring my mouse cursor to the bottom. It does it, only if the window is not maximized. I can't work like this, my...
  6. Taskbar won't unhide when cursor is at the bottom on Maximized window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar won't unhide when cursor is at the bottom on Maximized window: Hi there! As the title suggests, when I have a maximized window like chrome, discord, spotify, software I'm working with, etc...the taskbar WON'T unhide when I bring my mouse cursor to the bottom. It does it, only if the window is not maximized. I can't work like this, my...
  7. Taskbar won't unhide when cursor is at the bottom on Maximized window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Section restore is blank in Windows Server 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Section restore is blank in Windows Server 2016: I have problem but Windows Server 2016 workly perfectly. I don't understand because in restore section the page is blank. Please suggest a solution or direction. Note: my Windows Server Backup work perfectly. All system work very fine. I have configure it in mode RDS for...
  9. Bottom the screen goes blank

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bottom the screen goes blank: Whenever I scroll up from the bottom of the page such as when I am using Ebay, Amazon or Craigslist the lower 1/3 of my screen is blank and covers up the page. I can scroll down and it goes away. It's as if the touchcreen keyboard pops up but it is completely blank and...
  10. Large white bar at top or bottom of maximized applications/windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Large white bar at top or bottom of maximized applications/windows: Hi, Several users in my organization (Windows 10, updated to latest 1809 version, on recent Dell computers) have the following issue: when maximizing a window (Chrome, Slack, Adobe Acrobat, etc.), they see a large white band at the top, sometimes at the bottom, of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. maximized window bottom blank

2. windows 10 maximized window blank bottom

3. windows 10 maximize window bottom empty

4. windows have blank section at bottom,
  5. maximise ie screen bottom of page goes blank,
  6. bottom of IE is blank when maximized