Windows 10: Bought a used ematic Windows 10 tablet

Discus and support Bought a used ematic Windows 10 tablet in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a used ematic windows 10 tablet (from a pawn shop) and whoever had it last did not reset it. So every time we boot it up, it sits there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by vgchat, Jul 10, 2016.

1. vgchat Win User

Bought a used ematic Windows 10 tablet

Hello, I bought a used ematic windows 10 tablet (from a pawn shop) and whoever had it last did not reset it. So every time we boot it up, it sits there with the old account waiting to be logged in... how can we factory reset this??

It's not a PC... it's a tablet with no way to enter it atm...

:)

vgchat, Jul 10, 2016

2. Wireless keyboard does not work after upgrade to Windows 10

Original title: wireless keyboard

I have an ematic tablet. Before I upgraded to windows 10 my wireless keyboard worked fine. Always connected without a problem. Sense the upgrade, my keyboard does not work. It says its connected but its not. How do I get the keyboard to work again?

HollySeeley-Greene, Jul 10, 2016
  3. Computer's wifi not enabling

I am using an Ematic computer/tablet laptop. My wifi has been disabled for 3 days, and I haven't even touched the wifi settings. I have tried re-enabled the wifi on my laptop, but it will not enable, whatever I try to do. Can anyone help me??

GamingMaster427, Jul 10, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

NavyLCDR, Jul 11, 2016
  5. vgchat Win User
    Hi, thanks but I cannot seem to use a installation usb or recovery drive with this tablet. I've tried f12 and delete at bootup but no response from the tablet for that.

Shift - f10 = no response /sad face

vgchat, Jul 11, 2016
  6. NavyLCDR New Member
  7. vgchat Win User
    Unfortunately that manual was for the wrong model. Sorry about that. Heres the one I have.

vgchat, Jul 11, 2016
  8. NavyLCDR New Member

Don't know if it applies to your tablet, but on my Nextbook tablet I can get into bios setup by holding down the volume down key when I hold the power button to start it up. Once in bios/uefi setup, then you can select to boot from a USB drive.

There is nothing in this manual about getting into bios/UEFI:
    http://www.pdf-manuals.com/pdf/emati...ser-manual.pdf

NavyLCDR, Jul 11, 2016
  9. vgchat Win User
    I'll have to get back to you on that. Atm, it's with my nephew at his dads house and we might see if a techy friend who used to do server maintenance can fix it.

vgchat, Jul 12, 2016
  10. vgchat Win User
    Volume down plus power did nothing with it powered off and holding those two.

vgchat, Jul 12, 2016
  11. If you want to get into the UEFI / BIOS, try F1 or F2 at startup. I had to get into the BIOS on a tablet recently and it was a case of pressing all the keys until I found the right one.

But is this just a Windows user account you want to get rid of? If you really want to reinstall Windows, be sure you have all the drivers to hand.

markweatherill, Jul 14, 2016
  12. vgchat Win User
    I mean, that seems like the only way to get into the tablet as far as I can see. I created a new windows 10 install disc with the media creation tool, that does have the right drivers for this tablet right? If not, I can always use driverpack solution on it.

vgchat, Jul 14, 2016
  13. vgchat Win User

Alright, so our techie friend said "just reinstall windows on it". He hasn't seen it yet, got any more key combos for me to try when it's booting?

vgchat, Aug 29, 2016
  14. DavidY Win User
    Do you get a logon screen? And can you plug in a USB keyboard?
    If so, then click on the Power symbol on the logon screen, then hold down Shift as you select Restart. Then you should get into Advanced Startup which will give you more options.

DavidY, Aug 30, 2016
  15. vgchat Win User
    Yes and Yes, I'll have to give that a shot.

vgchat, Aug 30, 2016
Thema:

1. Bought a used ematic Windows 10 tablet - Similar Threads - Bought used ematic

2. Windows ematic laptop frozen on startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows ematic laptop frozen on startup: My windows 10 laptop is frozen on a boot, can't turn it off heck even shutting it wont turn it off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-ematic-laptop-frozen-on-startup/ea7370dc-ec8a-4c86-919d-b94d147ecb01
  3. Bought a used PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bought a used PC: I bought a new PC but someone else is logged in there is no local profile and i cant get in is there a way to get passed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-a-used-pc/cafda75a-30b8-4fe3-bf0f-22c4579ccfd8
  4. Using android tablet as drawing tablet for windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using android tablet as drawing tablet for windows: What apps can I use to use my android tablet as a writing tablet? Aside how do I know these apps/other apps are safe? particularly when they are not part of windows store or......
  5. Using android tablet as writing tablet for windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using android tablet as writing tablet for windows: What apps can I use to use my android tablet as a writing tablet? Aside how do I know these apps/other apps are safe? particularly when they are not part of windows store or......
  6. Used key bought

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Used key bought: Dear Sir/Madam! Yesterday I was bought Minecraft and got a used key 7 minutes before I tried. 2 pictures about that: https://imgur.com/a/IKwNNIP Can you help? Thank You! Adam Toth...
  7. Using a Drawing Tablet on Windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Using a Drawing Tablet on Windows: So I'm trying to use a drawing tablet to use on certain programs and websites, and I get this writing popup that I haven't been able to figure out how to disable and it just infinitely blocks a portion of my screen. Closing it off just reopens it again once I put my pen to my...
  8. Windows 10 for a Tablet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 for a Tablet: I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A. Can I use Windows 10 on it? Moved From: Microsoft Edge / Opening the browser / Android https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/windows-10-for-a-tablet/6406f8b7-1052-4907-924b-a0c4785b0cac
  9. windows 10 tablet

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 tablet: Hi, Going out of my mind now... I have a connect tablet running windows 10. all working perfectly, did a roll back to connect a blue tooth keyboard. I'm now locked onto the start screen saying computer restarted unexpectedly windows cannot proceed, click ok to restart....
  10. Windows 10 Tablet

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Tablet: Whats up guys? So i just bought an Insigina Windows 10 Tablet. its pretty nice actually. Its got 32GB of storage, Intel Atom quad core @ 1.6GHz, 2 GB DDR3 1333MHz RAM, and a 9" 1920x1200 IPS Display. Anyway, Out of the box it came with Windows 10 Home 32bit. i was thinking...