Windows 10: bought new laptop and i can't figure out how to use headphones win10

Discus and support bought new laptop and i can't figure out how to use headphones win10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello So I bought a new laptop and I cant get sound to play through the headphone jack. I have watched a ton of videos about accessing audio playback... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jeremysilleyleg, Feb 25, 2017.

1. bought new laptop and i can't figure out how to use headphones win10

hello
    So I bought a new laptop and I cant get sound to play through the headphone jack. I have watched a ton of videos about accessing audio playback but when I go into audio playback it only gives me the option to for speakers. sooooo any advice that doesn't involve me downloading software? I don't understand how this doesn't have this already set up.

:)

jeremysilleyleg, Feb 25, 2017

2. ripping cds

I bought a new laptop with Windows 10 installed. I can't find out how to rip a CD to this computer. Has anyone figured this out?

PatriciaKarwoski, Feb 25, 2017
  3. Iphone photo transfer.

just bought an I Phone. I can't figure out how to upload photos from phone to laptop.

CarolGeissler, Feb 25, 2017
  4. CountMike New Member

bought new laptop and i can't figure out how to use headphones win10

Hi Jeremy, some description of laptop and headphones would be required ti even start helping you.

CountMike, Feb 25, 2017
Thema:

bought new laptop and i can't figure out how to use headphones win10

1. bought new laptop and i can't figure out how to use headphones win10 - Similar Threads - bought laptop can't

2. why can't i figure this out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't i figure this out?: i bought a copy of windows 11 from Microsoft's website, but when i installed it it just gave me a better version of windows 10. i can't figure it out thru the updates section either. what am i missing or forgetting?...
  3. why can't i figure this out?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why can't i figure this out?: i bought a copy of windows 11 from Microsoft's website, but when i installed it it just gave me a better version of windows 10. i can't figure it out thru the updates section either. what am i missing or forgetting?...
  4. can't figure out!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can't figure out!: Hello, it seems i can't locate the right site for my rog strix z490-h gaming from asus. If someone friendly and knowledgeable enough to help me find it, i would be really happy. Is there a failsafe way to find for any motherboard, i would be relieved to know it too,Best...
  5. can't figure out!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't figure out!: Hello, it seems i can't locate the right site for my rog strix z490-h gaming from asus. If someone friendly and knowledgeable enough to help me find it, i would be really happy. Is there a failsafe way to find for any motherboard, i would be relieved to know it too,Best...
  6. can't figure out!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I can't figure it out . .

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't figure it out . .: I accidentally unpinned Google, from my taskbar.So I deleted, and reinstalled it.After reinstalling it. I realized.There was something I had to do.I created a folder, named storage.I put everything in that folder, as a backup.But, after putting just a few things in there.It...
  8. Just bought Windows 10 Pro upgrade for $99 and I can't figure out how to activate it.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Just bought Windows 10 Pro upgrade for $99 and I can't figure out how to activate it.: I just bought the Windows 10 Pro upgrade from the Microsoft Store, and now for some reason windows is telling me "Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code: 0xC004F213" I am currently logged into my microsoft account I bought it on, and I have...
  9. I can't figure out how to set up my headphones with my PC.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't figure out how to set up my headphones with my PC.: I'm using Windows 10, occasionally Realtek HD Audio Manager will show up but none of the settings make sense to me. I have what looks to be two headphone jacks side by side. There's no color around them. In the back, the empty spots with colors around them have grey, black,...
  10. I can't figure this out?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't figure this out?: I have three folders, in this order. Movies - Videos - Pictures. Movies and Pictures, display a list. But, the Videos folder, has a a problem . . . When I open the Videos folder, the list is there, but the list has lines separating the video files, with, this week, last...