Windows 10: Brand New Build, Tons of BSOD, Please Help!

Discus and support Brand New Build, Tons of BSOD, Please Help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, I just completed a new white box about two days ago, and I have been getting numerous BAD_POOL_HEADER BSODs. Some have been at load (gaming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Katrar, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Katrar Win User

Brand New Build, Tons of BSOD, Please Help!

Hi all,

I just completed a new white box about two days ago, and I have been getting numerous BAD_POOL_HEADER BSODs. Some have been at load (gaming for instance), others have been while idle, surfing the internet, etc. Driver verifier wouldn't let me complete a Windows boot, always coming up with a new culprit (first it was a driver from the Asus AI Suite 3, then the Bitdefender Antivirus, then a driver from a Samsung SSD manager, then a driver from a Crucial SSD manager. Finally Driver Verifier stopped giving me a specific problem driver and simply reported DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION with no driver specified.

I went through several full Windows fresh installs, but always the BSOD returned. Today I ran two iterations of Memtest64 and it did not pick up any memory errors. I ran disk repair scans on my drives (2 SSDs, 1 HDD), with no errors detected. I was at the end of my rope so I decided to do a fresh install and run driver verifier post install when things should be their cleanest and least problematic.

At this point I have installed windows, installed the manufacturer's drivers (chipset, audio, and network), and fully updated windows. That's it. There are zero additional programs or drivers installed. I ran driver verifier and it still reports DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION. I have no idea what the problem is.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

:)

Katrar, Jan 16, 2016

2. BSOD tcpip.sys windows 10

i bought a new laptop in june 2017. it's an acer swift 3 (i5).

i've been getting the BSOD quite a ton of times ever since the windows 10 creators update. it's really frustrating and worrying, as my laptop is pretty new.

please help

singa bryan, Jan 16, 2016
  3. Video Scheduler Error - BSOD - Brand new build

Hi again,

Tried to flash bios again to latest version. Still crashed. I then uninstalled Nvidia Driver using DDU.

I then ran verifier again and got the same bsmem.sys as cause in minidump.

I should mention that the crashing happens as fast as at the login screen, which results in a restart or sometimes 5 minutes into a game.

I've tried fresh install of windows three times.

Khalifa Al Haroon, Jan 16, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Please update your Realtek network drivers.
    Driver Reference Table - rt640x64.sys
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for rt640x64.sys*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for rt640x64.sys 6: kd> lmvm rt640x64start end module name fffff800`27b20000 fffff800`27bf9000 rt640x64 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: rt640x64.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\rt640x64.sys Image name: rt640x64.sys Timestamp: Tue May 05 18:21:03 2015 (5548EDEF) CheckSum: 000E9B0E ImageSize: 000D9000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] Please let me know how it goes, reinstalling Windows several times usually indicates a hardware problem.

5. Katrar Win User
    Ah, thank you. I had tried to find a reference to rt640x64.sys and it was referenced as a MS/Windows driver from my meager google search (though I see it now). But the Realtek drivers have been updated and so far no BSOD.

Would you recommend I try to boot under driver verifier one more time post-update, or simply wait to see if the computer is functionally stable at this point?

And thanks again for taking a look!

Katrar, Jan 17, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    I usually suggest driver verifier when I'm unable to find a driver and it is clearly a driver causing problems.

Unless you want to test your system I don't see a need for it.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Brand New Build, Tons of BSOD, Please Help! - Similar Threads - Brand Build Tons

2. Brand New Build = BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand New Build = BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi there! I'm hoping someone on here will direct on the right path on how to fix this problem of mine. About 2 weeks ago, I completed a new PC build MSI X570 Gaming Plus AMD Ryzen 5800X Noctua NH-U12s Redux Cooler G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB 2x16 DDR4 3200 Currently set to...
  3. Brand New Build = BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand New Build = BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi there! I'm hoping someone on here will direct on the right path on how to fix this problem of mine. About 2 weeks ago, I completed a new PC build MSI X570 Gaming Plus AMD Ryzen 5800X Noctua NH-U12s Redux Cooler G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB 2x16 DDR4 3200 Currently set to...
  4. Brand New Build = BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bsod on brand new build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod on brand new build: Hi there Everybody i am experiencing alot of BSOD recently on my new build and i have basically read every single post on the internet and done everything there is to do without paying for some progam. My problem is i keep getting either "irql_not_less_or_equal" "Apc index...
  6. Bsod on brand new build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod on brand new build: Hi there Everybody i am experiencing alot of BSOD recently on my new build and i have basically read every single post on the internet and done everything there is to do without paying for some progam. My problem is i keep getting either "irql_not_less_or_equal" "Apc index...
  7. Constant BSOD on brand new PC build

Constant BSOD on brand new PC build: I had a pc store build me a brand new PC a month ago that has the following specifications. Asus Tuf gaming b460M-Plus motherboard, i9-9900k processor, RTX 3060 12GB, 32GB RAM, 512GB SSD running windows 10 pro 20H2 OS build 19042.928 with a 800W PSU. Since purchasing it, I...
  8. Random BSoDs on new build, please help!

Random BSoDs on new build, please help!: Just built the PC a little over a week ago and keep getting random bluescreens. They havent happened while ive been gaming, mostly just when my wife has been working online. Running a memory scan now and its 70% complete with no issues detected. PC specs all components new...
  9. New PC - TONS of BSODs. HELP.

New PC - TONS of BSODs. HELP.: Hi. I'm losing my mind over here and I'd appreciate any help to figure this out. Specs: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk Wifi Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz 32GB 2x16 Intel 660p 1TB M.2 SSD MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Ventus XS OC reused Corsair RM850x, 850W...
  10. Random BSOD on brand new Install and Build - Dump help?

Random BSOD on brand new Install and Build - Dump help?: Just completed this new PC build and installed windows 10 on it, got everything updated and seemingly ready to go, until BSOD....not sure what's wrong but I would love some help from someone a bit more skilled than myself...I just want to not have to worry about my work being...