Windows 10: Brand new computer but crashes and shuts down on its own without reason. Can someone...

Discus and support Brand new computer but crashes and shuts down on its own without reason. Can someone... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just bought a brand new PC and one day in, it started crashing without any explanation. Screen goes straight black with no sounds. I have an event... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by James Park1, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Brand new computer but crashes and shuts down on its own without reason. Can someone...

I just bought a brand new PC and one day in, it started crashing without any explanation. Screen goes straight black with no sounds. I have an event log here if someone can help me find the root of the cause!!! I'm on Windows 11. Any help would be appreciated!!SPEC:OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name System Manufacturer System Model INTEL System Type x64-based PC System SKU Sku Processor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-13900KS, 3200 Mhz, 24 Cores, 32 Logical Processors BIOS Ve

:)

James Park1, Dec 6, 2023
  2. BW_849 Win User

Windows 10 crashing on brand new computer

Windows 10 is crashing on my brand new Dell XPS 13 9360. I've had it about two weeks and the computer has crashed about a dozen times. I have the brand new Intel i7 8th gen chip. Also I use a VPN service. (personal VPN, not work). No idea why a new
    computer would crash this often.

BW_849, Dec 6, 2023
  3. Brand new computer Brand New Updates

computer was bought friday by my wife it worked AWESOME!!! did some form of update sunday night while we were sleeping computer has not worked right since it randomly crashes with a new reason each time and this happened after a microsoft update and even
    the store the computer was bought from said the same thing 534$ down the hole apparently after 1 update and no idea how to fix this brand new computer ????!!!!!

EmmettSykes, Dec 6, 2023
  4. xarzu Win User

Brand new computer but crashes and shuts down on its own without reason. Can someone...

My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

xarzu, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

Brand new computer but crashes and shuts down on its own without reason. Can someone...

1. Brand new computer but crashes and shuts down on its own without reason. Can someone... - Similar Threads - Brand computer crashes

2. Windows shuts down the computer on its own.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows shuts down the computer on its own.: I leave my computer on all the time. I am usually working on several things and have pieces of each open regularly. I do close everything no and then to let Windows update. On occasion, every few days, I go to use the computer and is is powered off. Here is some of what I...
  3. Windows shuts down the computer on its own.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows shuts down the computer on its own.: I leave my computer on all the time. I am usually working on several things and have pieces of each open regularly. I do close everything no and then to let Windows update. On occasion, every few days, I go to use the computer and is is powered off. Here is some of what I...
  4. Windows shuts down the computer on its own.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Brand new computer but crashes and shuts down on its own without reason. Can someone...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand new computer but crashes and shuts down on its own without reason. Can someone...: I just bought a brand new PC and one day in, it started crashing without any explanation. Screen goes straight black with no sounds. I have an event log here if someone can help me find the root of the cause!!! I'm on Windows 11. Any help would be appreciated!!SPEC:OS Name...
  6. Computer shuts down on its own

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer shuts down on its own: "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly." I have a GT70 2QD Dominator, recently I did a clean installation to an SSD, it was somewhat messy, had to do it...
  7. computer shutting down on its own and refusing to boot

computer shutting down on its own and refusing to boot: my computer shuts itself down when im not using it, even after I put it in sleep mode. when I try to switch it on it fails to boot unless I remove the battery then place it back again. when I do that it might still fail to boot several times, it just shuts down and that's it....
  8. PC shutting down on its own

PC shutting down on its own: Hi, Im currently facing an issue when gaming, 1-2mins into the game. My pc will shutdown and attempt to reboot but it will fail to turn on until i turn off the power and turn on the pc manually. Hoping to get some help/answers here. This only started on 20 July which is...
  9. Computer shuts down on its own very often.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer shuts down on its own very often.: If I leave my computer unattended for 30 minutes, it shuts down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-shuts-down-on-its-own-very-often/2d2ad5d9-6e0d-41c8-97be-d6d4de6a4031
  10. My computer keeps shutting down on its own?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer keeps shutting down on its own?: In the error report i get: Description: A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffffe00b469ff010 Parameter 2: fffff80515ebec88 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 2db0 OS...