Windows 10: Brand New Computer & Win10 Install didn't catch the error decimal.

Discus and support Brand New Computer & Win10 Install didn't catch the error decimal. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; There are two files these BoD happened back to back within 10 minutes of each other i was in the middle of World of Warcraft. Now like I said this is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Smoothz624, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Brand New Computer & Win10 Install didn't catch the error decimal.

There are two files these BoD happened back to back within 10 minutes of each other i was in the middle of World of Warcraft. Now like I said this is a brand new computer I just build it yesterday. Installed windows with a valid flash drive bought from Microsoft. Updated Both Windows and all Drivers.
    My PC Specs are in my account profile. To save you a few mouse clicks ill list them here.

Any Assistance will be appretiated as I am not fond of reading these dump files on my own.

CPU: Intel i56300
    Memory: 8GB (Single Stick)
    GPU: GeForce GTX 1050Ti
    MB: H110M Gaming MSI Board
    HD: 1T Barracuda 7200RPM

Attachment 114528

:)

Smoothz624, Dec 22, 2016
  2. tomlu_482 Win User

Error code 0x80070570

Yes, i am installing on a brand new computer and also i am using usb to install the win10.

tomlu_482, Dec 22, 2016
  3. Media Player Windows 10 64bit new update today crashing

1. So you purchased the Win7 computer in 2009 or 2010 [wasn't available before late October 2009], the HDD failed & was replaced by HP on or after after 29 July 2015 (when Win10 became available; not "three years ago"), does the sound right?

2. Are your MBAM Scan logs still available? [<=that's JUST a question, NOT a request!]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT: When HP installed Win10 on the new HDD, they would have used the same image they used to preinstall Win10 on brand-new computers. Chances are that image included a Norton - or possibly a McAfee - free-trial (as did the Win7 computer when it was
    brand-new). Doesn't matter if you never used/Activated it. The "leftovers" may be playing a role here.

COMMENT: Some Win10 users have encountered Windows Media Player encountered a problem...
    and similar errors when attempting to play music & videos acquired BEFORE they installed Windows 10 Anniversary Update [AKA Win10 Version 1607] - but if WMP is "crashing," I suspect your problem has a different source since it would appear that you've
    been running Win10 1607 for several months now.

PA Bear - MS MVP, Dec 22, 2016
  4. Brand New Computer & Win10 Install didn't catch the error decimal.

Attachment 114529

Sorry it is 3:08AM were I live i am half asleep and did not notice or read the rules section. Here is the File created by your program.

Smoothz624, Dec 22, 2016
Thema:

Brand New Computer & Win10 Install didn't catch the error decimal.

1. Brand New Computer & Win10 Install didn't catch the error decimal. - Similar Threads - Brand Computer Win10

2. Brand new PC and Brand new Windows 11 Installer USB Error 0xc0000001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new PC and Brand new Windows 11 Installer USB Error 0xc0000001: Hey All,I have a brand new PC, Brand new WD Green 1TB SSD, and a brand new windows 11 official USB.I have had two errors consistently with trying to install windows on the computer.General specs of the computer: - 16GB Ram, - RX6600 - Ryzen 5 4600G - Gigabyte B550M F on the...
  3. Brand new PC and Brand new Windows 11 Installer USB Error 0xc0000001

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand new PC and Brand new Windows 11 Installer USB Error 0xc0000001: Hey All,I have a brand new PC, Brand new WD Green 1TB SSD, and a brand new windows 11 official USB.I have had two errors consistently with trying to install windows on the computer.General specs of the computer: - 16GB Ram, - RX6600 - Ryzen 5 4600G - Gigabyte B550M F on the...
  4. Bought a brand new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a brand new computer: Well it seems the virus, replicator or whatever intruded my old computer, just took everything over. Couldn't delete suspicious stuff Had Advanced Security Pro installed a week after I got it. It kept making users & made a group policy. But nothing ever caught it! These...
  5. Bought a brand new computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bought a brand new computer: Well it seems the virus, replicator or whatever intruded my old computer, just took everything over. Couldn't delete suspicious stuff Had Advanced Security Pro installed a week after I got it. It kept making users & made a group policy. But nothing ever caught it! These...
  6. Error 0x80070643 on a brand new installation.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error 0x80070643 on a brand new installation.: Hello guys, i just formatted my computer and performed a brand new installation of windows (making a new usb with the creation tool). However right after installing manually installing gpu/cpu driver i started windows updated end ended up with error 0x80070643 while trying to...
  7. Brand new computer crashing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brand new computer crashing.: Bought a brand new gaming desktop today for $1600, haven't even had it a total of 12 hours and it crashes randomly, doesn't even blue screen, It just black screens then reboots itself in about 5 seconds, not entirely sure what to do....
  8. Brand new computer crashing

Brand new computer crashing: ALLEGIANCE CALLISTO Desktop Computer Gaming PC · Processor: E5-1620 i7-3820 @ 4.2GHz · Graphics: RX 570 4GB - VR Ready · Memory: 32GB RAM · SSD: 480GB · Operating System: Windows 10 Professional 64-bit Just got this computer...
  9. Errors: tcpip.sys and stop code errors BRAND NEW COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!

Errors: tcpip.sys and stop code errors BRAND NEW COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!: I just purchased this computer 5 days ago. Since then I have had 5 tcpip.sys errors. Windows stop code service system exception. I dont have anything on it yet except antivirus. I think this is ridiculous. It is a HP notebook. I have already updated everything. Also, it was...
  10. Brand new computer Brand New Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brand new computer Brand New Updates: computer was bought friday by my wife it worked AWESOME!!! did some form of update sunday night while we were sleeping computer has not worked right since it randomly crashes with a new reason each time and this happened after a microsoft update and even the store the...