Windows 10: Brand New System ERR_SSL_BAD_RECORD_MAC_ALERT and ERR_CONNECTION_RESET Errors

Discus and support Brand New System ERR_SSL_BAD_RECORD_MAC_ALERT and ERR_CONNECTION_RESET Errors in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So, I rebuilt my father's computer. New motherboard, processor, memory, the works. Only kept the hard drives and case/power supply. Had some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JaedenRuiner, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Brand New System ERR_SSL_BAD_RECORD_MAC_ALERT and ERR_CONNECTION_RESET Errors

So,

I rebuilt my father's computer. New motherboard, processor, memory, the works. Only kept the hard drives and case/power supply.

Had some difficulties at first, but in the end Windows 10 installed and activated just fine.

Now I am attempting to Install Office, but want to log into my Microsoft account to install office from. I can log in, but when I click on the Account icon (top right of page) and click "My Microsoft account" it lags and then comes back with either a connection reset or SSL Bad Record error.

This is brand new, reformatted the drive, installed the mother board drivers to be the most up to date, and yet some sites (including microsoft.com of all things) just won't load. Using Edge, Firefox, or Brave iIm getting the same problems.

I've turned off windows firewall, i've checked that SSL 3.0, and all versions of TLS are active in internet options. I should not have to list "microsoft.com" as a "Trusted Site" in the internet options.

I am at a complete loss. On the exact same network, my Windows 10 Pro laptop that I'm using works just fine, but his new PC (windows 10 home) just won't interact with the internet correctly.

Hardware:

Motherboard: ASUS Z390-A

CPU: Intel i5 9400 2.9 Ghz

Memory: Kingston DD4-4000 8GB x 2 (running at 2400 because of CPU limitations)

Hard Drive: Crucial SSD MX100

Thanks

Jaeden "Sifo Dyas" al'Raec Ruiner

:)

JaedenRuiner, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

'ERR_CONNECTION_RESET'

I get 'ERR_CONNECTION_RESET' message when clicking o 'Log In' on my online banking. Only have this message on my laptop. Can access from my IPAD no bp. All suggestions gratefully received. Thanks

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

when I want to look at say a recipes I receive go to it and get this

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

what do I do to fix this?

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

Brand New System ERR_SSL_BAD_RECORD_MAC_ALERT and ERR_CONNECTION_RESET Errors

Err_connection_reset windows 10

Hello all.

I am having problems with the err_connection_reset issue on chrome having moved to a new house with a new windows 10 laptop. The internet is failing to load across all browsers including internet explorer. It largely fails to load, resulting in err_connection_reset,
    but does also occasionally work only to crash again later. I have disabled mcafee antivirus and tried netsh winsock reset, but the results are only temporary before the problem occurs again. I know the internet/wi-fi is okay, because everything loads fine
    on my phone and for other devices in the house. Feeling frustrated now, having fiddled around with this for a week. Can anyone offer any solutions? It would be much appreciated!

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

Brand New System ERR_SSL_BAD_RECORD_MAC_ALERT and ERR_CONNECTION_RESET Errors

1. Brand New System ERR_SSL_BAD_RECORD_MAC_ALERT and ERR_CONNECTION_RESET Errors - Similar Threads - Brand System ERR_SSL_BAD_RECORD_MAC_ALERT

2. How do I resolve this error: ERR_SSL_BAD_RECORD_MAC_ALERT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I resolve this error: ERR_SSL_BAD_RECORD_MAC_ALERT: I accepted and installed Windows 11 Version 22h2. After installation, when I try to access certain sites including MS sites using Wifi, I receive this error: ERR_SSL_BAD_RECORD_MAC_ALERTWhen I connect via Ethernet, I have no issues. It appears that the issue is some sort of...
  3. ERR_CONNECTION_RESET Error on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERR_CONNECTION_RESET Error on Microsoft Edge: Whenever I try to go onto certain websites, I'll type the URL in the search bar, but then my screen will just display an "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET" message. This has started since about a week ago.It often happens on more than one website, and I've tried many solutions to try and...
  4. ERR_CONNECTION_RESET Error on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ERR_CONNECTION_RESET Error on Microsoft Edge: Whenever I try to go onto certain websites, I'll type the URL in the search bar, but then my screen will just display an "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET" message. This has started since about a week ago.It often happens on more than one website, and I've tried many solutions to try and...
  5. ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ERR_CONNECTION_RESET: [ATTACH] Have an issue connecting to my ISP re sending emails Inbox updates ok or trying to access the webmail site of my ISP. Get the following Error message This site can't be reached ERR_CONNECTION RESET. I know there's nothing wrong with the site because I can reach it...
  6. Problem with Wi-Fi adapter --> ERR_ssl_bad_record_mac_alert

Problem with Wi-Fi adapter --> ERR_ssl_bad_record_mac_alert: Hello guys, I have a problem after reinstallation my Windows. My problem is that I can't use some of web pagesnot all of them or connect on web apps or games. I thought that problem is connected with previous version of Windows but I install new one and seems like it is...
  7. Problem with Wi-Fi adapter --> ERR_ssl_bad_record_mac_alert

Problem with Wi-Fi adapter --> ERR_ssl_bad_record_mac_alert: Hello guys, I have a problem after reinstallation my Windows. My problem is that I can't use some of web pagesnot all of them or connect on web apps or games. I thought that problem is connected with previous version of Windows but I install new one and seems like it is...
  8. ERR_SSL_BAD_RECORD_MAC_ALERT on windows 10

ERR_SSL_BAD_RECORD_MAC_ALERT on windows 10: Hi to everyone!! I recently bought a Dell Inspiron 15 3583 - i7-8565U - 16GB - 512GB SSD - Win 10 and whenever i try to reach some websites this problemERR_SSL_BAD_RECORD_MAC_ALERT can occur.The strange think is that this happens and then it can fix without any action from...
  9. ERR_CONNECTION_RESET Error

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET Error: I am Getting ERR_CONNECTION_RESET error on few websites when ever I am trying connect but they working fine on my cellphone or even on y desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/errconnectionreset-error/9f9f2126-c979-488a-bdff-d1d89c6f425e
  10. Error: ERR_SSL_BAD_RECORD_MAC_ALERT and ERR_CONNECTION_RESET, while accessing certain websites

Error: ERR_SSL_BAD_RECORD_MAC_ALERT and ERR_CONNECTION_RESET, while accessing certain websites: So, I rebuilt my father's computer. New motherboard, processor, memory, the works. Only kept the hard drives and case/power supply. Had some difficulties at first, but in the end Windows 10 installed and activated just fine. Now I am attempting to Install Office, but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ERR_SSL_BAD_RECORD_MAC_ALERT