Windows 10: Brave browser displays nothing but black-and-white boxes

Discus and support Brave browser displays nothing but black-and-white boxes in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; The entire browser window, not just the where the document goes. Including the maximize/minimize tools, URL, etc. Edge to edge. Any idea what this... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by dictum, Mar 27, 2018.

1. dictum Win User

Brave browser displays nothing but black-and-white boxes

The entire browser window, not just the where the document goes. Including the maximize/minimize tools, URL, etc. Edge to edge.

Any idea what this means?

Brave browser displays nothing but black-and-white boxes [​IMG]

:)

dictum, Mar 27, 2018
  2. rprm Win User

Error message "unmountable_boot_volume" message on start up then black screen

Hi,

when restarting my laptop after a windows 10 update yesterday, got an " unmountable_boot_volume" message on start up with windows then trying to repair but it goes to a black screen with nothing but a white cursor. only displaying black screen. also
    noticed a winpeshl.exe dialogue box come up when I press windows key + down arrow twice.

any guidance appreciated. thanks in advance.

regards,

3. Banger696 Win User
    windows phone crashes when using IE

I have a feeling the cause of the crash on the paltal.com page is the animated gif display as that shows as a black box on the mobile browser then displays one picture then the phone resets. Other browsers display the animated picture. Any ideas?

Tim

Banger696, Mar 27, 2018
  4. dictum Win User

the same for chrome browser.

The edge browser is working much better but also has some issues with some text becoming unreadable.

dictum, Mar 27, 2018
  5. Flashorn Win User
    Hey Dictum!

Have you installed any updates lately to the Titan ? {any updates}.

Can you re-install the browser?

Have you tried to install a different browser say, Firefox Quantum or maybe Opera?

Is any other program seeing this kind of issue ?

From what I can tell you have a SLI setup. Are both of the GPUs working properly ?

There was a new GPU driver today, have you installed it ?

Flashorn, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Brave browser displays nothing but black-and-white boxes - Similar Threads - Brave browser displays

2. No colours, lines, boxes, everything is black and white.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No colours, lines, boxes, everything is black and white.: I have just installed Windows 11 and now I have a very strange lay out and things are missing like lines, cases, colours, for example I can't tick boxes because boxes don't show up, I can't play wordle because the colours don't show, so no yellow or green, everything stays...
  3. No colours, lines, boxes, everything is black and white.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No colours, lines, boxes, everything is black and white.: I have just installed Windows 11 and now I have a very strange lay out and things are missing like lines, cases, colours, for example I can't tick boxes because boxes don't show up, I can't play wordle because the colours don't show, so no yellow or green, everything stays...
  4. Possible to display only black and white

Possible to display only black and white: For Window 7 and 10, I would like to know on whether it is possible to display only black and white color or not, which remove all colors on screenDoes anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance...
  5. USE BRAVE BROWSER

USE BRAVE BROWSER: I am using 2 years the brave browser and is the best. -8 times faster than google chrome -way safer than any other browser -auto add blocker for any annoying add Download Link: https://brave.com/ldk927
  6. White boxes in black High Contrast theme

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White boxes in black High Contrast theme: Dear Microsoft I have been patiently waiting for this issue to be fixed for years (ever since Windows 8) but you have not fixed it, and I am tired of waiting. Maybe this is not a big deal for those, who use the standard white windows theme, but for those of us who have eye...
  7. Is Brave browser safe to use?

in Browsers and Email
    Is Brave browser safe to use?: I was using Brave browser for a while and my co-worker told me that it was really spyware. I didn't have any issues with the browser. I don't trust google and Microsoft Edge is a joke. What is the general opinion on Brave? 120900
  8. Brave Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Brave Browser: Experimented with Brave. What is your opinion ? (Unable to find any recent threads) My thoughts: - Delayed start to launch - Does not have themes ? - Do you think its tracking protection is better than others ? - Does not seem faster than Edge or Chrome on my System. -...
  9. Brave Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Brave Browser: Brave Software | Building a Better Web The new Brave browser automatically blocks ads and trackers, making it faster and safer than your current browser. It says. Chrome based. 47679
  10. Display has changed to black and white ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display has changed to black and white ?: I was on my computer about 45 mins ago and I was pasting something had just used ctrl and c the next thing I know is that my computer is now in black and white I have a Nvidia 730 card Im not sure what happened. If I restart or reboot it comes on in color then reverts to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. brave black screen

2. brave browser all black

3. brave browser black screen windows 10

4. brave browser black screen,
  5. brave browser black window,
  6. brave browser shows nothing,
  7. black screen in brave browser,
  8. brave browser loading black screen 2020,
  9. brave browser white only,
  10. brave browser blank white screen,
  11. brave browser only loading black screen,