Windows 10: BRAVE
Discus and support BRAVE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; is BRAVE safe secure search engine? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brave/28f7b556-2df1-4f08-a4f3-d8b32c3febd0 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIMMY 067, Jan 15, 2020.
Thema:
BRAVE
Loading...
-
BRAVE - Similar Threads - BRAVE
-
How to enable and use Leo AI on Brave browser on PC or Phone
in Windows 10 NewsHow to enable and use Leo AI on Brave browser on PC or Phone: [ATTACH]Leo is an AI assistant built into the Brave browser. It can answer questions, generate content, summarize webpages, analyze documents, and help with other tasks without requiring you to open a separate AI chatbot. In this guide, we will show you how to enable and use... -
Microsoft Ships Windows 11 Tool That Installs a Bing Extension in Chrome, Firefox, and Brave
in Windows 10 NewsMicrosoft Ships Windows 11 Tool That Installs a Bing Extension in Chrome, Firefox, and Brave: Microsoft has created a standalone application for Windows 11 that installs a Bing browser extension in Chrome, Firefox, and Brave and then asks users to make Bing their default search engine. The tool, known as Microsoft Recommended Search Settings, is distributed as a 22.2... -
ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED in all my browsers search except Brave
in Windows 10 GamingERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED in all my browsers search except Brave: Chrome and Edge browsers show me the same error ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED, it happens when I try to perform a search, also with Edge the startup images show an error when loading, the only browser that works for me is Brave, I have tried everything: restart the router, clear the... -
ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED in all my browsers search except Brave
in Windows 10 Software and AppsERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED in all my browsers search except Brave: Chrome and Edge browsers show me the same error ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED, it happens when I try to perform a search, also with Edge the startup images show an error when loading, the only browser that works for me is Brave, I have tried everything: restart the router, clear the... -
Why does my laptop screen flicker only when using Chrome or Brave at a 144Hz refresh rate,...
in Windows 10 GamingWhy does my laptop screen flicker only when using Chrome or Brave at a 144Hz refresh rate,...: I'm experiencing screen flickering issues on my laptop, but only under specific conditions. The problem begins when I change the display refresh rate from 60Hz to 144Hz. The flickering occurs exclusively while using web browsers—specifically Google Chrome and Brave. Among the... -
Why does my laptop screen flicker only when using Chrome or Brave at a 144Hz refresh rate,...
in Windows 10 Software and AppsWhy does my laptop screen flicker only when using Chrome or Brave at a 144Hz refresh rate,...: I'm experiencing screen flickering issues on my laptop, but only under specific conditions. The problem begins when I change the display refresh rate from 60Hz to 144Hz. The flickering occurs exclusively while using web browsers—specifically Google Chrome and Brave. Among the... -
I cant open Brave, the web browser
in Windows 10 GamingI cant open Brave, the web browser: Because it says that i need more time, personaly, i am the only one that has "access" to the PC. If anybody could help me, i would be gratefull. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-brave-the-web-browser/60b8094c-5a88-4916-a569-928770d9cdc7 -
I cant open Brave, the web browser
in Windows 10 Software and AppsI cant open Brave, the web browser: Because it says that i need more time, personaly, i am the only one that has "access" to the PC. If anybody could help me, i would be gratefull. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-brave-the-web-browser/60b8094c-5a88-4916-a569-928770d9cdc7 -
I cant open Brave, the web browser
in User Accounts and Family SafetyI cant open Brave, the web browser: Because it says that i need more time, personaly, i am the only one that has "access" to the PC. If anybody could help me, i would be gratefull. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-brave-the-web-browser/60b8094c-5a88-4916-a569-928770d9cdc7