Windows 10: Brightness become weird!

Discus and support Brightness become weird! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I updated to Windows 10 version 1803 from version 1709. The first day, nothing went wrong. I can adjust brightness as usual. But today, when I increase... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LêDũng1, Aug 20, 2018.

1. LêDũng1 Win User

Brightness become weird!

I updated to Windows 10 version 1803 from version 1709. The first day, nothing went wrong. I can adjust brightness as usual. But today, when I increase the brightness, it becomes darker, when decrease it, it becomes brighter. When I did nothing, the screen brightness adjusts itself darker and lighter automatically. Please help me. Thanks.

:)

LêDũng1, Aug 20, 2018
  2. John Sarc Win User

Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Aug 20, 2018
  3. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Brightness become weird!

monitor brightness?

Hi Tom,

To change your Windows 10 monitor brightness, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo; then, search for Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Choose Power Options.
    • On the next screen you should see brightness slider at the bottom of the Control Panel window.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

Brightness become weird!

1. Brightness become weird! - Similar Threads - Brightness become weird

2. Why are my pictures becoming so bright?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my pictures becoming so bright?: Whenever I click on a picture it looks good, but then a few seconds later it looks like ****? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-my-pictures-becoming-so-bright/9b9c4e87-a979-47d9-bd37-54a02bdbe509
  3. Why are my pictures becoming so bright?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are my pictures becoming so bright?: Whenever I click on a picture it looks good, but then a few seconds later it looks like ****? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-my-pictures-becoming-so-bright/9b9c4e87-a979-47d9-bd37-54a02bdbe509
  4. Weird brightness fluctuations on pc cold boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird brightness fluctuations on pc cold boot: I’m on windows 10 and have a dual monitor setup gp83b lg ultragearWhen I start my pc from a cold boot when both monitors get to the desktop one of them has this weird flickering effect with the brightness it’s like the gamma is changing every second or so from brighter to...
  5. weird video player brightness bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    weird video player brightness bug: so i made a recording using obs but then i went to watch it on my video play(the default windows one) and the brightness was messed up??? i posted it on youtube and it was perfectly fine here's a pic of the video player submitted by /u/JaresTheMilkMan [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows Becomes too bright and blown out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Becomes too bright and blown out: Recently I was playing battlefeild and got a bit angry, in the midst of this I put my hand down clicking many buttons on my keyboard I beleive this may be the cause but not sure. After this happened everything got a bit brighter. Looked through every possible...
  7. Windows Becomes too bright and blown out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Becomes too bright and blown out: Recently I was playing battlefeild and got a bit angry, in the midst of this I put my hand down clicking many buttons on my keyboard I beleive this may be the cause but not sure. After this happened everything got a bit brighter. Looked through every possible...
  8. Windows Becomes too bright and blown out

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Very weird brightness bug WIndos 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very weird brightness bug WIndos 10: When I adjust the brightness on my yoga 720 laptop, it'll show the indicator changing but it won't change the brightness at first. The brightness changes to the level I set it to only after I scroll for a bit in a browser. Couldn't find anything about this specific problem...
  10. Weird issue with screen brightness, no longer changeable

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird issue with screen brightness, no longer changeable: Hello, Having a weird issue with screen brightness... please help! It started about 3 weeks ago. I booted into windows and the screen was very dark. I opened the action center and it said brightness was set at 75% - as usual. Clicking on it changed the number, (i.e. it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my dekstop computer brightness has become yellow totally