Windows 10: BRING BACK Picture Manager!

Discus and support BRING BACK Picture Manager! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Sometimes newer isn't always better or improved! NONE of the current photo alternatives are as good... or as efficient... at being able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PKBB, Aug 16, 2018.

1. PKBB Win User

BRING BACK Picture Manager!

Sometimes newer isn't always better or improved!

NONE of the current photo alternatives are as good... or as efficient... at being able to efficiently accomplish simple tasks as the old picture manager. For example: rename photos in batch while viewing them, and simple editing tools (crop, rotate, brightness, compress) which picture mgr could do in a few steps because it retained the most recent activity as you cycle through slides.

The photo app takes 5+ steps to do what pic mgr did in 2. And photo gallery live is fraught with problems like greyed out editing functions.

I've used picture manager for years. Even installed the component so I could keep using it. But recently had issues and had to re-install 365, and am afraid to re-install the old picture manager. But I think I must try because of the limitations of the other supposedly simple alternatives.

Bring Back Pic Mgr!!!!

:)

2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 16, 2018
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue BRING BACK Picture Manager! :p

cadaveca, Aug 16, 2018
  4. BRING BACK Picture Manager!

I can get only single pictures using picture gallery slideshow

Hi Steve,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. I suggest you to copy all the pictures in libraries picture folder.

• Open files explorer and click on the Picture folder.
    • Now copy all your favorite picture to the picture folder.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the status.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

BRING BACK Picture Manager!

1. BRING BACK Picture Manager! - Similar Threads - BRING Picture Manager

2. Bring back our toolbars

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bring back our toolbars: When is Microsoft going to start listening to PAYING CUSTOMERS and return our toolbars. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bring-back-our-toolbars/12d92762-1275-4b02-ba88-4ecee3ed644d
  3. Bring back a compatible version of the program "Picture It" Program, or App as you call it....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bring back a compatible version of the program "Picture It" Program, or App as you call it....: The photo program made by Microsoft called Picture It was the greatest and easiest to use and could do a million fun things. I used it for years and would gladly pay 100.00 dollars for it if was the exact same program, with all the card making and crafting abilities that it...
  4. Bring back a compatible version of the program "Picture It" Program, or App as you call it....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bring back a compatible version of the program "Picture It" Program, or App as you call it....: The photo program made by Microsoft called Picture It was the greatest and easiest to use and could do a million fun things. I used it for years and would gladly pay 100.00 dollars for it if was the exact same program, with all the card making and crafting abilities that it...
  5. Bring back Aero Glass!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bring back Aero Glass!: Microsoft needs to stop restricting people from fully customizing Windows. A first step toward this is to bring back Aero Glass. Some people don't like the new flat UI and want the look of Windows 7 with the security of Windows 10. Yes, there are programs to bring back this...
  6. Petition to Bring Back Homegroup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Petition to Bring Back Homegroup: How can we force Micro$haft to bring back Homegroup? They and their lackies try to insist that "it's useless in Windows 10", but from everything I've researched about replacement options, it is still, far and away, a simpler, easier, and more effective option than ANYTHING...
  7. How can I bring the power management tab back to the device manager?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I bring the power management tab back to the device manager?: I have tried to use the registry editors program, but it didn't work, I even tried to restart my device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-bring-the-power-management-tab-back-to/6ed2488a-1253-4319-bf75-d24e3626c39c
  8. Bring back Workgroup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bring back Workgroup: I have 2 other PC's and now it keeps asking me for Workgroup credentials when I want to connect to them after the 1909 update. No matter what I try on the other end nothing works. Why change something that was working flawlessly....
  9. How to bring back items in Device Manager Win 10 ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to bring back items in Device Manager Win 10 ?: How to bring back items in Device Manager Win 10 ? ========================================== Thanks for replies to my postings. 1) I find my built-in DVD/CD drive was not responding . I did not see this drive in window explorer within drives node. It showed in device...
  10. How to bring back items in Device Manager Win 10 ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to bring back items in Device Manager Win 10 ?: How to bring back items in Device Manager Win 10 ? ========================================== Thanks for replies to my postings. 1) I find my built-in DVD/CD drive was not responding . I did not see this drive in window explorer within drives node. It showed in device...