Windows 10: Bringing modern WebView to .NET WinForms and WPF Apps in Windows 10

Discus and support Bringing modern WebView to .NET WinForms and WPF Apps in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; One of the founding principles of Microsoft Edge is that it is evergreen, with automatic updates to Windows 10 continually refreshing both Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 9, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Bringing modern WebView to .NET WinForms and WPF Apps in Windows 10

Read more: Bringing a modern WebView to your .NET WinForms and WPF Apps - Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

:)

Brink, May 9, 2018
Thema:

Bringing modern WebView to .NET WinForms and WPF Apps in Windows 10

1. Bringing modern WebView to .NET WinForms and WPF Apps in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bringing modern WebView

2. Unexpected Winforms App Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected Winforms App Crashes: We have a WinForms application. Sometimes, without any apparent reason, the app crashes. An AccessViolationException is caught before this An attempt to read or write protected memory. This is often a sign that other memory is corrupted. It is captured in the Program.cs class...
  3. Unexpected Winforms App Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unexpected Winforms App Crashes: We have a WinForms application. Sometimes, without any apparent reason, the app crashes. An AccessViolationException is caught before this An attempt to read or write protected memory. This is often a sign that other memory is corrupted. It is captured in the Program.cs class...
  4. Unexpected Winforms App Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. how to make my wpf/winform window over a uwp fullscreen window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to make my wpf/winform window over a uwp fullscreen window: I've tried two methods 1Property Topmost=true2User “user32.dll” API private static extern int SetWindowPosIntPtr hWnd, IntPtr hWndInsertAfter, int X, int Y, int cx, int cy, int uFlags;The two methods in the win32 application, there is no problemButThe two methods in UWP full...
  6. how to make my wpf/winform window over a uwp fullscreen window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to make my wpf/winform window over a uwp fullscreen window: I've tried two methods 1Property Topmost=true2User “user32.dll” API private static extern int SetWindowPosIntPtr hWnd, IntPtr hWndInsertAfter, int X, int Y, int cx, int cy, int uFlags;The two methods in the win32 application, there is no problemButThe two methods in UWP full...
  7. New Microsoft Store app brings modern flyouts to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Store app brings modern flyouts to Windows 10: Windows 10 is a more open platform than its competitors and there are a variety of apps that can change your experience. Today, we’re going to take a closer look at a new app called “ModernFlyouts”, which focuses heavily on changing and improving Windows flyout elements...
  8. Visual Basic WinForms Apps in .NET 5 and Visual Studio 16.8

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Basic WinForms Apps in .NET 5 and Visual Studio 16.8: Visual Basic, along with its Application Framework, is supported in .NET 5 and Visual Studio 16.8! Visual Studio 16.8 includes the Windows Forms Designer, so Visual Basic is ready for you to migrate existing applications or create new applications. While .NET Core has had...
  9. Publish WPF App with .Net Core 3.0 on Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Publish WPF App with .Net Core 3.0 on Microsoft Store: Hi All, I am a Windows Application Developer. I want to publish my Application WPF with .Net Core 3.0 on Microsoft store. I have never done that before so want to know what's the way of doing that. Also how can I regularly update my App on the store. Thanks, Kashish G....
  10. Problem with windows 10 theme effect on winforms in .NET application

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with windows 10 theme effect on winforms in .NET application: My application is using MDIMultiple Document Interface , all forms are getting effected by windows themes except MDI child forms. Is there a way to have standardized appearance over the entire application just by changing some settings, if not what are the alternate...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. webview control not working in winforms

2. .net core webview edge wpf

3. winforms or wpf windows 10