Windows 10: Broadcom network adapter 802.11n

Discus and support Broadcom network adapter 802.11n in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I am not having network issues but, when I run Macrium Reflect it says, "Click here to update the network adapter." It seems to sense my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by maranna, May 27, 2016.

1. maranna Win User

Broadcom network adapter 802.11n

Hello
    I am not having network issues but, when I run Macrium Reflect it says, "Click here to update the network adapter."

It seems to sense my network adapter is not adequate to use a network if I were to choose to do so.

Is this an indication my Windows 10 Pro has a driver that needs updating although I do not use a network for Macrium?
    TY
    Peter
    I went to Broadcom but the driver was for Win 8. I tried to update in device manager but it said I have the latest driver.

:)

maranna, May 27, 2016
  2. Navi1784 Win User

Laptop Hang/Freeze on Window 10, wifi issue

I thought my laptop has Broadcom Network adapter.

Under Device Manager/Network adapter two items are coming:

- Broadcom 802.11n Network adapter

- Qualcomm Atheros AR8162/8166/8168 PCI-E Fast Ethernet Controller

Correct me if I am wrong.

Navi1784, May 27, 2016
  3. broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter -this device cannot start (Code 52) how do I fix this?

broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter -this device cannot start (Code 52) how do I fix this? or how do I determine the adapter is dead?

marshallmoon&, May 27, 2016
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Hi there.

I doubt whether that's a Windows problem -- when running Macrium reflect though it depends on whether you are using a stand alone version in which case if you want to have network connectivity it may need to load extra drivers.

For example I had to load RAID driver software on to my copy of the bootable Macrium software so it could recognize my HDD's -- no probelm usually though.

If you don't need connectivity to a network when taking backups just ignore message.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, May 27, 2016
  5. maranna Win User
    Thank you, Jimbo for the help.
    Peter

maranna, May 27, 2016
  6. maranna Win User
    I was wondering if there is a way to update my network driver as Dell will not recognize my PC since I no longer have 7 but have 10.

maranna, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Broadcom network adapter 802.11n - Similar Threads - Broadcom network adapter

2. Broadcom network adapter not functioning properly.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Broadcom network adapter not functioning properly.: I was having couple of problems with my pc which I had mentioned them all in my previous question that I had asked, can you please check that all, after that only try to answer my question, I will provide the link just below of this line. my previous question where I had...
  3. Broadcom 802.11g network adapter - Better/latest adapter?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Broadcom 802.11g network adapter - Better/latest adapter?: Hello, My old laptop has this wireless LAN adapter which I want to replace with a better/latest receiver supporting latest protocol. Kindly suggest me great products. Also, should I go with a combo Wireless LAN/Bluetooth receiver instead?...
  4. Windows 10 and Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter broadcom bcmwl63a chipset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 and Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter broadcom bcmwl63a chipset: Had issues with broadcom bcmwl63a on Windows 10 as reported with many people The issue was after a successful connection to my network that the connection dropped and was not since able to reconnect.. tried everything from reset to reinstall etc everything here:...
  5. Broadcom 802.11g adapter

Broadcom 802.11g adapter: Recently Nov 2019 updated win 7 to 10 build 18363. My Broadcom WLAN adapter which was listed in device manager up until yesterday 20 dec has simply disappeared, although when looking in system under "components/network/adapter it is listed as installed. Now I have no...
  6. problem with broadcom 802.11n network adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problem with broadcom 802.11n network adapter: Hey guys, when problem with problem with broadcom 802.11n network adapter will be fixed??? I paid for windows 10, and now my PC cant use internet because u do updates, that destroy good device drivers!!! if problem not resolved soon! i will create actions against you!!! I...
  7. Windows 10 and Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 and Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter: Hi, I've been having an issue with my laptop. It crashes twice, three times a day with a problem I posted below. I tried to rollback the driver, updated, rolled back a few more times, but nothing changed. My internet is online for hours and then it goes offline, so I have...
  8. Broadcom 802.11n network adapter error 48

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Broadcom 802.11n network adapter error 48: Broadcom 802.11n network adapter error 48 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broadcom-80211n-network-adapter-error-48/e3a264e6-0563-42d5-866c-1f83d0d5826d
  9. Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter

Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter: hi, My asus t200 transformer book has the Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter. Recently, my PC started having serious issues with connecting to public wifi. Everytime I try, my PC says my wireless adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related issues, and...
  10. Broadcom Network adapter keeps getting disabled by Win10

Broadcom Network adapter keeps getting disabled by Win10: I tried the upgrade from Win7 to Win10 and the upgrade went pretty smoothly. Everything seemed okay when it completed and I was using it for an hour or more. Then I went off to do some stuff and when I came back and the computer woke up I suddenly had no network connections...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. broadcom 802.11n network adapter windows 10 forum

2. broadcom bcm43142 802.11 bgn wi-fi adapter 7.36

3. broadcom 802.11 bgn network adapter driver win10

4. broadcom bcm43142 802.11 bgn wi-fi driver suddenly stop