Windows 10: Broadcom Virtual Wireless adapter driver needed to download W10

Discus and support Broadcom Virtual Wireless adapter driver needed to download W10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a dell inspiron N4010 W7 SP1. I am trying to download W10 and message from W10 indicates that I need to download a driver for this adapter;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cyclist, Jul 30, 2015.

1. cyclist Win User

Broadcom Virtual Wireless adapter driver needed to download W10

I have a dell inspiron N4010 W7 SP1. I am trying to download W10 and message from W10 indicates that I need to
    download a driver for this adapter; opened the device manager and located the adapter and then tried to update the driver and indicates that the driver is current. Any thoughts would be appreciated. thanks

:)

cyclist, Jul 30, 2015

2. Why does the Windows 10 update cause me to lose my wifi when I put the computer in sleep mode?

Windows 10 does not support the broadcom virtual wireless adapter #3. When I start the computer it trys that chip and fails. Eventually it goes to the DW WLAN Card and connects. I hesitate to remove the Broadcom driver because there is a software patch
    done by microsoft online that may depend upon it. Updating is out of the question because it states W10 does not support this device.

PeterGeisler, Jul 30, 2015
  3. jrbmsu Win User
    Broadcom Virtual Wireless Driver issue with Windows 10

I am having the exact same issue. Windows 10 says that there is a compatability issue with my Broadcom Virtual Wireless Adapter and that if i installed windows 10 that I could lose my internet connection. I built my own computer with an Asus Z97 Pro
    Wifi Motherboard. I tried deleting the Broadcom Virtual wireless adapter but was afraid to install Windows 10 and the possibility of losing my internet connection. So I put the Asus disk back in and reinstalled the adapter. I cannot find a driver specifically
    for the Broadcom Virtual Wireless Adapter for my Asus setup. How can I get this adapter driver updated so I can install Windows 10. Do I just uninstall the adapter and leave the delete driver box unchecked? Will this be good enough or will it cause other
    issues? Please help as I would like to upgrade to windows 10.

jrbmsu, Jul 30, 2015
  4. MOD
    mod Win User

me too it is very frustrating

Thema:

1. Broadcom Virtual Wireless adapter driver needed to download W10 - Similar Threads - Broadcom Virtual Wireless

2. Installing broadcom 802.11n network adapter driver and/or bcmfn2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Installing broadcom 802.11n network adapter driver and/or bcmfn2: I have bought a used Vexia Twist convertible computer/tablet and since it was running very slow I decided to perform a clean installation of Windows 10.As the setup was finished I could already see the problem: no network.Of course I tried to install the producer's drivers...
  3. Need to Download Broadcom 802.11ac Network Adapter Driver "ver 7.35.118...."

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need to Download Broadcom 802.11ac Network Adapter Driver "ver 7.35.118....": I would appreciate if someone could point me to an actual link that has the Broadcom 802.11ac Network Adapter Driver ver 7.35.118.... Unfortunately, at some point an automatic Windows update inserted a new driver ver 7.77.119.0 which is NOT compatible with an Apple MacBoook...
  4. Broadcom 802.11abgn Wireless SDIO Adapter cannot start and not working.

Broadcom 802.11abgn Wireless SDIO Adapter cannot start and not working.: Hi I have an Asus T100TAS and using the latest windows 10 20H2 Processor IntelR AtomTM CPU Z3775 @ 1.46GHz 1.46 GHz Installed RAM 2.00 GB 1.89 GB usable System type 32-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch Touch support with 10 touch points Here...
  5. Broadcom 802.11n Wireless SDIO Adapter driver not working?

Broadcom 802.11n Wireless SDIO Adapter driver not working?: Hi, I notice in my computer that Broadcom 802.11n Wireless SDIO Adapter is not working and not updating too. error message : This Device Cannot Start. code10 {operation failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful. pls help me out...
  6. Broadcom 802.11g adapter

Broadcom 802.11g adapter: Recently Nov 2019 updated win 7 to 10 build 18363. My Broadcom WLAN adapter which was listed in device manager up until yesterday 20 dec has simply disappeared, although when looking in system under "components/network/adapter it is listed as installed. Now I have no...
  7. Broadcom 43162 Wireless LAN Driver upgrade

Broadcom 43162 Wireless LAN Driver upgrade: Dear Support, I installed a Broadcom 43162 Wireless LAN card in my Lenovo G50-45 80E3 notebook (this card is part of Lenovo white list). The operating system is Windows 10 Pro (version 1909, build number 18363.535). Unfortunately, it's not working properly with that driver...
  8. broadcom 802.11n Wireless SDIO adapter

broadcom 802.11n Wireless SDIO adapter: I opened a thread about this in January of last year. That thread is now locked. I followed all the advice given at the time, but nothing worked. For quite some time I have not had time to deal with this. Apparently a few others found these same drivers and they did...
  9. Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter

Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter: hi, My asus t200 transformer book has the Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter. Recently, my PC started having serious issues with connecting to public wifi. Everytime I try, my PC says my wireless adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related issues, and...
  10. Need Wireless Network Adapter DRIVER

in Windows 10 Support
    Need Wireless Network Adapter DRIVER: There's a red x on my wifi icon in the tray and i cant connect to the internet. Im told i need to redownload a driver but I cant find any Windows 10 driver for it. My model name is: ar9485wb-eg I have an asus netbook. The one with no capslock light. So please tell me...