Windows 10: Broken Acrobat X Taskbar Icon

Discus and support Broken Acrobat X Taskbar Icon in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guys, does anyone know how to fix this annoying problem with the acrobat taskbar icon, I mean it's not a problem per-se but it's confusing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mathewax123, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Broken Acrobat X Taskbar Icon

Hey guys, does anyone know how to fix this annoying problem with the acrobat taskbar icon, I mean it's not a problem per-se but it's confusing sometimes because I think I'm maximizing Windows Photo Viewer instead of Acrobat (It has this broken image icon with two blue arrow pointing towards each other at the top right)

Broken Acrobat X Taskbar Icon [​IMG]

:)

mathewax123, Jan 9, 2017
  2. rejoice20 Win User

How do I change Taskbar Icon picture

My Adobe Acrobat shows up with a jpeg picture icon in the taskbar. Your suggested fix gives me the window with a grayed out change icon button that doesn't work.

rejoice20, Jan 9, 2017
  3. Change taskbar icon?

Hello,

My Evernote and Adobe Acrobat Reader taskbar icons have changed to the Photos icon. I attempted to change the icons under the Properties menu, but it is not available (both applications are closed).

How can I change them back to their original icons?

Thank you.

Myong Hwan Eiselstein, Jan 9, 2017
  4. Broken Acrobat X Taskbar Icon

Right-click on your start button and select "Programs and Features". then from the displayed list select Adobe Acrobat Reader, then click change in the bar above the list. You should now see this:

Broken Acrobat X Taskbar Icon [​IMG]

Select Repair and click Next and follow the instructions.

Alan Russell, Jan 9, 2017
Thema:

Broken Acrobat X Taskbar Icon

1. Broken Acrobat X Taskbar Icon - Similar Threads - Broken Acrobat Taskbar

2. Windows 10 Home taskbar icons broken

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Home taskbar icons broken: Hello: I tried many fixes suggested for this issue, to no avail, as in the middle icon of the below image. Clicking on it, the icon changes to what's shown in the second image, but reverts when the applications is closed....
  3. Seeking Adobe Acrobat X Pro Alternatives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seeking Adobe Acrobat X Pro Alternatives: Windows 10 Pro - 2004, OS Build: 19041.746 Howdy All *Smile I'm a long time user of Adobe Acrobat X Pro which is now out of date and no longer supported. Adobe is pushing me to buy its "Latest and Greatest", but since I'm now retired it's hard to justify $450 and I'm not...
  4. Taskbar X

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar X: Does taskbar X impact on performance? I have got: I3 (not the 10th gen) 8g of RAM submitted by /u/miky08p [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l44s7k/taskbar_x/
  5. Broken Sticky Notes Taskbar Icon

Broken Sticky Notes Taskbar Icon: Hi, so I have somehow managed to break a pinned app on my taskbar, specifically Sticky Notes. What I did to achieve this is from an open start menu apps list I dragged a shortcut link into another start menu folder that I created for all the office programs. Once there it's...
  6. Taskbar Icons are broken / have white background?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Icons are broken / have white background?: Since Windows 10 1909, i've had this issue on two completely different devices. The tasbkar icons of all UWP apps (store apps as well as settings app etc) will suddenly get a white baclground, making many of them unreadable. I already deleted iconcahce.db, but it changed...
  7. Adobe Acrobat X Pro Preview - thumbnail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adobe Acrobat X Pro Preview - thumbnail: Hello. I did a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, and other programs, mostly Adobe ones. I do not get a preview of the pdf file any longer, just the Icon for Adobe Acrobat on each pdf. How do I fix this? Sue...
  8. Acrobat Pro missing icon

Acrobat Pro missing icon: Hey evryone.I noticed that whenever I look for acrobat,it's icon isn't there.Instead,theres a picture icon.Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/acrobat-pro-missing-icon/7b97f65b-d62d-4477-9961-d366894250eb
  9. Acrobat X Pro compatibility with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acrobat X Pro compatibility with Windows 10: Just upgraded to Windows 10, and now all of my acrobat files open with through internet explorer (whatever its called now) rather than through the acrobat program. As I result, I cannot edit my pdf files. Anyone know what's going on and how to fix it? 29758
  10. Broken Windows 10 Metro Icon in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Broken Windows 10 Metro Icon in Taskbar: I just upgraded my desktop PC to Windows 10 today and found a bug. I have a laptop which I upgraded few days ago and went just fine without having this kind of problem. As the screenshot shows, it incorrectly display Microsoft Edge, Store, and Calculator icon. Any other...