Windows 10: Broken Mircium Reflex Backup links

Discus and support Broken Mircium Reflex Backup links in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hello guys and gals. i have been using the free version of MR, i seem to have broken the links to the original full backup i created a while back,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Pantz, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Pantz Win User

Broken Mircium Reflex Backup links

Hello guys and gals. i have been using the free version of MR, i seem to have broken the links to the original full backup i created a while back,

Is it possible to delete all backups and create a new backup profile ? i would like to start a brand new full backup schedule

Thanks in advance

:)

Pantz, Mar 22, 2017

2. Lost all data (pictures, music, word docs, excel docs) after Windows 10 upgrade

Save the folders to the cloud. OneDrive should also be saving them. You should also be making at least weekly backups of your system. I use Acronis True Image Home 2016. Others also recommend Macrium Reflex (free).

Cbarnhorst, Mar 22, 2017
  3. NOKIA C1-01

but it contains only 10-11 boaring themes on theme reflex

sportyshubham, Mar 22, 2017
  4. Broken Mircium Reflex Backup links

I usually just delete all of the incremental s that I have done plus the original full backup. Then I use the same backup profile, but if you want, you can create a new one.

storageman, Mar 22, 2017
  5. Pantz Win User
    Hello Guy an Gals, well i deleted all my Backups and differentials , and started fresh, after a reset of my pc and restored a backup,

I created a new backup folder and sub folder for the new backups

Hopefully wont have to do another reset any time soon, and that my backups and Diff Backups are hopefully are now linked

Thanks in Advance

Pantz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Broken Mircium Reflex Backup links

1. Broken Mircium Reflex Backup links - Similar Threads - Broken Mircium Reflex

2. OneDrive backup and links

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive backup and links: I have OneDrive backup turned on and it is happily backing up my Desktop, Documents, and Pictures. I recently added a directory junction in my OneDrive folder to another folder on my hard drive, and now that folder is backed up to OneDrive as well. So far, so good.Now, what...
  3. DirectX Links broken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DirectX Links broken: Why are the main DirectX pages broken and giving me a 404 error, saying "We're sorry, this download is not available". https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35...
  4. Windows Backup Feature is Broken

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Backup Feature is Broken: I have an empty, old HDD that I want to use as my backup drive. I use Windows Backup and manually select the folders that I want to be backed up daily. Under where I can choose how often to back up the files, there's an option that says "Keep my backups" and you can select...
  5. Link Broken?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Link Broken?: The article "Fix problems that block programs from being installed or removed" has this link in which it provides the link to the troubleshooter which is the Microsoft Installation Troubleshooter. The problem is that the link appears to be broken or down and it says: 404...
  6. WebEx Link Broken

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WebEx Link Broken: I need to install WebEx for school and after installing it I trying to run the program I keep getting this:Error Also your subs css is broken so I can't flair on the website :/ submitted by /u/FOSSilized_D43mon [link] [comments]...
  7. broken email links

in Windows 10 Customization
    broken email links: the links in my email show pop-up of link but will not link. I have tried the same email link on my I pad and Iphone and they work how do I fix this broken email links...
  8. Macrium Reflex

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Macrium Reflex: Ok I have my system backed up with Macrium,no here is the problem. Geating ready to upgrade computer with new Motherboard,CPU, SSD Drives,will my backup work on all this new stuff? Will Activation be a problem? Thanks Z 66032
  9. Problem with Macrium Reflex

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Problem with Macrium Reflex: Is anyone else having a problem using the free Macrium Reflex with Windows 10? I tried to install it and nothing went right with it. 14752
  10. Settings links broken

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings links broken: Looks like some of the links in Windows Settings are broken (I think they only broke after the Anniversary Update). If anyone knows how to fix this it would be most welcome. In Settings>System>About, clicking "Device Manager" at the bottom of the page results in an error:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. THEMES REFLEX C1-01