Windows 10: Browser Benchmark Testing

Discus and support Browser Benchmark Testing in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Browser Benchmark Testing Please advise if you would like me to test other browsers Information: Test Setup: All tests were done using... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by JDobbsy1987, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Browser Benchmark Testing

Browser Benchmark Testing
    Please advise if you would like me to test other browsers
    Information: Test Setup:
    • All tests were done using http://peacekeeper.futuremark.com.
    • All tests we done with all (if any) browser add-ons disabled.
    • The browser being tested was the only application running apart from Anti-Virus.
    • Device: Laptop
    • Make: HP
    • Model: EliteBook 8470p
    • Processor: Intel Core i5-3360M 2.80GHz
    • Memory: 4 GB
    Browser Benchmark Testing [​IMG]
    Note All scores are relative to the above machine, running the test on your machine will more than likely return varying scores which is why I run the tests on the exact same machine.
    Browser Benchmark Testing [​IMG]
    Information
    • Click the Browser / Score to see detailed results.
    • Some detailed results may show a different browser at the top such as MxNitro, this is due to the back-end code the browser is built on.

Basic Results: These links open on the sister site Windows 7 Help Forums
    Browser / Version Benchmark Score Chrome (64-bit) 39.0.2171.13 4584 Maxthon 4.4.2.2000 4548 Chrome (32-bit) 38.0.2125.101 4457 MxNitro 4453 Yandex 14.8.1985.12084 4254 Opera 24.0.1558.64 3615 Firefox 32.0.3 3475 Internet Explorer 11.0.9841.0 2852

:)

JDobbsy1987, Oct 8, 2014

2. Crashes persist after clean install and disk checks :-(

Just realised that the benchmark test that I was running in HD Tune Pro was the "File Benchmark" test and not the leftmost "Benchmark" test.

The Benchmark test does compete - image posted below. I'm not sure what these results mean!

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AikAldu-IE2th39DwKCTtQxKTjTj

Triplesilk99, Oct 8, 2014
  3. Chiyawa Win User
    Lumia 525 benchmark on 8.1 OS

Can you be more specific on the benchmark you are referring? There are a lot of benchmark out there to test the phone and each have their own grades.

If you are talking about performance, it is not likely to change as your hardware is still the same.

Chiyawa, Oct 8, 2014
  4. Browser Benchmark Testing

Could you test Yandex and Chrome 64-bit please? Thanks.

TairikuOkami, Oct 8, 2014
  5. Thanks for sharing with us! Great *Thumbs

Fahadking07, Oct 9, 2014
  6. Thank you, i will update with results that TairikuOkami requested a little later

JDobbsy1987, Oct 9, 2014
  7. Just testing this now, interestingly Yandex shows up on the results as Chrome

JDobbsy1987, Oct 9, 2014
  8. Kari Win User

Kari, Oct 9, 2014
  9. JDobbsy1987, Oct 9, 2014
  10. Kari Win User
    About what I was expecting, same than 32 bit Chrome.

11. It seems that MxNirto and Yandex both have a Chromium back-end (i might be wrong) so this would explain why they are so close.

JDobbsy1987, Oct 9, 2014
  12. Kari Win User
  13. Browser Benchmark Testing

Came in at a close 2nd, table updated.

JDobbsy1987, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Browser Benchmark Testing - Similar Threads - Browser Benchmark Testing

2. Linux is performing better than Windows 11 according to this benchmark test

in Windows 10 News
    Linux is performing better than Windows 11 according to this benchmark test: When it comes to benchmarks, most computer users are probably interested in performance comparisons of hardware and software running on the same operating system. Is this or that graphics card better for a gaming PC? Which Android device offers the better performance?...
  3. Windows benchmark

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows benchmark: Hi, I wonder is it possible to perform a benchmark check for my Windows 10. I want to know which is the most reliable benchmark for Windows 10. Thanks very much https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-benchmark/401c016c-ca4c-439d-82fc-03971a032e15
  4. Desktop rebooted after benchmark test.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Desktop rebooted after benchmark test.: Ok gang. I built my System in January. You can view my specs. And I bought a MSI RTX 3080 OC on Saturday. I reformatted the drive over the weekend. Been running rock solid. Today I ran Heaven Benchmark. It completed the benchmark. As soon as I exited out of it. My system did...
  5. How to run Computer Performance Benchmark Test on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to run Computer Performance Benchmark Test on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Running a computer benchmark test on any PC tells us about its capabilities. Benchmarking a system is the method of quantifying the performance of a […] This article How to run Computer Performance Benchmark Test on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  6. Browsers Fail IPv6 Tests

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browsers Fail IPv6 Tests: Running Windows 10 Version 1903. Network Properties shows that the system has both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses. Other, non-Windows devices on network (e.g., Xbox One X) successfully pass tests like https://test-ipv6.com. Cannot get Chrome to pass the test at all ("No IPv6...
  7. Test Report on Edge Browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Test Report on Edge Browser: I've been happily using Edge for quite some time, although it appears many others prefer Chrome or Firefox, which are great in their own right. You can read the report on Edge, as well as comparison with the other popular browsers here:...
  8. Pascal Benchmarks

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Pascal Benchmarks: I stumbled upon this that supposedly shows the Benchmarks of Pascal If this is what were looking forward too it may be worth getting 2 in sli Nvidia announces the GeForce GTX 1080, faster than two GTX 980s in SLI - TechSpot 49474
  9. First Benchmark

in Windows 10 Support
    First Benchmark: There will soon be a flood of these, I would imagine. This is an amateur effort, using an intensive game. It does pretty much agree with what I have already tested with windows 8.1 though. Take it or leave it. As the author says, It is early days. Y3HbW_5QPcI 2437
  10. Benchmarks

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Benchmarks: Asus PRIME B350-PLUS Performance Results - UserBenchmark Dont know if you will be able to read this link, but I have to admit that I am NOT impressed. Figures appear to be less than good. 85479