Windows 10: Browser Favorites and Log-in Problems with Keyboard input

Discus and support Browser Favorites and Log-in Problems with Keyboard input in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Numerous problems after upgrading from 8.1 to 10. When selecting favorites in browser, the drop down box showing favorites appears, and before I can... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by walong336, Oct 8, 2015.

1. walong336 Win User

Browser Favorites and Log-in Problems with Keyboard input

Numerous problems after upgrading from 8.1 to 10. When selecting favorites in browser, the drop down box showing favorites appears, and before I can select one it disappears. It happens many times with 2 different browsers. When logging in at a web site, the keyboard input stops before I finish typing. Problem typing this message, it stops before I finish typing and leaves some letters out. Same thing typing a word document. Everything was fine before the upgrade to 10.

• *Mad

:)

walong336, Oct 8, 2015

2. My Surface restarts from sleep

Disconnecting my keyboard did not solve the problem. Even log still insists that input from a keyboard wakes my Surface from sleep.

Stein Erik Paulsen, Oct 8, 2015
  3. Numeric Keyboard On Browser

Hello,

There is a problem in browser. We are setting input type property with tel values and its pattern is 0-9 but browser couldn't get it and open numeric keyboard.

Thanks.

Tuğrul Emre Atalay, Oct 8, 2015
Thema:

Browser Favorites and Log-in Problems with Keyboard input

1. Browser Favorites and Log-in Problems with Keyboard input - Similar Threads - Browser Favorites Log

2. Mouse and keyboard input lag when logging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and keyboard input lag when logging in: Hi, I'm facing an issue with an input lag situation.Btw, I'm using windows 11 updated up to the latest version, and not sure if this problemetic situation started after the update.Currently, when I try to log in using microsoft account to my windows 11, the log in window pops...
  3. Mouse and keyboard input lag when logging in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse and keyboard input lag when logging in: Hi, I'm facing an issue with an input lag situation.Btw, I'm using windows 11 updated up to the latest version, and not sure if this problemetic situation started after the update.Currently, when I try to log in using microsoft account to my windows 11, the log in window pops...
  4. Keyboard Input Delay Problems in Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Input Delay Problems in Games: Hello,I have had keyboard input delay on my PC ever since I got it, about 2 years ago. It causes keyboard button presses to register late, or for longer than they are supposed to. This is especially noticeable while playing games but can happen anywhere as I have had a few...
  5. Keyboard Input Delay Problems in Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Input Delay Problems in Games: Hello,I have had keyboard input delay on my PC ever since I got it, about 2 years ago. It causes keyboard button presses to register late, or for longer than they are supposed to. This is especially noticeable while playing games but can happen anywhere as I have had a few...
  6. Keyboard Input Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard Input Problem: I have this issue for quite a while. When I start my laptop I can type my password and all is going well. A few minutes later of browsing and surfing, my laptop stopped taking inputs from its inbuilt keyboard. Tried it on windows search bar, notepad, browsers all that needs...
  7. Google is my favorite browser . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google is my favorite browser . . .: I was having, some problems. With my, Google browser. So I thought, I would just, uninstall it. And, reinstall it. But, when I go. To the control panel/uninstall. It says to. Close,the program, first. So, I went to start up. And turn Google Chrome, to off. I then...
  8. Managing favorites in edge browser?

in Browsers and Email
    Managing favorites in edge browser?: How do I manage my favorites in the new Edge browser? I accidently moved a favorites folder into another favorites folder & I don't know how to get the folder out of the other folder? Thanks 12466
  9. Edge Favorites - problem deleting favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Favorites - problem deleting favorites: I have not been able to delete favorites from the "Favorite Bar" drop down list. The right-click and the delete key do not work. 12199
  10. Keyboard Input Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard Input Problem: I have Windows 10 and I'm using English United States as my keyboard input-- lang[uage. _There was no problem at all until I put-- my laptop t-o sleep for the past- two and half hours. And I'm pretty sure that the sleep is wha-t caused my problem. When I started typing after...