Windows 10: Browser High RAM Usage ... Not Always Bad

Discus and support Browser High RAM Usage ... Not Always Bad in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Good article explaining why high RAM usage is not always a bad thing. The technology of the software has changed as the Web grows..... Stop... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by f14tomcat, Dec 1, 2017.

1. f14tomcat Win User

Browser High RAM Usage ... Not Always Bad

f14tomcat, Dec 1, 2017
  2. khhc Win User

High Memory Usage

Dear All,

I always have High Memory Usage on my laptop as it is idling.

Please advise on how do I troubleshoot the high memory usage in order to resolve it?

Please advise whether I should be getting more RAM instead?

khhc, Dec 1, 2017
  3. TRS0I Win User
    Edge and Internet Explorer has Memory leak on websites with Flash

I don't have the time to do that now since I am a student and my degree requires a lot of hours. Showing my facebook news feed would be too much work to block out certain things and then posting it here.

CPU increases to 50% when I scroll down my news feed and RAM usage increases a lot to the point where a tab with facebook will take up more than 850 mb of memory if I check it for a few minutes. Edge has always been sorta bad with RAM usage but I didn't
    mind it because of the battery life compared to other browsers. But now my battery life is poor, and RAM usage is unreal.

TRS0I, Dec 1, 2017
Thema:

Browser High RAM Usage ... Not Always Bad

1. Browser High RAM Usage ... Not Always Bad - Similar Threads - Browser High RAM

2. My laptop 16GB RAM is always at high usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop 16GB RAM is always at high usage: Everytime i start my laptop and check my ram on task manager, it is already at 75+% RAM usage. I didnt open any game yet and it takes up so many RAM. I followed some steps on youtube to close startup apps like discord, delete antivirus software and end task bluestack, it...
  3. My laptop 16GB RAM is always at high usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop 16GB RAM is always at high usage: Everytime i start my laptop and check my ram on task manager, it is already at 75+% RAM usage. I didnt open any game yet and it takes up so many RAM. I followed some steps on youtube to close startup apps like discord, delete antivirus software and end task bluestack, it...
  4. High RAM Usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High RAM Usage: Hi, I am facing problems with the system memory, even being 8GB the RAM usage at idle is 55%Meaning any emulator, or heavy game literally brings it to 99%, CANT EVEN IMAGINE 99%!...
  5. High Ram Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Ram Usage: Hi there, So this is the problem, From the time I bought this brand new IdeaPad Flex 5 itlo5 14" laptop, there has always been high ram usage when I look in task manager. The ram usage has always been around 80%. I have tried to clean install windows which removes all...
  6. High ram usage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High ram usage: I recently shifted from from using linux to windows and out of 8 gigs of ram 6.2 gigs is used just with 4 tabs of edge and 2 light weight apps open. The cpu temp is also averaging about 55-60 degree C, although cpu consumption is not high . Is this normal for windows 10(Last...
  7. High usage in RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High usage in RAM: Hello sir/ma'am, From last 10 days, I am facing the issue regarding RAM deficiency. Inspite of having 12Gi RAM in my Laptop, it uses 10.2Gi RAM. It is the case when after restarting my Laptop, when even not a single process is running. Why so ?? Please help me to resolve the...
  8. high ram usage

high ram usage: [ATTACH][ATTACH] In a few days, ago my ram usage is very in a 2 or more app open. and I have 60% in no app I cant do work on my pc and' I have 4GB' ram please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-ram-usage/21f73eed-4478-4761-8517-56f96820e39b
  9. High RAM usage!

High RAM usage!: Me again! Im using Windows 10 and my laptop has 8 RAM. It is always on 80-90% usage? WHAT THE HELL? I see some posts about Memory Leak? Any tips for this to solve? P.S: I have another post about Windows Defender, so if you can help,ill be thankful! [ATTACH]...
  10. High RAM usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High RAM usage: My PC is going slow because of my RAM I have 8GB of RAM, AMD Ryzen 5 2400G, Nvidia 1050 TI. When ever I load a game I get loads of frame drops. I have watched so many YouTube videos and looked at loads of comments to fix it but that doesn't work. My mates have tried as well,...