Windows 10: Browser Huge use of Bandwith

Discus and support Browser Huge use of Bandwith in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello all, I'm a web developer, and lately I've noticed that while developing on an online server, with Apache blocking all IP's besides my network to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Rui1337, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Rui1337 Win User

Browser Huge use of Bandwith

Hello all,
    I'm a web developer, and lately I've noticed that while developing on an online server, with Apache blocking all IP's besides my network to access it, I'm using huge amounts of bandwith.
    In order to monitor my bandwith usage, i've used NetLimiter and Netbalancer.
    Analysing both, I can say that all my browsers (either chrome, chromium, mozilla, edge) are using amounts between 50-100mb per hour while all I'm doing is browsing my website, or even Google.
    Already searched for the same issue on the net, followed a couple of tutorials to remove possible Spy or Malwares, used a couple tools and nothing indicts any kind of malicious software.
    I'm currently using Windows 10 for about 2-3 months. I've find this issue either on a clean Windows 10 x64 installation and Updated Version of It.

Any help, would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance *Biggrin

:)

Rui1337, Nov 30, 2015

2. win 10 update and net speed

I updated to win 10 home version yesterday and I googled some and find that the system takes 80% of bandwith for apps and all and leaves 20% for browser and surfing so I tred to find how to disable this I found I need to type" gpedit.msc" in run

but I didn't have that as it s only available in win 10 pro so now I want that 80% of my bandwith back as I play game that need more bandwith and I don't really need to update any other apps or anything I need help quick

nomaanhamzakhab, Nov 30, 2015
  3. Cannot receive calls when MFE is allways on connected

Using GPRS is using the same bandwith as the when the a call is made and it does not have enaugh bandwith to transfer both speach data and "online" data.

To being able to being connected online at the same time as making a phonecall demands that you use it in 3G mode. Then the bandwith is enaugh to do it together.

cyber_jedi, Nov 30, 2015
Thema:

Browser Huge use of Bandwith

1. Browser Huge use of Bandwith - Similar Threads - Browser Huge Bandwith

2. low streaming bandwith

in Windows 10 Gaming
    low streaming bandwith: I have played fh4 since oktober 2020. I was playing on medium but noticed that i can play it on high graphics 60fps no lag nothing. but then in februari something strange happend and that is the low streaming bandwith. If i drive above 250 kph it gives an unplayable lag and...
  3. Managing bandwith with a shared internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Managing bandwith with a shared internet: I share my internet box with my neighbour. Is there a way to prevent me using all the bandwidth when he is connected ? I hope my english is not too bad.. submitted by /u/stackcverflow [link] [comments]...
  4. iCloud (via Microsoft Store) uses A LOT of bandwith

iCloud (via Microsoft Store) uses A LOT of bandwith: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/isbalsag [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ge1buu/icloud_via_microsoft_store_uses_a_lot_of_bandwith/
  5. Chromium using huge amounts of RAM

Chromium using huge amounts of RAM: I just noticed even having one tab open on chromium(dev version) has me using 0.5 GB ram. There are like 14 processes open. What's the deal here or am I mistaken? submitted by /u/Mamba28 [link] [comments]...
  6. OneDrive consuming network bandwith

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive consuming network bandwith: Hi, OneDrive for Windows - 19.103.0527.0003 (July 15, 2019) is constantly using about 2 Mbps even though no sync is in progress. I left my computer for the night and in 30 hours, I had 4 gigabytes of traffic sent to api.onedrive.com. Any thoughts? BR, Radko...
  7. OneDrive Menu Too Huge to Use

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Menu Too Huge to Use: My OneDrive menu (opened by right-clicking on system tray icon) has become so huge that it is unusable. I cannot even see the menu choices, as they are below the bottom of the screen. See screenshot below. I have reset OneDrive, rebooted my PC. All other UX elements on my...
  8. Bandwith

Bandwith: My Windows 10 has a problem, The Bandwith is not detected because of a missing API. Can someone please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bandwith/ca553fc6-aa9e-4e1c-9cd7-d54610be40d1
  9. svchhost.exe hogging bandwith

svchhost.exe hogging bandwith: My internet download speed is only 1MB/s. Often svchost.exe eats up all the speed for itself, downloading something. Most often it's some update, but not always. Anyway I have unlimited data plan, so I don't care much about what it downloads, what drives me crazy is that...
  10. Host procceses are using big network bandwith

Host procceses are using big network bandwith: Iam use win 10 build 16299.15 96707