Windows 10: Browser Icon question

Discus and support Browser Icon question in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; The browser icons that used to sit on the bottom of my screen have disappeared. How do I get these icons back? Thanks for your help 41997 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Friendly22, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Browser Icon question

The browser icons that used to sit on the bottom of my screen have disappeared. How do I get these icons back? Thanks for your help

:)

Friendly22, Feb 24, 2016

2. Nokia C3-Opera mini 5

I have some questions about the Opera web browser: does the browser save any internet cache on the phone? If so, where? I know how to delete my cookies and history but not the cache. Another question: is there a way to change the browser's icon? I downloaded
    Opera Mini 5 (do I have to download both files, .jar and .jab?) because there is an ugly key symbol on my icon... oO

Domii---01, Feb 24, 2016
  3. Missing "Open Tab" icon in Windows 10.

Hello Emily,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From your description, I understand that you have missing “Open Tab” icon on your task bar and wish to get it back.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• On which taskbar are you not able to find the “Open Tab” option (desktop taskbar or browser taskbar)?

• If you are unable to find “Open Tab” icon on a browser, on which browser are you not able to find the icon?

Write to us with the answers to the above questions on the same post for further assistance on the above query. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Feb 24, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Browser Icon question

Hello and welcome to the TenForums *Smile

This method assumes you have already downloaded the browsers you use.

If you type in the browser name to the search box it will find the app and then you can right click on it and select Pin to Taskbar

This will add the icon to the taskbar.

philc43, Feb 24, 2016
Thema:

Browser Icon question

1. Browser Icon question - Similar Threads - Browser Icon question

2. desktop icon in question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    desktop icon in question: My desktop icons are gone after certain update. I restarted the computer, and it is still missing. Even my files are missing as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icon-in-question/18b8d13f-2134-4d42-be3c-2584865599ae
  3. desktop icon in question

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop icon in question: My desktop icons are gone after certain update. I restarted the computer, and it is still missing. Even my files are missing as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icon-in-question/18b8d13f-2134-4d42-be3c-2584865599ae
  4. Question converning browser extensions ...

in Browsers and Email
    Question converning browser extensions ...: I was thinking of adding some extensions to my browser. I concern is that most, if not all, of the extensions want persmissions to access webpages visited, passwords, etc.. Seems to me that these extensions are just as risky as not using them. Why do these extensions need...
  5. Desktop Icons Question

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Icons Question: Running Windows 10 Home ed. New to win 10 and when I created some desktop icons for example Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Thunderbird and a Shutdown shortcut icon there is an image of what appears to be a sheet of paper folded on the top right corner superimposed over the icon...
  6. Quick Icon Question

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick Icon Question: Good Evening, I am having an issue with remembering what a friend said he did to my computer this morning while trying to do some of his homework. However, I have noticed that there are certain files in and around my computer that have a certain looking icon that mimics:...
  7. Browser Icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Browser Icon: How do I put Internet Explorer Edge icon on my desktop? Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/browser-icon/2971b403-e9c9-4652-9f9a-9c8006facfde
  8. Master Browser question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Master Browser question: I have 3 computers all connected to ports on my gateway via ethernet cables. All three are running Windows 10 Version 1809 with yesterday's updates.. Desktop#1 is the Master browser (verified using the nbtstat -n command). Desktop#1 lists all three computer names under...
  9. questions about icons

in Windows 10 Support
    questions about icons: Hi. I have two different windows 10 systems, and they display the icons in the right pane in different way. I cant find how to change them to be alike (I prefer just the icon instead the folder with the small icon) Any suggestion? Thanks 118226
  10. Question About Browser Security

in Browsers and Email
    Question About Browser Security: My bank's website recently stopped supporting browsers other than IE. I found a way around the fact that the login button doesn't work in my favorite browser, but after testing the sites other features, a question occurred to me. Are there likely to be any security issues...