Windows 10: browser in history of edge

Discus and support browser in history of edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; hi In e11 we can browser in the history. Is there a possebility to do that in edge 26925 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by glda19, Oct 18, 2015.

1. glda19 Win User

browser in history of edge

hi

In e11 we can browser in the history.
    Is there a possebility to do that in edge

:)

glda19, Oct 18, 2015

2. Videos keep bufferning in MS Edge

Hi,

We recommend deleting the
    browser

history
    in Microsoft Edge to fix the buffer issue of the videos.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Oct 18, 2015
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Navigating to a SharePoint site in Edge redirects to IE

Hi,

To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried opening the SharePoint site on Microsoft Edge before?
    • Have you tried deleting the browser history in Microsoft Edge and see if you will still encounter the same issue? If not, you can check this

link
      to delete the browser history in Microsoft Edge.

Regards.

Eric Ber, Oct 18, 2015
Thema:

browser in history of edge

1. browser in history of edge - Similar Threads - browser history edge

2. Edge History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge History: How do I make the History tab in Edge show the pages in groups rather than individual pages? Like, If I visit Google Maps I need to scroll down past 1000 map pages before I see the page I was on before maps. Same with Facebook. In IE history looked like files and you chose...
  3. How Clear History Dev Console in EDGE browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Clear History Dev Console in EDGE browser: How Clear History Developer Console Up,Down:CommandVisible in EDGE Browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-clear-history-dev-console-in-edge-browser/19d9429b-76a8-46ab-b7c6-5851cec4d5d6
  4. Prevent deleting browser history and download history in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Prevent deleting browser history and download history in Microsoft Edge: In this post, we will show you how you can prevent deleting browsing history and download history in Microsoft Edge. There are a couple of features present in Windows 10 that can help you disable delete or remove options for browser history and download history in Edge...
  5. History and Open Tabs sync in New Edge browser

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    History and Open Tabs sync in New Edge browser: What does history and open tab sync actually mean? It is not available now but does it mean the history won't be synced if I log in to another computer using microsoft account? Do the bookmarks, and extensions installed from edge store and chrome store in edge browser...
  6. Microsoft Edge - Browser History Retention Time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge - Browser History Retention Time: How long is the Browser History retained within Microsoft Edge and where is this information stored? A previous poster asked this in 2017 and was advised that "Browsers keep all websites that you have accessed unless you delete the browsing history. Edge and Internet...
  7. No Browser History in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    No Browser History in Edge: I've checked everything I know to check. I still cannot get any browser history. I get only the statement "You'll see your browsing history here once you've visited a site". 18472
  8. Browser History...

in Browsers and Email
    Browser History...: I noticed that the Registry Key... HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wek yb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage ...seems to keep a complete record of every site...
  9. Edge browser will not clear all Internet History

in Browsers and Email
    Edge browser will not clear all Internet History: When I try to clear Internet History in Edge browser, I get the following message: "Some data couldn't be cleared. Please try again.". This is happening on 2 pc's and "trying again" does not clear. The item not being cleared is Browsing History, I have determined by process...
  10. browser history

in Browsers and Email
    browser history: Hi, I have a problem with browser history not showing in Edge, IE11 and Crome, I use Google as search machine in Edge. Only way I can see earlier seaches is by typing the coresponding letter. I don`t know when this occurred, I probably have set something wrong in settings,...