Windows 10: Browser issues on pc?

Discus and support Browser issues on pc? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Ok I need some help, Whenever I try to click an shopping link of any kind through any browser on my pc regardless of account I get what is in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rinji07, Dec 6, 2016.

1. rinji07 Win User

Browser issues on pc?

Ok I need some help, Whenever I try to click an shopping link of any kind through any browser on my pc regardless of account I get what is in the pictures below. I have reset my adapter, I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it. I have reset the winsock and I have reset my modem and router to no avail nothin has changed, any ideas?

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

:)

rinji07, Dec 6, 2016

2. Native Browser Issues on E71

Hi guys

I've been using the native browser to visit sites like youtube, gmail and google. Within the last week I've had problems with the browser unexpectedly exiting without warning - it did not happen before. I don't wish to change to other browsers. Is there an
    update available for the native browser?

Will Nokia care be able to re-install my entire firmware? Thanks

noneother---01, Dec 6, 2016
  3. bhumbro Win User
    Native Browser Issues on E71

In S60 3rd Edition the integrated browser is labeled Services or WAP.

This browser receives all platform communications. For example, if you select a URL link in an e-mail, the Services browser is launched. Also when you use platform Request () method in your MIDlet to launch the browser on the phone, the WAP browser is launched.
    This is also where the OTA data will go to. There is no workaround for this feature, that is, it is not possible to configure the default browser.

So what u can do is

take out your sim card and put in *#7780# to restore factory settings. you should not lose any data, but all settings will go into default. try that first.

the second option is a reset *#7370# this one will erase all of your data, 'wipe the phone clean' and restore to factory settings. see if any of these options work and if you are able to use your phone as you like/need to.

the third option U can go in for a hard reset which will turn ur device as it left the factory totally new

U can also update/reinstall ur firmware and see the result...

www.nokia.com/softwareupdate

Also use ur device without the memory card and see

in case of ur memory card there are different options available to you to get rid of the corrupt/unwanted data in your card.

menu--tools--memory---options---format memory card......

remember everything including ur factory installed apps will be deleted......... but u can always download them later either from nokia or google them...

or insert ur card in any reader or laptop and check for virus and also the hidden folders.......

bhumbro, Dec 6, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Browser issues on pc?

dalchina, Dec 6, 2016
  5. rinji07 Win User
    Pc doesnt have malware thats just a basic link i clicked it happens with any shopping link even through ebay. PC is scanned daily with malware bytes defender and panda.

rinji07, Dec 6, 2016
  6. rinji07 Win User
    Browser issues on pc? [​IMG]

rinji07, Dec 6, 2016
  7. brummyfan Win User
    Have you tried any other browser to eliminate Chrome?

brummyfan, Dec 6, 2016
  8. rinji07 Win User

Browser issues on pc?

Yes edge firefox, IE Opera

rinji07, Dec 6, 2016
  9. brummyfan Win User
    Try flushing DNS, open command prompt as Admin, type ipconfig /flushdns
    Switch to different DNS server, either Opendns or googledns.
    OpenDNS: 208.67.222.222
    GoogleDNS: 8.8.8.8

brummyfan, Dec 7, 2016
  10. rinji07 Win User
    Same result, tried google and open dns did the flush as well.

rinji07, Dec 7, 2016
  11. manish9009, Dec 7, 2016
  12. rinji07 Win User
    rinji07, Dec 7, 2016
  13. Browser issues on pc?

On the first picture you posted, I noticed in the upper right hand corner, that you have ABP icon which stands for Ad Block software. When using Microsoft Edge, it has that very icon in the upper right hand corner of the browser and the sole purpose of the AD Block software is to BLOCK the ad links. I would suspect you have that software installed.

For all of you Edge users, it is now an EXTENSION for the browser...and it works well.

play2mefish, Dec 7, 2016
  14. rinji07 Win User
    I have it disabled and it will still do it

Browser issues on pc? [​IMG]

rinji07, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Browser issues on pc?

1. Browser issues on pc? - Similar Threads - Browser issues

2. Issues with touchscreen after downloading NAPLAN locked down browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with touchscreen after downloading NAPLAN locked down browser: I've just downloaded the Australian NAPLAN browser in preparation for the NAPLAN tests happening this year, but after trying to run and set up the software, I've noticed that I'm not able to use my touchscreen. While the browser was opening, it had network issues and wasn't...
  3. Issues with touchscreen after downloading NAPLAN locked down browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with touchscreen after downloading NAPLAN locked down browser: I've just downloaded the Australian NAPLAN browser in preparation for the NAPLAN tests happening this year, but after trying to run and set up the software, I've noticed that I'm not able to use my touchscreen. While the browser was opening, it had network issues and wasn't...
  4. I am facing issue in my edge browser ao kindly help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing issue in my edge browser ao kindly help: I am facing issue in my edge browser ao kindly help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-facing-issue-in-my-edge-browser-ao-kindly/e62e27bd-1273-44ea-b705-c9c0ec7bdc8f
  5. I am facing issue in my edge browser ao kindly help

I am facing issue in my edge browser ao kindly help: I am facing issue in my edge browser ao kindly help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-facing-issue-in-my-edge-browser-ao-kindly/e62e27bd-1273-44ea-b705-c9c0ec7bdc8f
  6. Persistent Lag Issues with Chromium-Based Browsers Post Windows 11 Update: Seeking Solutions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent Lag Issues with Chromium-Based Browsers Post Windows 11 Update: Seeking Solutions: I own an Asus laptop, and following the update to Windows 11 a few months ago, I encountered issues with chromium-based browsers such as Chrome, Edge, and Brave. The problem manifests as significant lag during web browsing, video streaming on platforms like YouTube, and...
  7. Persistent Lag Issues with Chromium-Based Browsers Post Windows 11 Update: Seeking Solutions

Persistent Lag Issues with Chromium-Based Browsers Post Windows 11 Update: Seeking Solutions: I own an Asus laptop, and following the update to Windows 11 a few months ago, I encountered issues with chromium-based browsers such as Chrome, Edge, and Brave. The problem manifests as significant lag during web browsing, video streaming on platforms like YouTube, and...
  8. I have an issue where office 365 documents will open fine in the browser but when I try to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have an issue where office 365 documents will open fine in the browser but when I try to...: I checked the properties of the file and it is not set to read only. The only fix seems to be to uninstall office 365 and reinstall office 365 and that works temporarily until the issue happens again....
  9. I have an issue where office 365 documents will open fine in the browser but when I try to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an issue where office 365 documents will open fine in the browser but when I try to...: I checked the properties of the file and it is not set to read only. The only fix seems to be to uninstall office 365 and reinstall office 365 and that works temporarily until the issue happens again....
  10. I have an issue where office 365 documents will open fine in the browser but when I try to...