Windows 10: Browser Usage Stats - IE Gains

Discus and support Browser Usage Stats - IE Gains in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Excerpt from article. Meanwhile, guess which browser is up substantially among Windows 10 users over the same period? Chrome usage remained... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by torre, Apr 24, 2018.

1. torre Win User

Browser Usage Stats - IE Gains

Excerpt from article.

Browser Usage Stats - IE Gains [​IMG]

Browser wars 2018: Microsoft Edge falls behind ... Internet Explorer? | ZDNet

:)

torre, Apr 24, 2018
  2. Peter_474 Win User

More Popular Internet Browsers on WP8?

LoL Seems you are seeing the wrong counter site or it is not a wonder if they count the IE instances which are already embedded inside the Windows.

Arkar I was going to strongly give the same opinion you have but when I checked another stats site the numbers were way worse

Market share for mobile, browsers, operating systems and search engines | NetMarketShare

I don't agree that the sites are counting instances of the browser installed in windows which aren't being used as they use browser site visits for their stats.

I do believe the usage is completely skewed by availability i.e. most people simply use IE as it is already in windows and often they don't know anything else, secondly people use chrome as it is related to google who is a big name and the browser is easily
    noticed when using other google products.

Personally I use firefox and am not likely to change soon. I think chrome is a top notch browser and that IE is vastly inferior to these two (maybe more so to chrome for the general user)

Peter_474, Apr 24, 2018
  3. Totig Win User
    Usage Stats

it is called "Your Orange"

Totig, Apr 24, 2018
Thema:

Browser Usage Stats - IE Gains

1. Browser Usage Stats - IE Gains - Similar Threads - Browser Usage Stats

2. Windows 11 - network data usage stats - usage stats all consolidated under system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - network data usage stats - usage stats all consolidated under system: Hello everyone, I have noticed issue with network data usage not being helpful at all. I run a variety of application on my computer and use edge as my default browser but when I go under my usage stats tab, everything is labeled as system usage rather than being properly...
  3. Windows 11 - network data usage stats - usage stats all consolidated under system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - network data usage stats - usage stats all consolidated under system: Hello everyone, I have noticed issue with network data usage not being helpful at all. I run a variety of application on my computer and use edge as my default browser but when I go under my usage stats tab, everything is labeled as system usage rather than being properly...
  4. Clear network usage stats

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clear network usage stats: helloi want to know how to clear windows 10 network usage stats as there's no optionhope fully someone helps theres no option as clear usage stats as shown in other sites.do i need to reset the network settings pr cleaar something from the event viewer/ registry?also is there...
  5. data usage stats error

in Windows 10 Customization
    data usage stats error: i just rested my PC using windows media creation tool and everything is fine except the data usage meter which is stuck at 0 mb no matter how much i use it also PC consumes a lot more internet from what used to the gap is exponential...
  6. Stats

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stats: Can the Free Cell stats be reset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stats/fceaa11e-0835-4273-a59b-7b7ba9269bbf
  7. Cannot set IE as a default browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot set IE as a default browser: I want to have IE as a default browser. I am trying to set it using Chrome. I do it in the following way: select Internet Options, then Programs but the Programs tab disappears after that. I uninstalled Internet Explorer and reinstalled it again but nothing has changed...
  8. Making IE 11 the default browser

in Browsers and Email
    Making IE 11 the default browser: Our company still use IE 11 for many things and I was looking for a way to make it the default browser, anybody got some good tips on how to do this? many thx *Biggrin 125823
  9. Darkened Icon for IE Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Darkened Icon for IE Browser: Hi: I think I must refresh the icon for Internet Explorer browser that appears in the taskbar. What I see is a box outline and a faint, very dark lowercase "e" in the taskbar. Not shown as a sky blue "e" with a gold ring orbit. It seems as if the contrast level has been...
  10. Problem with IE browser

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with IE browser: Hi There Whenever I open my IE 11 browser, it shows 2 previous tabs from earlier searches. Although I can close them down, they still appear whenever I open IE ? 69620