Windows 10: Browser Zoom

Discus and support Browser Zoom in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, does changing the zoom levels from 100% cause a reduction in display quality? Blur? In Chrome there is no "recommended" zoom but for some reason a... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by andyouf, Aug 23, 2018.

1. andyouf Win User

Browser Zoom

Hi, does changing the zoom levels from 100% cause a reduction in display quality? Blur? In Chrome there is no "recommended" zoom but for some reason a recommended font size.

:)

andyouf, Aug 23, 2018

2. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Zoom in Adobe

Hi, Kenneth

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you follow the steps below to zoom in adobe reader.

• Click Edit | Preferences.
    • Choose the Page Display category.
    • Under the heading labeled "Default Layout and Zoom," find
      Zoom. Choose the desired default zoom option from the menu.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 23, 2018
  4. JlesMore Win User

Browser Zoom

Canon Zoom Browser & Image Browser

I would like to use Canon Zoom Browser or Image Browser to edit my photos, but the Windows 10 OS renders Zoom Browser and Image Browser incompatible programs. How do I use Zoom Browser or Image Browser with Windows 10?

JlesMore, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

Browser Zoom

1. Browser Zoom - Similar Threads - Browser Zoom

2. Bubbles on Browser and Page keep on jumping, zooming out and shifting to the extreme right side

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bubbles on Browser and Page keep on jumping, zooming out and shifting to the extreme right side: I keep getting bubbles on my browser and the page keeps jumping and zooming out and shifting to the extreme right side. Not sure what is causing the issue? Any recommendations to fix the problem? I have a Lenovo Laptop....
  3. Bubbles on Browser and Page keep on jumping, zooming out and shifting to the extreme right side

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bubbles on Browser and Page keep on jumping, zooming out and shifting to the extreme right side: I keep getting bubbles on my browser and the page keeps jumping and zooming out and shifting to the extreme right side. Not sure what is causing the issue? Any recommendations to fix the problem? I have a Lenovo Laptop....
  4. Bubbles on Browser and Page keep on jumping, zooming out and shifting to the extreme right side

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. The edges of the photos are not smooth when zooming in Windows, unlike in the browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The edges of the photos are not smooth when zooming in Windows, unlike in the browser: HelloI have to zoom in on a series of photosBut when I open any photo with any Windows software, when I zoom, the edges of every object in that photo are separated from other objects so-called not smooth, but when I open every photo with Chrome and zoom Every object is always...
  6. The edges of the photos are not smooth when zooming in Windows, unlike in the browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The edges of the photos are not smooth when zooming in Windows, unlike in the browser: HelloI have to zoom in on a series of photosBut when I open any photo with any Windows software, when I zoom, the edges of every object in that photo are separated from other objects so-called not smooth, but when I open every photo with Chrome and zoom Every object is always...
  7. The edges of the photos are not smooth when zooming in Windows, unlike in the browser

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Camera does not work in Browser based apps but works with downloaded apps such as Zoom/Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera does not work in Browser based apps but works with downloaded apps such as Zoom/Teams: Hi there,I have been having this weird issue of camera not working in browser based apps, Google meet video conferencing and Honor Lock proctoring app for exams. When I open the camera app the image is on for one second and then black out for a few seconds.I'm using Chrome...
  9. The zoom in my browser keeps changing by itself.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The zoom in my browser keeps changing by itself.: Hi, While using the browser internet explorer or even Chrome, the zoom changes by itself. It will zoom in and the out rapidly, sometimes it can go on for a few seconds. I turned off the mouse and the keyboard to see if they are the issue but the problem persists. I have...
  10. Windows 10 Kiosk using Edge browser on 1080P display zoomed in, 125%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Kiosk using Edge browser on 1080P display zoomed in, 125%: We have many Windows 10 computers using the built in Kiosk mode to run the Edge browser for digital signage on 1920x1080 TVs. The browser keeps reverting to 125% zoomed in and/or Windows scale changes to 125%. Does anyone know how can we set these computers to always use...